Samantha Rayne

Waterford, MI

#1 May 20, 2013
Just a heads up to all the ladies in the Kingston / Roxbury / Saddlebrook area.
Mark Sherman is now in your area. He has an ex wife and 4 kids in Michigan. He also has another ex wife and 5th child in another part of Michigan. Mark cheated on both wives and even became engaged to a woman in Savannah Ga. and another in Atlanta while he was married.
He left his fiance' at the tail end of fertilty treatments and skipped town to avoid paying the medical bills. Mark lost 2 jobs in less than a year and is currently looking to start a 4th family in the NY/NJ area. He will quickly ask you to marry him (and is no stranger to buying engagement rings) he will also mention "babies" very on in a relationshipin an attempt to trap you.
Ladies be very careful! There is a reason he is in a new area with no job, and no family. Proceed with caution.
Rose

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 20, 2013
Is this the same Mark Sherman that recently dated a girl from Chicago?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2013
Mark did date a girl from Chicago. He would spend weekends with her while he was supposed to be in Michigan "visiting" his children.

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2013
He is now seeing a few diffent women in the Rhinebeck area. I was "with" him this past Tues, evening (the 14th) He has fallen pretty far from his large family home in Michigan to his little apt. at the "O". But then again when you have 5 children that will never visit ya, and no job....all you need is a little love shack.
Samantha Rayne

Waterford, MI

#5 May 20, 2013
Most of his kids, mainly his daughters, wont even speak to him.

He WILL be married by the end of the year and have babies on the way! There is not a doubt in my mind. It is what he seeks.

He refuses to be involved with the 5 kids he already has.

His divorce was final last May, and his last engagement ended in Sept.(Yes, he was engaged and married at the time) I am not sure if he got engaged to the Chicago girl, but that ended the beging of Feb-ish

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2013
Who is the older woman that he took to Savannah? I wonder if she heard the details of his "golf game"?
Rose

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 20, 2013
Can someone inbox me a photo of him?

Location hidden

#8 May 20, 2013
Message me with an email, I can send photos.
DeadBeat

Waterford, MI

#9 May 21, 2013
Mark Sherman is a total deadbeat! Savannah is happy to see him gone. He should have left and never came back after he got fired down here!

I wonder if he will make it to his daughters graduation?

How many kids does this looser have?

Location hidden

#10 May 21, 2013
5 as of now, just heard the girl in NY is prego.
wow, 6 kids, no job. how long before he ditches this new fam?

The girl he dates from Craigs Cruisers in MI is pregnant. Is that one his too?

Still sleeping in the ex wifes basement on weekends?
WOW

Saint Cloud, FL

#11 Aug 17, 2013
OMG!!! I know this guy! He had a great job and family Michigan. What happen to me?
WOW

Saint Cloud, FL

#12 Aug 17, 2013
I mean what happen to him?
Oh_no

Toronto, Canada

#13 May 19, 2014
this feed caught my attention and just hope i've not become a victim of this man you speak of too. Can anyone send me a photo so I can confirm?
sillysally

Byron, IL

#14 Dec 9, 2014
Samantha Rayne wrote:
Most of his kids, mainly his daughters, wont even speak to him.
He WILL be married by the end of the year and have babies on the way! There is not a doubt in my mind. It is what he seeks.
He refuses to be involved with the 5 kids he already has.
His divorce was final last May, and his last engagement ended in Sept.(Yes, he was engaged and married at the time) I am not sure if he got engaged to the Chicago girl, but that ended the beging of Feb-ish
He married a black woman from Trinidad and is living in Arizona
sillysally

Byron, IL

#15 Dec 9, 2014
Oh_no wrote:
this feed caught my attention and just hope i've not become a victim of this man you speak of too. Can anyone send me a photo so I can confirm?
If you go to google and type in Mark A Sherman you will find a photo of him on facebook
sillysally

Byron, IL

#16 Dec 10, 2014
By the way, the black women from Trinidad, he met her in New York! They had their pic taken with the Mayer of New York! He really gets around.
sillysally

Prophetstown, IL

#17 Dec 12, 2014
Samantha Rayne wrote:
Just a heads up to all the ladies in the Kingston / Roxbury / Saddlebrook area.
Mark Sherman is now in your area. He has an ex wife and 4 kids in Michigan. He also has another ex wife and 5th child in another part of Michigan. Mark cheated on both wives and even became engaged to a woman in Savannah Ga. and another in Atlanta while he was married.
He left his fiance' at the tail end of fertilty treatments and skipped town to avoid paying the medical bills. Mark lost 2 jobs in less than a year and is currently looking to start a 4th family in the NY/NJ area. He will quickly ask you to marry him (and is no stranger to buying engagement rings) he will also mention "babies" very on in a relationshipin an attempt to trap you.
Ladies be very careful! There is a reason he is in a new area with no job, and no family. Proceed with caution.
He found a 30 something yr. old black woman in New York and married her. He did just what you said he would do. Wonder if she is pg yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skytop Restaurant Mid to Late 70s Tue Driving me nuts 1
News Owner: Pete's Famous Restaurant in Hyde Park to... (Apr '13) Aug 8 Tommy Vercetti 2
News Annual Saugerties Car Show Draws a Crowd Jul 26 Chuck Irwin 1
Cardinal Farley Military High School (Jul '09) Jul '16 Cadet Gormley 29
closure for family...lhv precast construction a... Jun '16 family 1
News Kingston dentist Nunez found not guilty on murd... Jun '16 not guilty 1
News Defense rests in Nunez murder trial Updated at Jun '16 not guilty 1

Red Hook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Hook Mortgages