Red Bud Atheletic Association - NEW BOARD!

Posted in the Red Bud Forum

VOTED

Red Bud, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2012
President - Dave Gregson
Vice Pres - Todd Birkner
Treasurer - Steve Kueker
Secretary - Kelly Doiron

Dave - will do a good job like he has for years. Really think that Eli would have done just as good of a job and brought a younger generation into running and being involved with RBAA

Todd - hopefully will step up to the challenge. Jim did a lot of good things for the complex and organization and it seems it wont take long to see just how underappreciated his hard was.

Steve with his banking skills and holding this position for other organizations over the years is a good fit for the job

Kelly has done a great job with the signs at the complex and taking minutes at the meetings. Thankfully Tom is out from any position come August

I just hope this group starts to realize that the sports complex is their home field and use it as such. It would be nice to see the organization step up and take more pride in the sports complex and continue to make it a great place to play ball for everyone in the community.
barns

Smithton, IL

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Good comments. A lot of good people ran for office-including those who did not win. Keep up the good work folks!

Thanks for all your hard work!
Curious

Red Bud, IL

#3 Apr 27, 2012
I went to the meeting and voted and I am a coach for RBAA but I am curious why we had elections now and the officer don't take office until August????

I asked our current president and he couldn't give me an answer. Just never heard of something so dumb as to allow a board to remain in control after they have been voted out!!!

We just held elections right before the season started to cause turmoil within the organization that is a bad idea. Elections should happen in August after the season and the new board take over right away.
cat

Smithton, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2012
previously the elections were held in early fall and offices changed a little later. to make a change as significant as you are saying the founding articles of the organization need to be reviewed and followed.

my opinion-making fall elections/changes makes the most sense. having an extended lameduck govt has more risks than rewards.

“For My Entertainment!”

Since: Mar 10

IL

#5 May 2, 2012
no thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan (David) Stones trailer (Mar '12) Fri diaper dancer 22
Alan Macke Baldwin IL Apr 22 Ole Boy 1
pedophile down the street from grade school Apr 21 Old boy 4
Is David Stone Sill Around? (May '08) Apr 20 Six Sick Six 742
Debate: Marijuana - Red Bud, IL (Jun '11) Apr 19 Yeah 39
break ins Apr 13 gladimout 5
Red Bud Moto Robbery (Jan '11) Apr 13 A-non 31
More from around the web

Red Bud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE