First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Is there any truth behind there being weed or other illegal drugs in the high school because I have been hearing a lot of stories of there being weed in there an students that attend the school being on weed or other drugs.

“LALALALALALALALL ALALALA”

Since: Feb 12

Red bud

#2 Mar 14, 2012
You posted another topic about people not in Red Bud and not knowing about red bud...sounds like you don't know to much about Red Bud either?

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#3 Mar 14, 2012
A naked fat man wrote:
You posted another topic about people not in Red Bud and not knowing about red bud...sounds like you don't know to much about Red Bud either?
First it is bad that you know what I have posted, second I hate ur name, third I live in red bud but I am not familiar of what goes on inside the school
Lol

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2012
And about making stupid comments. Every highschool has pot and other drugs floating around. Jackass
#%^*+=¥£€

Waterloo, IL

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Of course red bud kids have weed.
Do you know this town at all?

“LALALALALALALALL ALALALA”

Since: Feb 12

Red bud

#6 Mar 14, 2012
JustASexyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>First it is bad that you know what I have posted, second I hate ur name, third I live in red bud but I am not familiar of what goes on inside the school
Watch out guys we got a badass over here!
DUDE

Smithton, IL

#7 Mar 14, 2012
we legitly have so much drugs in our school, its ridiculous. but no one really cares because its not gonna stop.
pot head

Waterloo, IL

#8 Mar 15, 2012
this town is called red "bud" for a reason

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#9 Mar 15, 2012
pot head wrote:
this town is called red "bud" for a reason
Lol
Anonymous

United States

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Drugs are bad mmmkaaay...
Red Budian

Waterloo, IL

#11 Mar 26, 2012
A naked fat man wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out guys we got a badass over here!
Okay. Maybe you should focus on what's going on in Waterloo! Not Red Bud, because you don't know anything, but you always seem to have an opinion!
Former student

Waterloo, IL

#12 Mar 26, 2012
I went to red bud in the last ten years and there wasn't a problem. I can only remember once where I went to a party where people were smoking weed. People always make mountains out of moleholes
Current Student

Waterloo, IL

#13 Mar 26, 2012
It's a huge problem now.
pot head

Waterloo, IL

#14 Mar 28, 2012
Drugs really arnt that bad in the high school dude is just high obviously.......and retarded
raaawr

Smithton, IL

#15 Mar 28, 2012
Lol. Sorry, no one can win the war on drugs. If they were winning then nobody would be dying of over doses and all that junk.
Hannah

Waterloo, IL

#16 Mar 28, 2012
That's funny you say drugs aren't that bad because a TON of people do them actually.
mary jane

Waterloo, IL

#17 Jul 16, 2012
at least 75 percent of red bud kids smoke weed. Weed needs to be legalized already.
Red Bud Mayor

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Jul 17, 2012
BS mary Jane.......total BS.
Red Bud Mayor

Woodbridge, VA

#19 Jul 17, 2012
Using that mentality if 75% of people had commited murder we should consider leagalizing it.....put your pipe down.
Huh

Waterloo, IL

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Red Bud Mayor wrote:
Using that mentality if 75% of people had commited murder we should consider leagalizing it.....put your pipe down.
There is an ENORMOUS difference between murder and smoking a joint. Now pick your pipe back up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Sanford Real peice of worthless!!! 2 hr hetero joe 2
Is David Stone Sill Around? (May '08) 10 hr Concerned 556
Donna Owens/ what a DOUCHE Wed power from the pe... 4
natpt Oct 20 cya 3
police department (Jun '13) Oct 19 lol 25
Ronnie White Oct 18 pumpkin 2
real haunted places Oct 17 Dolly Dearest 8
Red Bud Dating
Find my Match

Red Bud Jobs

Red Bud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Bud News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Bud

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]