2 N.D. men drown while tubing in nort...

2 N.D. men drown while tubing in northwestern Minnesota

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 23, 2010, titled 2 N.D. men drown while tubing in northwestern Minnesota. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Red Lake Falls authorities say two North Dakota men drowned while tubing in the Red Lake River in northwestern Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

zzzzz aka Trolls

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 23, 2010
RIP
Scott R

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 23, 2010
East Grand Forks is in MN.
Thor

Lakeville, MN

#3 Aug 23, 2010
Scott R wrote:
East Grand Forks is in MN.
I just reread the story, it says "East Grand Forks, Minnesota". Where did you read differently?
gwisahoax

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 23, 2010
Thor wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reread the story, it says "East Grand Forks, Minnesota". Where did you read differently?
The headline says 2 N.D. men...

It should read 1 Minn and 1 N.D. men...

But then again, I don't work for a newspaper where facts are important.
littlerightofcen ter

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2010
To the friends and families of the two men: we send our sympathy, and our prayers for your comfort and healing. May you find peace in the difficult days ahead, and treasure your memories of the better days.
Home Sweet Home

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Agree. Nothing but love and prayers to all involved.
littlerightofcenter wrote:
To the friends and families of the two men: we send our sympathy, and our prayers for your comfort and healing. May you find peace in the difficult days ahead, and treasure your memories of the better days.
Wass up

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Blamed it on budlight drinkability.
THE TRUTH HURTS

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Aug 24, 2010
I bet alcohol is a bigger factor than their swimming skills.
Sarah

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Aug 25, 2010
THE TRUTH HURTS wrote:
I bet alcohol is a bigger factor than their swimming skills.
a friend of mine was on the river when one of the friends of the two missing came walking up river to her with out a tube. The girl was obviously intoxicated. People think that tubing and drinking mix, but being an experienced tuber and swimmer, booze, empty stomachs and the sun do NOT mix.
Jennette

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Although I agree that there are those who drink while tubing, this does not mean that those 2 wonderful men deserved to lose their lives. Please do not tarnished their memory. They have family and friends who are trying to heal after this loss...We love you Darrin.

Since: Aug 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Aug 26, 2010
i absolutely agree with you.
i worked with one of them :(
our company is devastated over their loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Lake Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As autism rates rise, the vaccination debate ra... Apr '17 Sheeple Majority 1
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Nov '16 Tyler 22
News Oklee, MN ready to dedicate new City flag, as F... (Sep '16) Sep '16 john kopari 1
Crookston NWSA Reunion Last Weekend (Jun '16) Jun '16 OneTimeDormResident 1
News Man accused of racially motivated shooting (Jan '06) Aug '13 headly 7
News Minn. man celebrates fourth year of priesthood (Dec '10) Dec '10 New Guy on the Block 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 DJ 4

Red Lake Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Lake Falls Mortgages