She is a Ingersoll
well

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2009
She is a Ingersoll so whats that mean
Someone

West Chester, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2009
She is married to ollins oldest son they r one crazy family "Jailbirds and all" the boys r jailbirds the girls r who=es
Someone

West Chester, OH

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Maggie Collins
Hope

West Chester, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2009
She is my Mom she is a good mom leave her alone she dont bother anyone and yes she is married to my dad Carl and Maggie is my Granny she is old and disable she loves her kids thats all of them dont talk abou my uncles yes i know they have been in jail so leave them alone i would say your family ha been in jail before to. And my aunt Beck is agood girl but she drinks Beck's Beer I dont knoe Dinah that well but she move in with my granny t help her pay her bills cause Granny cant payall of them my bubby Justin lives there to. I dont like it there we will never live there again at Granny's in Matean
Farley Bottom

West Chester, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2009
She is my bestfriend she loves to come down but the Colins dont want her there they are afraid she will make a dollar more then they do. my sis loves me and my kids they have always been mean to her but talk about her behind her back and eat her up to her face and i dont like that they even talk bout me not to my face
kid wondering

West Chester, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2009
isnt that one girl Tresa married to one of maggie boys oh i forgot they r men now but ddnt they raise all of the one girls kids that girl was on DRUGS and a bad girl on the streets in williamson midnight baby so she give her kids to them to raise so now she is looking for her kids daddy for child upport even thou she didnt raise them i think t kid sould get themoney dont you think thats right the poor chilren should get it all. now she lives wth er Mom in Matewan. I have her wh ite cat it can hear but i'm raisin it cause she put the little thing outside it imight bring it backin ause it wont be cold at my house sowhat kind of mother wont raise her kids ad then get cat and put it outside this is one mixed and i mean mixed up family please rely and let me know what you think
oh come on

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2009
she your granny should make good money from her doc
1 post removed
happy

West Chester, OH

#10 Oct 26, 2009
Someone wrote:
Maggie Collins
does Pggy belong to his PAPA
oh come on

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2009
happy wrote:
<quoted text>does Pggy belong to his PAPA
I think so he looks just like him but I think beck is a shame to say. IT his big lips is why i think and if he has a baby by that guy his with it might look like becky oh oh oh lord his guy friend has a beard longer and thicker then him .
delbarton life

West Chester, OH

#12 Oct 26, 2009
ashley give her kids up for a child offender that so wrongnow sheorking and i'm going to tell yuall she i nasty she don bath she worksat giovonn's so dont eatthere during th morning shift she lives with granny thats why se dont get to tak her kids there graany dont like kids not even her owm she hates her grandkids they get on her nevers and she cant take her never pill caus se needs extra money to live the poor old womenneeds her rest afte herown baby die now she has all thos npeople here living but
whats wrong

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2009
this family is a good bunch they have all there colors in place cant you tell by looking at them i dont think they have to many customers any more at granny since gary is gone . and becky she dont stay there much she only lets james and gary run the show carl he left town i think . so now the other girl is helping with gary job on the side wish i knew there doc.
delbarton life

West Chester, OH

#14 Oct 26, 2009
oh come on wrote:
she your granny should make good money from her doc
i think it isin the old school house in south williamsom
sad

West Chester, OH

#15 Oct 26, 2009
well is that one married to carl it looks like all the ingersolls married in that crazy faily they married blac not white that is so low they have all those mix baby now no hite man will ever have them they dont like that to be seen with mix kids now they r another white girl n that famil she is also kn to the ingersolls her boyfriend is in jail now she is messing around with justin that is his uncle in jail that is so wrong now that ingersoll boy up red jacket has a mix little boy he is so cute does anyoneno what the girls see in the collins is it in their pants or what please let me no crystal said piggy was short and fat but it was all in his mouth what. I know slurpe as been with maggie and becky wonder whick one he likes the best.these n'lovers need to go traight and go back to there own
Marvelous from Hell

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2009
Why is everybody watching the Collins family. What did we do? There's only 24 hours in a day,it would take you that long to mind your own business.
come over here

West Chester, OH

#17 Oct 26, 2009
you need to leave tammy alone she is cool and un to be around she is from my home town majestic she has a good marriage and a wonderful daughter her husband s good to her they dont ask noone for nothing they own there own home and doing good i wish she would move back home i miss her iknow his family dont care to much for her last year she sold her home to comeand help his mom but they treated her bad her daughter dont like th way the did them thats why her girl wont ever move back here they dont like like thei daughter either they was mean to her Tammy loves her daughte more tan life
come over here

West Chester, OH

#18 Oct 26, 2009
Marvelous from Hell wrote:
Why is everybody watching the Collins family. What did we do? There's only 24 hours in a day,it would take you that long to mind your own business.
drugs dealers thats all they are
come over here

West Chester, OH

#19 Oct 26, 2009
Marvelous from Hell wrote:
why sould i have too when yours is all ove the roads
come over here

West Chester, OH

#20 Oct 26, 2009
delbarton life wrote:
<quoted text>i think it isin the old school house in south williamsom
no i sen maggie there with that white trash they need to go back white
1 post removed
live and learn

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2009
is it true maggie use to let the girls daddy sleep in the same room as her and papa so they would know how to work there stuff when they got 10years old. is it true the young daughter was a target baby or was she david stars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Jacket Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Regional jail authority Fired (Oct '10) 3 hr crazy 16
New Game*** Last Word++2 (Mar '12) 4 hr Country Girl 2,960
Last word game (Apr '10) 4 hr Country Girl 4,914
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 4 hr Country Girl 6,522
dumbasses of williamson 14 hr tyrone 15
goodwill ,outrageous high priced 23 hr pride 7
One word......Your one word reply... (Apr '09) Mon Country Girl 6,365

Fire Warning for Mingo County was issued at March 31 at 12:34PM EDT

Red Jacket Dating
Find my Match