Buddy

Republic, MO

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Who are the good ones? Who are the bad ones? Who are the nicest ones to look at?
local

Smithton, IL

#2 Oct 4, 2012
locals-do not get sucked into responding to these potential traps.

be smart-eliminate any risk to yourself by NOT commenting.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2012
You started off ok asking about good ones and bad ones. What does the appearance of a teacher have anything to do with their performance?
do not

Waterloo, IL

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Please don't tenure one of the new teachers that was hired this year! She acts like a child herself. Especially when she throws one of her temper tantrums!
local

Smithton, IL

#7 Oct 19, 2012
be smart-do not even risk commenting on here. if you have a complaint use the correct path.
Haa

Waterloo, IL

#8 Oct 19, 2012
local wrote:
be smart-do not even risk commenting on here. if you have a complaint use the correct path.
Do tell. Where does one find this correct path?
sad

Smithton, IL

#9 Oct 19, 2012
if you have a TRUE complaint go to the:
1. teacher
2. admin
3. school board

most kids will struggled in class and can be knotheads out of school. having a tough or poor teacher is part of life. then we graduate on to adulthood.

teach the kids to separate themselves from the idiot teachers and do not get caught up in stupidity from somebody else.

i am the first to admit i still make mistakes. teachers will too.
huh

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2012
local wrote:
"risk" what? "Stoop to" I would understand, but you're implying something, so, what?
sad

Smithton, IL

#11 Oct 19, 2012
if a kid is stupid enough to make a false slanderous remark about anybody, including a teacher they can get in trouble. the remark can be true, or their version of true-that is not the point.

the point is anybody can be tracked and get in trouble if the other party so chooses.

what is so hard to understand about that?

i simply do not understand why so many hateful things are stated on here. Is it because people think they are protected?
huh

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2012
I agree, just wanted it clarified. Without the markers of inflection and tone friendly advice can sound like intimidation. Its why I hate twitter. Too concise, much is lost. This thread was in poor taste. Low. Class looking for low class.
Local

Waterloo, IL

#13 Oct 20, 2012
huh wrote:
I agree, just wanted it clarified. Without the markers of inflection and tone friendly advice can sound like intimidation. Its why I hate twitter. Too concise, much is lost. This thread was in poor taste. Low. Class looking for low class.
. lighten up, no one is going to hell or jail
For leaving a coment. who are the good teachers
huh

Fort Scott, KS

#14 Oct 20, 2012
Local wrote:
<quoted text>. lighten up, no one is going to hell or jail
For leaving a coment. who are the good teachers
you're a no class coward, using someone elses name, not fooling anyone. Topix troublemaking junior punk.
huh

Waterloo, IL

#15 Nov 4, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text> you're a no class coward, using someone elses name, not fooling anyone. Topix troublemaking junior punk.
. Mr Flower and Mr. Meyer are very good teachers
true

United States

#16 Nov 5, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>. Mr Flower and Mr. Meyer are very good teachers
Have to.agree with you! Awesome teachers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Thu SisterMarie 109
Hey Joe Thu Sam 2
Angie Aug 12 Vigorous white 6
what is it Aug 12 Chief Hardbone 3
Red Bud water Aug 11 Godin guy 7
Wanting to buy MOUND CITY BEER Brewery items fr... (Apr '10) Aug 7 kristiques24 32
Cards and board games Aug 6 mfries30 4

Red Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Bud Mortgages