j-rock-itt show
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 25, 2012
On a scale from 1to 10 how would you rate the show and some good positive feedback would kindly be appreciated.
Friday

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Friday Night band was better and took short breaks. It seemed like JR only played for about an hour and a half total. Heard a lot of complaints.
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#3 Jun 26, 2012
contageous is NOT better. They are way to loud. heard complaints about that.
sscm

Belleville, IL

#4 Jun 26, 2012
JR played three sets I believe. The first one was at least an hour long. The 2nd one seemed long too.

Contagious was very loud. I'd guess that JR was instructed to lower the volume. Heck, the Sunday night band seemed louder than JR was Saturday.

The video JR showed seemed like it could be funny, but it was difficult to hear. At least they showed a good Bugs Bunny cartoon.
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#5 Jun 26, 2012
i agree.....i didn't pay alot of attention first set but second set was long.
Pappy

Lincoln, IL

#6 Jun 26, 2012
Contagious was way too loud.
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jun 26, 2012
I thought the j-rock-itt band played @ a level that was pleasant to listen to not to loud.
crazygiz

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 26, 2012
j-rock-itt was great, was not loud at all, contagious was way too loud, heard alot of complaints about the noise, I think contagious is a good band just don't care for the 10 minute instrumental that they have to do with the bass way too high. father jack Sunday was terrible, know it was hot but there wasn't a crowd at all even watching and listening to them
Ovait

Waterloo, IL

#9 Jun 26, 2012
I wish the band would just play the music and not focus so much on putting on a theatrical performance.
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Ovait wrote:
I wish the band would just play the music and not focus so much on putting on a theatrical performance.
I guess you would critic Kiss and Alice Cooper and say the same thing well my friend may I suggest you stay home next time and turn the lights down low turn the bubble machine on and listen to some Lawrence Welk and have a good time.rotflmao
Huh

Granite City, IL

#11 Jun 28, 2012
So now Johnny Rockitt is equal to Kiss and Alice Cooper? You need to get your head screwed on straight because they are pretenders and wannabee's. They need to get over themselves with their 1 hr breaks after singing 45 min after showing up and hour late. Then only actually singing less than 3 hrs. They are not that good tha anyone should put up with that BS. Just go out there and sing or go back to your trailers and cook meth.
HAHA

Carlyle, IL

#12 Jun 28, 2012
Huh wrote:
So now Johnny Rockitt is equal to Kiss and Alice Cooper? You need to get your head screwed on straight because they are pretenders and wannabee's. They need to get over themselves with their 1 hr breaks after singing 45 min after showing up and hour late. Then only actually singing less than 3 hrs. They are not that good tha anyone should put up with that BS. Just go out there and sing or go back to your trailers and cook meth.
your an idiot. he didn't say they were equal to Kiss or Alice Cooper. He was comparing it to the outfits that are worn because the previous poster mentioned not putting on a theatrical performance. they did not start 1 hour late at the picnic. And they do NOT do meth. Maybe you should get over yourself.
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Huh wrote:
Wow you are way off base I didn't say they were the same level as Kiss and Alice Cooper I was using that as a reference to the stage show and by the way they play 3-45 minute sets and you sir sound like a very agitated person go get some help and clean your act up and be a more productive person and have a nice day.P.S. STAY OF THE SHAKEN BAKE!!!
Ovait

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jun 29, 2012
Soulsucka wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you are way off base I didn't say they were the same level as Kiss and Alice Cooper I was using that as a reference to the stage show and by the way they play 3-45 minute sets and you sir sound like a very agitated person go get some help and clean your act up and be a more productive person and have a nice day.P.S. STAY OF THE SHAKEN BAKE!!!
Well...you sound like a band member.
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Ovait wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...you sound like a band member.
Your still way off base I'm no band member lets just say I'm in the same profession.Have a nice weekend and stay off the shaken bake or just stay inside so you don't get fried.
Ovait

Waterloo, IL

#16 Jun 29, 2012
No one that's not personally involved with the band would get that emotional about it that they would tell someone that doesn't agree with them that they need help, need to clean their act up, and be a more productive person. Taking it a little too seriously to just be "in the same profession". Just sayin.
Soulsucka

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 2, 2012
Ovait wrote:
No one that's not personally involved with the band would get that emotional about it that they would tell someone that doesn't agree with them that they need help, need to clean their act up, and be a more productive person. Taking it a little too seriously to just be "in the same profession". Just sayin.
Just sayin i've been in the music business for many years and I know alot of people in bands around town thats all have a nice day.
douche

Millstadt, IL

#18 Jul 2, 2012
Ovait wrote:
thats part of the reason they attract a good crowd. people enjoy the theatrics. nothing wrong with just showing up and playing the music like ur bein forced to be there, but why not have some fun with it, get the crowd into it, and really throw down while you're on stage?!
purplehed

United States

#19 Jul 4, 2012
If that lame ass band had even a shred of talent or could even slightly "throw down on stage" they wouldn't need theatrics or dress like old school hair band princesses to pull a crowd in. The she bang guy from american idol has more talent than those losers could ever dream of having. I also agree with whoever stated soulsuckass is affiliated with them in some way or another, it's blindingly obvious by the posts made.
know it all

Waterloo, IL

#21 Jul 4, 2012
They rock

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris nadler 3 hr Heywood 28
Bull Pen Wed Monya the killer 5
Wolfs tavern (Nov '12) Tue Sami S84 33
NAPD Chief Dallas Hill (May '10) Jul 17 bigguy 102
New Athens is corrupt (Jun '14) Jul 17 bigguy 12
CRIME drugs SEX Jul 14 Dirty Old Man 2
Bobby cheek (May '11) Jul 13 kay 55

Red Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance