Addison Gunter vs Bryan Deterding

Addison Gunter vs Bryan Deterding

Posted in the Red Bud Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#1 Mar 30, 2012
Recently last night (March 29) Addison Gunter had a fight with Bryan Deterding. Addison allegedly punched Bryan a few times and then slammed his face into his knee one or two times. This happened in late afternoon at Lincoln park. Before this, Bryan and two friends were playing basketball. After Addison had done this he ran into a car and drove off. Bryan however tried to walk back to school but failed. Two of his friends laid him down on a bench and got a parent, the parent then calle 911. Bryan got taken to the hospital but then possibly the next day arrived home. He was absent from school today and it is said he may have eye problems. He has a fractured bone possibly and got his eyebrow busted open.
Concerned

Columbia, IL

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Just terrible... Parents should be in trouble also. First Alex robbing houses and now this
and your point is

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Okay?? What is the purpose of this post? All BS aside I hope that this Brian kid is okay and he heals up to his normal self. But honestly this sounds like high school drama and it is best if it is nipped in the butt now dropped like a bad habit. All this is going to create, as it usually does on this site, is more drama. And EVERYONE already has enough of their own drama.

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#4 Mar 30, 2012
and your point is wrote:
Okay?? What is the purpose of this post? All BS aside I hope that this Brian kid is okay and he heals up to his normal self. But honestly this sounds like high school drama and it is best if it is nipped in the butt now dropped like a bad habit. All this is going to create, as it usually does on this site, is more drama. And EVERYONE already has enough of their own drama.
sorry you make a very good point, I forgot to ask if anyone knew anymore about it, how Brian is doing, and if Addison could go to jail.

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#5 Mar 30, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Just terrible... Parents should be in trouble also. First Alex robbing houses and now this
they have three kids, Alex who robs ppl, Allister who smokes weed allegedly, and Addison who beat someone up
and your point is

United States

#6 Mar 30, 2012
If this is all the facts then Addison could spend some time in jail. It is also going to depend on his age and previous history as well so it can go either way honestly.

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#7 Mar 30, 2012
and your point is wrote:
If this is all the facts then Addison could spend some time in jail. It is also going to depend on his age and previous history as well so it can go either way honestly.
he is an eight grader but he should be a sophomore because he flunked. His family obviously doesn't have that great of a reputation with the police though, nor does he probably
why

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2012
^^^ is th question
grow up.

Columbia, IL

#9 Mar 30, 2012
Why did you have to put this on here like really was it anyones business that you had to let the whole world know?
NTL

Smithton, IL

#10 Mar 30, 2012
ppl better stop talking shit on my boy the dude had it comin 2 him cus he kept on talkin shitt

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#11 Mar 30, 2012
NTL wrote:
ppl better stop talking shit on my boy the dude had it comin 2 him cus he kept on talkin shitt
ya I never have heard anything good about Bryan. From what I heard he did have it coming to him.

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#12 Mar 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="grow up. "]Why did you have to put this on here like really was it anyones business that you had to let the whole world know?[/QUOTE] look at the name of the website dumbass! "Topix" where you post or comment about topics. Gosh what are u in kindergarten? It's in the name
grow up.

United States

#13 Mar 30, 2012
Well obviously whoever started it doesn't even really know the kids because that's not even how you spell brian. But it's whatever.

“I'm Just A Sexy Boy”

Since: Mar 12

Red Bud, IL

#14 Mar 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="grow up. "]Well obviously whoever started it doesn't even really know the kids because that's not even how you spell brian. But it's whatever.[/QUOTE] umm wow what r u three? This is like a chat, u dont have to spell everything perfect

“LALALALALALALALL ALALALA”

Since: Feb 12

Red bud

#15 Mar 30, 2012
Lol it's about time...Brian always talked a lot of crap to addison for no reason and always tried to get him going. And no Addison would be a Freshman not a sophmore.
why

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2012
NTL wrote:
ppl better stop talking shit on my boy the dude had it comin 2 him cus he kept on talkin shitt
ok, that's why I asked. But what kind of sh*t? Was he making up stories or being a smart elleck? Only trying to determine if its macho bullcrap or honest begging for it. Violence over words is usually mach crap. That's downright thug criminal activity. Spreading slander is considerably more justifiable to retaliate against. Unless the stories are true, then its not slander, or justifiable. Clarity is a good thing for anyone in the right. Age matters too.
fkidsthesedays

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2012
JustASexyBoy wrote:
<quoted text> they have three kids, Alex who robs ppl, Allister who smokes weed allegedly, and Addison who beat someone up
They actually have 4 kids oldest is Andrew he is the one who brought crack to school at the age of like 5
Jimbo

Columbia, IL

#18 Mar 30, 2012
Sounds like the gunters are full of hoodlums
wrong

Waterloo, IL

#19 Mar 30, 2012
There is a huge difference between a teenage fight and what he did to Brian. Brian is a nice, soft spoken 8th grader. this all goes back to basketball. Hopefully Addison gets arrested and has very harsh consequences.
whoa

Waterloo, IL

#20 Mar 30, 2012
This is scary. It's scary that kids can do this kind of thing and get away with it. These aren't even high-schoolers although 1 should be, they are 8th graders. what is coming of this society where people are defending this kind of behavio?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PE Clothes Fri jim 4
alan macke scam artist / rapist Jul 30 thatchick 21
Gossip Jul 29 The Anchor Holds 1
todd the coper Jul 27 need a voice 18
trade pics of ex gfs? Jul 24 man 2
Alco sold? Jul 23 Sherri 2
Internet Providers Jul 22 Rural websurfer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Bud Mortgages