NAPD Chief Dallas Hill
upset citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#64 Feb 22, 2012
and so sayeth the wise man well said
new athens resident

Freeburg, IL

#66 Sep 2, 2012
i agree we need a new police chief. he is a dirty cop. i've seen of him smoking a joint, not a rolled cig, he was smoking the reefer. he waits until my husband leaves then comes to my house to harass me. last time, he came into my house with only my 14 yr old daughter there. she hasn't been the same since. when we confronted him over it, his reply was, "i'm the chief so i can enter anyones house i feel like. and there is nothing you can do. that's the law so go read a law book." i don't think there is a book called dallas law. does this sound like a chief we need, i vote NO. he wastes tax dollars on gas for his cop car that he will leave running in front of his house, with the ac on. i know for a fact, for 3 1/2 hours one day with the window half way down and he wasn't even in it. he was in his house watching tv. sorry, i don't want to pay for an a**holes gas and his salary to sit inside and watch tv while his car is running.
new athens resident

Freeburg, IL

#67 Sep 2, 2012
oh yeah, if you do a background check on Dallas Hill, like i did, you will find that "DALLAS" hill isn't a person, no birthday, previous addresses, past jobs, i was told to enter a valid name. that dallas hill, new athens, il is not a valid person so what's he got to hide. and no he's never pulled me over or arrested me or anyone in my family. anyone who knows him or has been around him knows he smells of a crooked, no good cop. so if everyone likes to pay for him a salary, gas, give him a new cop car, then be my guest, but i'm done with it.
Ifuonlyknew

United States

#68 Sep 11, 2012
That's nothing. He treats everyone that way and I mean everyone inc. His dog's
Ifuonlyknew

United States

#69 Sep 11, 2012
He 's real alrite reel crooked
Ifuonlyknew

United States

#70 Sep 11, 2012
new athens resident wrote:
oh yeah, if you do a background check on Dallas Hill, like i did, you will find that "DALLAS" hill isn't a person, no birthday, previous addresses, past jobs, i was told to enter a valid name. that dallas hill, new athens, il is not a valid person so what's he got to hide. and no he's never pulled me over or arrested me or anyone in my family. anyone who knows him or has been around him knows he smells of a crooked, no good cop. so if everyone likes to pay for him a salary, gas, give him a new cop car, then be my guest, but i'm done with it.
amen bro
Just Wondering 2

Freeburg, IL

#72 Oct 22, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably meet her before he got fired from his last job for drinking with underage kids.
You really make yourself look like the village idiot you are. Have you not ever been told if you dont know all the facts or truth, that it is best to keep your mouth shut....... before you spread shxt. you are just another idiot whos runs thier mouth and doesnt have a clue.
just wondering 2

Freeburg, IL

#74 Oct 25, 2012
need no police wrote:
<quoted text>THIER mouth
hmmmmm a credabilty issue here
Who is the TRUE idiot here moron !
oh boy you can spell... gee that makes your stupid ass remarks better... Again you think you know so much about Dallas, he either arrested, dumped or informed you that you are a waste of life and that is why you make it your mission to bash him. Get a fucking life and find something better to do with your time.If you are so interested in him, why dont you go ask him personally about his life.
Just Wondering 2

Freeburg, IL

#78 Oct 29, 2012
You are a Fing Idiot and a disgrace to society.
Just Wondering 2

Freeburg, IL

#80 Oct 30, 2012
done wondering wrote:
<quoted text>You are scared to sayfucking ? whatapussy assedbitch !
No to your dismay I am right on target new athens cops
suck and so do you !
and noooo I didnt get a dui there,,,,, yawnz,,
I know how the little disfunctional town works,
DO YOU ?
so go blow your self and like it
Oh did someone hit a nerve. lmao you suck and have no class
The Dude

Belleville, IL

#82 Nov 5, 2012
New Athens Police Chief Dallas W. Hill has been charged three felony counts in connection with allegedly improperly removing electronic entertainment devices from the evidence room for his own use.

Hill, 27, could not be reached. A warrant for his arrest has been issued.

According to criminal complaints filed with the St. Clair County Circuit Clerk's office, Hill is charged with taking an Apple iPod and an Apple iPad worth more than a combined $500.

He is also charged with two counts of official misconduct.

The charges, all Class 3 felonies, are the result of an investigation by the St. Clair County Sheriff's Department.
Class 3 felonies are punishable by imprisonment for 3-5 years and a fine.

New Athens Mayor Gary Kearns could not be reached. It is not clear who is currently in charge of the New Athens police.

Read more here:
http://www.bnd.com/2012/11/05/2384369/new-ath...

Wow! That's gotta suck... Cops... Criminals... no difference... TRUST NOONE!!!
fooled

Sesser, IL

#83 Nov 5, 2012
Funny that those who have been on this forum for months now have no comment since he has been arrested for THEFT! Stay classy Hill stay classy.
really

Joliet, IL

#84 Nov 5, 2012
why dont u idiots who think u know whats goin on, call the sheriffs department and ask for the publice release and then it will tell u that hill stole nothing, he simply used an ipad that was evidence in a case, keep in mind he was told he could use this ipad to better his department, so stay classy hill, isnt quite appropriate
Fair

Mascoutah, IL

#85 Nov 5, 2012
He has been charged, GENIOUS, not convicted. Maybe you should wait for the whole story before believing what an online paper publishes just looking for publicity!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#86 Nov 5, 2012
Bill wrote:
He is without a doubt the best Officer to have ever worked in New Athens
. Barr one ypou correct. Guess that sums up the quality of New Athens Police over the years.

United States

#87 Nov 5, 2012
New Athens Village Board Meeting tonight at 7PM. Will Hill be fired?

United States

#91 Nov 5, 2012
New Athens police spend a lot of time in Marissa and driving 120 MPH back and forth.

Local police forces are outdated and political tools.

Budget so high for such quality.

Outlaw local police is a time that has come.
The Dude

O Fallon, IL

#92 Nov 6, 2012
really wrote:
why dont u idiots who think u know whats goin on, call the sheriffs department and ask for the publice release and then it will tell u that hill stole nothing, he simply used an ipad that was evidence in a case, keep in mind he was told he could use this ipad to better his department, so stay classy hill, isnt quite appropriate
WHAT??? Are you dumb? He could have jeopardized another case by tampering with evidence for his own whim???? They can't just "Use evidence" because well. IT'S EVIDENCE!!!!
really

Joliet, IL

#93 Nov 6, 2012
the case was closed jack, he was told by higher up officials at county that he could use it since the case was closed, the evidence was no longer being used in a case. seriously get yur story straight or stay off of topix

United States

#94 Nov 6, 2012
Every case he is involved in will dismissed including cases heard in th last 30 days.

If you are ever on a jury remember "police are not honest trustworthy people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy ... 19 hr Fly on the wall 4
Fatal stabbing 23 hr Rollo 42
Madeline Sutherland (May '16) Sun Hmmmm 4
Berry plastics Jan 12 No name 1
Dave? (Dec '16) Jan 12 Wow 17
chris nadler (Jun '17) Jan 9 sTiLl WoNdErInG 52
150 Celebration New Years Eve Jan 7 Goober gobbler Mike 9

Red Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance