Wayne County man charged with DWI

Wayne County man charged with DWI

There are 1 comment on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Aug 22, 2011, titled Wayne County man charged with DWI. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

A 25-year-old Red Creek man has been charged with DWI. State Police say Jason Kellam was stopped for going 112 mph in a 65mph zone on the Thruway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

jason

Utica, NY

#1 Oct 16, 2011
ya bunch bullshit posting my shit on the internet... i didnt hurt any one i didnt run i pulled right over.... so eff u and ur second admendment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Apr '17 Kennymac 105
News Ex-boyfriend charged in fatal stabbing of NY woman (Mar '09) Dec '16 Sunday hitt 112
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
News Westbury Woman Arrested After Altering $1 Bills... (Nov '16) Nov '16 JOX 1
Review: J & K Kitchen & Bath (Dec '08) Jul '16 john russo 25
News Mott's strikers get boost from grocery workers'... (Jul '10) Jun '16 Melysa reid 14
Red creek (Jul '15) Jul '15 Bay liner 1

Red Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Creek Mortgages