'Real World: Brooklyn' cast hopes NYC...

'Real World: Brooklyn' cast hopes NYC won't hate them

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 5, 2008, titled 'Real World: Brooklyn' cast hopes NYC won't hate them. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

"The Real World: Brooklyn" cast-members believe it's a real shame people are already judging them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#1 Dec 5, 2008
The show has run its course. Time to cancel it and go back to playing music videos.
Ron

Baltimore, MD

#2 Dec 5, 2008
I used to be a real fan of the Real World until it became about hooking up and getting drunk and becoming best friends 5 minutes after meeting. For any fans of the show who watched from the beginning, they basically just throw a bunch of late teen to early 20 something people on it. The first few seasons had adults on it who dealt with real life issues. It didn't seem rehearsed or scripted. I am however looking forward to Brooklyn. I enjoyed the two previous NY Real World seasons. Like it or not, The Real World was the show that kicked off what is now reality filled television today.
Joe

Gwynn Oak, MD

#3 Dec 5, 2008
Which one is the queer? The producers always stick in a queer to stir things up.
iPhone

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2008
How come there's no black guy in Brooklyn? Or an Asian? MTV hates Blacks and Asians.
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 5, 2008
iPhone wrote:
How come there's no black guy in Brooklyn? Or an Asian? MTV hates Blacks and Asians.
Where would they find any? There are no blacks or Asians in Brooklyn. Everyone knows that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
closure for family...lhv precast construction a... Wed family 1
News Kingston dentist Nunez found not guilty on murd... Jun 15 not guilty 1
News Defense rests in Nunez murder trial Updated at Jun 15 not guilty 1
News A Sexual Assault at Crouse Hospital (Oct '08) May '16 justice4All 3
New York Couple Darren Decker and Jessica Baker Apr '16 Pissedoff 2
Gangs in kingston, ny (Aug '09) Apr '16 Fed up 19
Apr '16 Stay Home 1

Red Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance