Minnesota military deaths in Iraq

Minnesota military deaths in Iraq

There are 1 comment on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Dec 6, 2006, titled Minnesota military deaths in Iraq. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

Army National Guardsman Spc. Nicholas Turcotte, 23, of Maple Grove, died Dec. 4 when his armored vehicle accidentally rolled over near Nasiriyah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

Bonnie Salzman

Cameron, WI

#1 Dec 7, 2006
My son is currently serving in Iraq and is in Nicks squad. My heart goes out to his wife Jen and family. We send them over there as boys and they are all heros. God blss the Turotte family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Lake Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead man's Trail (Mar '06) Nov '16 Tyler 22
News Oklee, MN ready to dedicate new City flag, as F... (Sep '16) Sep '16 john kopari 1
Crookston NWSA Reunion Last Weekend (Jun '16) Jun '16 OneTimeDormResident 1
News Avenue of the arts (Jun '15) Jul '15 Wailing Wall ar K... 3
Tragedy (Jul '15) Jul '15 Tejanita 1
News Man accused of racially motivated shooting (Jan '06) Aug '13 headly 7
News Minn. man celebrates fourth year of priesthood (Dec '10) Dec '10 New Guy on the Block 1

Red Lake Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Lake Falls Mortgages