Lisa

Plymouth, MN

#1 Nov 20, 2008
Looking for some old friends from 1995. They use to have a car dealer ship on the edge of town. Dick & Linda, they have 2 children(twins) Brook & John. Can not find them.......
livin in Red Oak

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2009
do you have a last name?
Lisa

Plymouth, MN

#3 Jan 9, 2009
livin in Red Oak wrote:
do you have a last name?
I can not remember the last name for the life of me, Linda has other kids with the last name of Baker and Pierson. They had a auto dealership called Red Oak Auto north of town.
terri

Omaha, NE

#4 Feb 23, 2009
The name is McCalpin
Lisa

Plymouth, MN

#5 Mar 9, 2009
Thanks Terri....Are they still in Red Oak?
Who cares

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2009
i seen them in new mexico
kevin

United States

#7 May 12, 2009
they have a flower shop on broadway named fountain square floral......a car lot by the rainbow named southside auto........yes the last name is mcalpin......
iowa girl

Shenandoah, IA

#8 Jun 3, 2009
they are also hosting camping for ragbrai
Shannon

Plymouth, MN

#9 Jun 16, 2009
What ever happened to that one son that got busted for drugs. I hope he served his time, he was really loser.
iowa girl

Shenandoah, IA

#10 Jul 1, 2009
had twins that his mom now raises
Shannon

Plymouth, MN

#11 Jul 10, 2009
That's too bad that he couldn't even support his kids and gave them up to his mom to raise. I saw the twins when they were 3 or 4 yrs old. They were so cute. How could a parent give up there children it takes all kinds I guess. I would love to see a picture of the twins now. It's been a long time.
heidi

Radcliffe, IA

#12 Jul 20, 2009
Lisa wrote:
Looking for some old friends from 1995. They use to have a car dealer ship on the edge of town. Dick & Linda, they have 2 children(twins) Brook & John. Can not find them.......
their still in red oak
heidi

Radcliffe, IA

#13 Jul 20, 2009
their still in red oak
RWJ

Spring, TX

#14 Aug 20, 2009
Lisa wrote:
Are these the same McAplins that used to have a Buick-Pontiac Dealership in Red Oak?
shelby

Council Bluffs, IA

#15 Sep 12, 2009
Sat., Sept. 12, omaha, ne...has anyone see Lyle Olson lately? I have called him 20 times without a response. Is he simply on vacation? A response from anyone there will be appreciated.
RRH

Tallahassee, FL

#16 Oct 6, 2009
i am from red oak iowa, and i am currently looking for eric huffstutlear or any of his family, if any one can help it would be greatly appriciated.
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Mar 5, 2010
Am looking for a Red Oak aquaintance from 1957 who headed up the teddy bear picnics. Don't remember his name but sure the picnics will spark his memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Graham Jan 7 Tonygraham 1
News Body Found in Well ID'd as Missing Red Oak Woman (Dec '06) Jun '17 4u2nv 12
News Iowa Sheriff Arrested On Suspicion Of Domestic ... (Nov '07) Mar '16 James Sokolov 12
News Montgomery County, Iowa Sheriff Arrested for Do... (Nov '07) Jul '14 Doreen 46
News Man who threatened to set woman on fire out of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Not a fan of Bruce 1
amy sue (Feb '14) Feb '14 mercedes 1
Red Oak Shopko (Aug '13) Aug '13 mogambler 1

Red Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Oak Mortgages