Red Oak stabbing victim critical

Red Oak stabbing victim critical

There are 7 comments on the Daily Nonpareil story from Nov 11, 2007, titled Red Oak stabbing victim critical. In it, Daily Nonpareil reports that:

A man was in critical condition Saturday night after being stabbed Friday night. via Daily Nonpareil

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Nonpareil.

Friend from afar

Green Valley, AZ

#1 Nov 12, 2007
I want to know what happened to Marshall, I want to know who the hell William S. Taylor is, and why he did this to my old friend.
Dana Crouse

Omaha, NE

#2 Nov 13, 2007
Marshall was stabbed by a crackhead on 11-09-07. He is in critical condition right now at UNMC in Omaha. He was code blue for about 5 to 10 minutes, but the doctors were able to revive him, and he underwent emergency heart surgery. He was stabbed in the heart, chest, shoulder, and side. He is going to pull through, but it looks like he has a long rode ahead of him. He is still on a ventilator, and unconscious as of this morning. Everybody has been praying for him. I have twin daughters with him, and we are very worried about him. Please let me know who you are, if you want more info or to get in contact with him. -Dana
A concerned old friend

Middletown, CT

#3 Nov 14, 2007
Marshall is someone who has his whole life in front of him. He has his problems, but don't we all! I have known Marshall for almost 20 years now... and I have to say that for this to happen to him, well it was a shock, to say the least! I, like so may others who know him, care about him a great deal, and I am praying for him! He is strong and I have no doubt in my mind, or in my heart that he will pull through all of this!
As for the "man" (and I use that word lightly) who did this to him...all I can say is that IF he isn't in prison ( which he SHOULD be FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE) then he had better get the hell outta dodge! Marshall has a LOT of friends and people who love him in Red Oak and around the US! What goes around comes around....ever heard of Carma?
My prayers are with all those effected by this situation, and my heart is with Marshall, his Children and all those who love him!
Paula

Omaha, NE

#4 Nov 14, 2007
This goes out to all of Marshall's family and friends. My prayers are with you all. I know Marshall from my sister in law when she lived in Red Oak. We spent alot of time with him.
Melissa Skalberg Warwick

AOL

#5 Nov 14, 2007
I, as most, have known Marshall for a long time. My family is praying for him to make it through this. I am very concerned about Marshall, as is most. I have faith that he will recover from this! I believe that the guy that did this should be in JAIL for the rest of his life, to say the least. My prayers go out to Marshall, his Children and to all who care about him. If anything changes would someone please let me know? Thank you Dana for the information! Melissa
Pete

United States

#6 Nov 23, 2007
Yeah i worked with Marshall at RoMech in Red Oak, this sucks, but i know he will pull through, he was to cool of a guy and cares so much for his girls.

Get Well Man.
A concerned old friend

Middletown, CT

#7 Nov 24, 2007
The way that I hear it....is that he is back home now and is doing much better, will take a lot of time... but, will heal. My prayers are with him and his family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Jun '17 4u2nv 12
News Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic ... (Nov '07) Mar '16 James Sokolov 12
News Montgomery County, Iowa Sheriff Arrested for Do... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Doreen 46
News Man who threatened to set woman on fire out of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Not a fan of Bruce 1
amy sue (Feb '14) Feb '14 mercedes 1
Red Oak Shopko (Aug '13) Aug '13 mogambler 1
Amanda Deiterin (May '13) May '13 lol 1

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages