Wayne County Man Accused of Driving Tractor While Drunk

May 5, 2011 Full story: 13WHAM.com 8

Red Creek, N.Y.- A Wayne County man is accused of driving his tractor while intoxicated.

Full Story
Alfred E Neuman Jr

AOL

#1 May 5, 2011
BIG F'IN DEAL, I DRIVE MY LAWNMOWER AFTER I GET DRUNK AND THEY CAN'T DO A THING ABOUT IT EITHER, THEY TRIED ONCE AND GOT NOWHERE AT ALL. IN FACT I SUED THEM AND WON AND GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST THE PIGS THAT TRIED TO DO ME IN TOO!
Yeah I know what yer gonna say too that I can't type in all caps but get laid you pig!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 May 6, 2011
a common occurence when drinking; lawnmowing.
JMR Selinsgrove

AOL

#3 May 6, 2011
That kat looks like a drunk driver!
Asmodeus

Rochester, NY

#4 May 6, 2011
He might've gotten away with it, but cops got suspicious when he was plowing up 104A and running a seeder.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2011
i_m_watching wrote:
a common occurence when drinking; lawnmowing.
That is why they put a cup holder on my mower,at least that is what I told my wife.
The Ocassional Poster

AOL

#6 May 7, 2011
I painted my concrete front yard greeen so I don't have to support them damn oil companies by buying gas to cut the grass. I have saved a ton of money since 1956 too..
Ass

Lewisville, TX

#7 Jun 1, 2011
I would have been more surprised to read about someone driving a tractor while sober in that town.
CrackHead

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jun 1, 2011
He didnít have a Deputy Beer. You see, every time you get pulled over in Wayne County (no matter what for) you have to have a beer for the Sherriff Deputy. This guy was out, so he got popped. No biggie. Just means he needs to find a Judge Bottle. Cause if he donít bring that, he gonna really need a Warden Nickel Bag.

315 Ė rulez is rulez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Review: Big Al's Family Fitness & Sweat NY (Jan '13) Nov 30 salp1079 2
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Do you support Rob Astorino? Nov '14 Lady Tom Tom 2
Review: Auto Gallery Imports (Jan '11) Oct '14 Damian 47
Fall frights 2014: Sterling Halloweekends Oct '14 Haunter to the bone 1
Red Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Red Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]