What do you think about Brianna Hurl...

What do you think about Brianna Hurley & Shawn Toler ?

Posted in the Red Lodge Forum

OMFG

Hansford, WV

#2 Oct 6, 2012
i heard she's pregnant by shawn .
Bryna

Hansford, WV

#4 Oct 6, 2012
this is so mean she dont like me but she dont deserve this neither doe shawn
Bryna you so dumb

Hansford, WV

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Bryna she dont even like you she told everybody shes gonna whoop yo ass and you takin up for her? what a dumbass
Bryna

Hansford, WV

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Acually no she didnt she jus told me i better stop tryin to him cus i called him cute or she will fight me gosh i hate people who think they kno ever thing
fatasses aint gonna jump

Hansford, WV

#8 Oct 6, 2012
yall 17 fatasses aint gonna jump her i dont kno her but still
Ummmmm

Hansford, WV

#9 Oct 6, 2012
LOWLIFES 100%
how would you feel

Hansford, WV

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Seriously how would you feel if some SKANK like you girls posted stuff that was not true about you , but everything they say about you guys is true so .....
This is so horrible

Hansford, WV

#11 Oct 6, 2012
Cannot believe what i'm seeing here 17 year old girls is talking mean about a little teenager like this over her boyfriend this is ridiculous.
OMFG

Hansford, WV

#12 Oct 6, 2012
Woah woman , I AM NOT SAYING NOTHING ABOUT THIS GIRL IM JUST SAYING WHAT I HEARD damn calm down old lady
This is so horrible

Hansford, WV

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Dont you curse at me , i do not take that from anyone . Im a grown woman and you girls are acting quit immature act your age and pick on someone thats as big as you not a 13 14 year old girl.
SMH

Hansford, WV

#14 Oct 7, 2012
this is so retarded , i heard that you girls fuck everybody that lives round u just leave tha girl alone dang what did she to to you all and jummpin is juss rong if you cant fight her 1 on 1 then dont fight her at all i feel sorry for her cause yall bitches
Yvonne Hurley

Hansford, WV

#15 Oct 7, 2012
This is Brianna's mom this is bullshit that's going on she does not bother anybody if i ever find out who you are i will take this to the police and get you in big trouble and you will be sorry that you ever messed with her or ever called her names she dont bother any of you all you just cant drop it and let it go brianna and shawn love each other there not gonna break up you just gotta keep shit going and going because you girls isnet nothing but trouble makers .
Yvonne Hurley

Hansford, WV

#16 Oct 7, 2012
AND MY DAUGHTER IS NOT PREGNANt!
ihatethisbitch

Hansford, WV

#17 Oct 7, 2012
yeah she is dumbass. dont pretend she aint damnit
Brittanyisabitch

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2012
She ain't pregnant if anyone is its fat ass Brittany
Its over

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2012
They broke up.
Brianna Hurley

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
You know , I think this is hilarious that you Guys are still talkin bout me and Shawn cause were not even together anymore yeah surprise we broke up yeah cause he cheated anyways it's none of your damn buisness !
Dr Gerald Demal

Prestonsburg, KY

#21 Apr 30, 2016
I was talking to Lorraine Jenkins on Monday and she stated that her sister was looking for Shawn. She is needing to discuss a current endeavor that both would mutually benefit from. I wish them success.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Lodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
81 year-old eva kor survivor of nazi auschwitz,... (Mar '15) 1 hr pvt Slovik 3
News Mayor concerned about summer motorcycle rally i... (Apr '08) Apr '16 Mtkampin 31
News Wildfire threatens Montana ski area, forcing ev... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Adam 1
moving (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dwaine 1
Hi (Sep '13) Sep '13 Blue Warwick 1
Say Hi (Sep '13) Sep '13 Blue Warwick 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66

Red Lodge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Lodge Mortgages