Window company
Gary

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2008
Is it true Echo (the old republic) is setting up shop in Red Oak?
ilovehorses

Villisca, IA

#2 Dec 28, 2008
Echo bought Traco in Red Oak.
terri

Omaha, NE

#3 Feb 23, 2009
They sure did and announced today they are out of money so shut the place down!
destroyed

Omaha, NE

#4 Feb 26, 2009
Mr. Gillman and Mr Smith have done nothing short of destroy a small town. It seems as though anywhere Rich Gillman goes he leaves a path of destruction. He just sold the 2 window lines from the plant that would have kept the doors open. While the management team at the plant were close to sealing a deal with an investor ro purchase the plant and keep it open, Mr Gillman backdoored the deal and sold the 2 lines to MGM windows in Hendersonville, TN.
Septimusiam

Carroll, IA

#5 Jun 20, 2009
i liked me jod at echo till the end but i warned everybody that the plant was going under i quit and then 2 weeks later shuts down. glad i left first i knew it was coming

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Sep '16 Aprils_Army 10
News Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic ... (Nov '07) Mar '16 James Sokolov 12
News Montgomery County, Iowa Sheriff Arrested for Do... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Doreen 46
News Man who threatened to set woman on fire out of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Not a fan of Bruce 1
amy sue (Feb '14) Feb '14 mercedes 1
Red Oak Shopko (Aug '13) Aug '13 mogambler 1
Amanda Deiterin (May '13) May '13 lol 1

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages