Whoever Keeps Callin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yours Truly

Sevierville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
Whoever keeps callin using call block please just let it go through normally if you want to talk. I done told you people I pay for the automated hore each month to tell you to F off when you dial *67....
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Hey let the call go through normally. I'll talk to you that way. You keep calling blocked, then you can't talk to me sorry.
Rick Killed Raymond

Sevierville, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Call again right now so I know it's you. It half rings. :)
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I got all your calls today. When will you let them go through normally? You want an Interview with the Rickonator or not? I mean I will continue to pay for the blocked calls to be blocked. And it's really useless to keep calling unless you let it go through normally. I'm not going to be mad, you wanna talk? I swear I will answer you call and talk to you about whatever you want. No by no means will I find out your address and slay your entire family and even your pets. That's something someone who's messed up in the head would do. Like make you watch them all die and then die yourself kinda hardcore SAW 10 shit. No he will not put galvanized 6 inch screws to your forehead and put the drill on high and make you beautiful. He's not that kind of a person. That kind that would dry your skin out with salt and the sun and wear it to stay warm this winter. Call me please. I need someone to talk to.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2012
I got you that time, I said Hello. And all you did was hang up. If I answer it like in half ring I can beat the block and talk to you. Go ahead call me anonymously...
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#6 Dec 1, 2012
Tax payers support Rick Starr and he is ABLE to work!
SS knows all about his postings and say he seems to be able to work.
All you have to do is call Maryland main office. They follow his check and contact the local SS Office.
He still smells like Tater Tots!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#7 Dec 1, 2012
I swear if I could find out who you were I'd hold you down and remove your tongue. Your a liar, and obviously have no idea about my condition. Call whoever you want. I got an attorney. And they will take care of all the bigotwash if it comes to that.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Social Security does not agree with you. They agree with my doctor and attorney...
Rick Loves Raymond

Logan, WV

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Rick wrote:
Social Security does not agree with you. They agree with my doctor and attorney...
People lose it everyday because of stupid things Tatter tot!
You're loosing it. Oh, yea!
Another thing ...you WOULDN'T cut my tongue out. Your bowels would be on the floor before that happened, you gay ass FAKER! And SS is catching on!
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#10 Dec 1, 2012
lol your stupid. I don't give a shit if they do take it away. Your just jealous your not F'd up enough to get it. I'd hate me to if I lost my job in the coal mine. I was one of the few to put my name up here and advocate for the closure of them all! I mean katy bar the doors and F mining!
Rick Loves Raymond

Charleston, WV

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Rick wrote:
lol your stupid. I don't give a shit if they do take it away. Your just jealous your not F'd up enough to get it. I'd hate me to if I lost my job in the coal mine. I was one of the few to put my name up here and advocate for the closure of them all! I mean katy bar the doors and F mining!
I don't work in a coal mine tatter tot! I hope they all close too!
Now, you will cry like Raymond pounding you when it's gone. They are watching you...;) You're still a leech to tax payers and white trash.
Rick

Sevierville, TN

#12 Dec 2, 2012
F them. SS F you. I F'in hate you people, and I wish I didn't have to draw my entitlement. F you SS, kiss my balls with your hatch back. See I don't care what they think of me either. Your white scum who is addicted to drugs and just pissed I'm sober.
Rick Sucks Raymond

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 3, 2012
Rick wrote:
F them. SS F you. I F'in hate you people, and I wish I didn't have to draw my entitlement. F you SS, kiss my balls with your hatch back. See I don't care what they think of me either. Your white scum who is addicted to drugs and just pissed I'm sober.
Enjoy while you can tatter tot!
Tater Tots

Sevierville, TN

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Enjoy your disability and flash backs while you can tater tot. WTF? You better be glad topix cares about you to. Cause if they didn't they'd send me a message of who you are so I could make the top of your skull a nice goblet for my hot cocoa... It's anonymous MF'ers like you who give topix it's bad name. Not a man who gets on here post his real name. And still has the balls to say F the SS lady. And F your mom. It's a trait that should be admired, but yet you frown upon it. In my Review I'm going to right F you sincerely someone who is F'd up enough to deserve your little money each month. You think I care about the SS office? Or who works in it? Put that cigarette out I can smell your cancer from here. I'ma send them a picture of my gonads bat style like of Waiting, and say here hungry. Review like that's supposed to scare me. Like I wouldn't be the man in the black mask the next day. Just call me the shooter. Cause when a man has got no other way to support his family, he'll do drastic things like find a job in the coal mines. Here boss I'ma shoot at the wall and break up all those coal rocks for you. Now you and toothless can haul them out and shoot up some roxycodone whenever you reach the sun. All smiles here, and would be if I got my review. I'ma send it to my attorney for him to feel out. Cause God knows I'ma get pissed and write how I truly feel about bigots and the world on it. I might beat off and serenade the paper from the review. Then send it back smelling like bleach and sticky...:)
Rick Sucks Raymond

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Tater Tots wrote:
Enjoy your disability and flash backs while you can tater tot. WTF? You better be glad topix cares about you to. Cause if they didn't they'd send me a message of who you are so I could make the top of your skull a nice goblet for my hot cocoa... It's anonymous MF'ers like you who give topix it's bad name. Not a man who gets on here post his real name. And still has the balls to say F the SS lady. And F your mom. It's a trait that should be admired, but yet you frown upon it. In my Review I'm going to right F you sincerely someone who is F'd up enough to deserve your little money each month. You think I care about the SS office? Or who works in it? Put that cigarette out I can smell your cancer from here. I'ma send them a picture of my gonads bat style like of Waiting, and say here hungry. Review like that's supposed to scare me. Like I wouldn't be the man in the black mask the next day. Just call me the shooter. Cause when a man has got no other way to support his family, he'll do drastic things like find a job in the coal mines. Here boss I'ma shoot at the wall and break up all those coal rocks for you. Now you and toothless can haul them out and shoot up some roxycodone whenever you reach the sun. All smiles here, and would be if I got my review. I'ma send it to my attorney for him to feel out. Cause God knows I'ma get pissed and write how I truly feel about bigots and the world on it. I might beat off and serenade the paper from the review. Then send it back smelling like bleach and sticky...:)
You're all talk Tater tot! Enjoy it while you can. You can tell you're scared. Dumbass lazy leecher.
Now cry a river to Topix gay boy! You can't fight worth shit. You got beat all through school and most of your adult life.
Space Bound

Sevierville, TN

#16 Dec 3, 2012
ok whatever./

I'm so scared I may just start posting anonymously.
Rick Sucked Raymond

Charleston, WV

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Space Bound wrote:
ok whatever./
I'm so scared I may just start posting anonymously.
You already do Tatter Tot! Just wait!
Tater Shot

Sevierville, TN

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Review

Sevierville, TN

#19 Dec 4, 2012
I am a review, I'm coming for you. Who cares? Not I said Rick. I was given bird shot to rattle when I was a baby. Like my gun can't take anything it wants.
Rick Sucked Raymond

Charleston, WV

#20 Dec 5, 2012
Review wrote:
I am a review, I'm coming for you. Who cares? Not I said Rick. I was given bird shot to rattle when I was a baby. Like my gun can't take anything it wants.
Anytime you're ready tatter tot!
You're being watched by the hand that feeds you with WORKING peoples money.
Only thing you ever rattled was a bunch of guy's peckers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Jacket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prisoner raped 3 hr Former Wolfpack 19
Charlie Hatfield fighting dilapidated buildings 6 hr Lil 8
Richard Wright 18 hr You guys all suck 55
News City Council moves forward in eliminating utili... Wed CitizenX 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Sep 19 RSM 4,245
Abigail Chapman Sep 18 Lori 12
kyle Sep 17 Booboo 3

Red Jacket Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance