Obama needs to go
All by myself

Red Bud, IL

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Please tell me that the American people are not dumb enough to reelect this Muslim Socialist. Has he had one policy that actually worked? Even you union people have to agree that he has done nothing to help anyone, except his wall street bailout butt buddies. Stimulus dollars, a BIG waste, CASH FOR CLUNKERS, OH YEAH forget about that one didnt you? Come on Illinois, if Massachusetts can change colors we can do it. Let's vote this clown out, let him go watch his basketball and take his wife with him! And while we are at it take Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and most importantly Claire Mccaskil and vote them off the island as well. GOOD RIDENCE!
Anon

Waterloo, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2012
All by myself wrote:
Please tell me that the American people are not dumb enough to reelect this Muslim Socialist. Has he had one policy that actually worked? Even you union people have to agree that he has done nothing to help anyone, except his wall street bailout butt buddies. Stimulus dollars, a BIG waste, CASH FOR CLUNKERS, OH YEAH forget about that one didnt you? Come on Illinois, if Massachusetts can change colors we can do it. Let's vote this clown out, let him go watch his basketball and take his wife with him! And while we are at it take Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and most importantly Claire Mccaskil and vote them off the island as well. GOOD RIDENCE!
. You are not a smart person
Interrupted Screw

Ellis Grove, IL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
All by myself wrote:
Please tell me that the American people are not dumb enough to reelect this Muslim Socialist. Has he had one policy that actually worked? Even you union people have to agree that he has done nothing to help anyone, except his wall street bailout butt buddies. Stimulus dollars, a BIG waste, CASH FOR CLUNKERS, OH YEAH forget about that one didnt you? Come on Illinois, if Massachusetts can change colors we can do it. Let's vote this clown out, let him go watch his basketball and take his wife with him! And while we are at it take Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and most importantly Claire Mccaskil and vote them off the island as well. GOOD RIDENCE!
I agree!
Shepard

Red Bud, IL

#5 Mar 21, 2012
"Muslim socialist" Holy shit that made me laugh out loud. Dude, I usually don't call other people names, but you are quite the idiot. Sure, Obama isn't the greatest president, but that doesn't give you the right to call him something that he isn't.
The Economy is actually turning around right now (Gas prices are high, yes, but that's due to: Iran closing the strait of Hormuz and China and India buying up large quantities of gas. America is actually drilling more oil here than we have in the past 30 years. These are actually all facts. Stop watching fox news and listening to Glenn beck and think for yourself for once.)

Obama:
Ordered the death of Bin Laden. BOOM!
Helped topple Gaddafi. Double BOOM!
Helped prevent 2nd great depression, saved the american auto industry.
Help create 3+ million private sector jobs since inauguration.
Shepard

Red Bud, IL

#6 Mar 21, 2012
Also, he recently signed a bill into law that makes it illegal to use Tax payer's money to bail out wallstreet.
All by myself

Red Bud, IL

#7 Mar 21, 2012
Saved the auto industry? Didn't we borrow that money from China? You are a real liberal &@$$ head. Vote for your hope and change stupid! How many times did we borrow money from China for those great stimulus plans. Democrats are really that dumb. Obamacare is a great idea. How many government run plans that you know of that have ever worked? Can you say housing authority? Can you say education system? And for your information, we do not get our oil from the middle east, you idiot, we get most from South America and Mexico. Quit watching MSNBC and grow a brain.
Shepard

Red Bud, IL

#8 Mar 21, 2012
First off, did I say we get all of our oil from the middle east? I simply stated some reasons as to why gas prices are high. It's based on supply and demand; That's high school economics shit right there. Secondly, I don't watch MSNBC. 3rd, What government run things have worked? Well for starters The Police, The firefighters, and social security are all pretty damn good things if I do say so myself, and I'm sure the list goes on and on. And the education system isn't a "Government run plan".

Also, the auto-bailout actually worked and saved jobs for many working Americans. Who would be against that? So save your half-assed grade school arguments for another time and come back when you have a decent argument to make instead of relying on your lame right-winged talking points.
Lyle Pinkerton

Waterloo, IL

#10 Mar 21, 2012
Well then if we don't want Obama in...who's your Republican candidate? Santorum and Gingrich: no. Paul: hell no. Romney: Hell to the f*cking no.
All by myself

Red Bud, IL

#11 Mar 21, 2012
Shepard wrote:
First off, did I say we get all of our oil from the middle east? I simply stated some reasons as to why gas prices are high. It's based on supply and demand; That's high school economics shit right there. Secondly, I don't watch MSNBC. 3rd, What government run things have worked? Well for starters The Police, The firefighters, and social security are all pretty damn good things if I do say so myself, and I'm sure the list goes on and on. And the education system isn't a "Government run plan".
Also, the auto-bailout actually worked and saved jobs for many working Americans. Who would be against that? So save your half-assed grade school arguments for another time and come back when you have a decent argument to make instead of relying on your lame right-winged talking points.
Those are all state run programs, oh yeah don't forget about all the pensions those people won't probably ever get. SAVE AUTO WORKERS JOBS? do you mean a bunch of overpaid union people who support BARRY THE MUSLIM! Again,we had to borrow from China to bail those jackasses out. We can go on and on, but I guess that won't really fix anything. Bottom line, this country needs to figure out that we need to be less government and more business friendly and get our jobs back in this country. Maybe lower the corporate tax on companies might help.It really don't matter who is in the white house, we really need to get our people back to work!
I dont think so tim

Red Bud, IL

#12 Mar 21, 2012
I dont think obama is a muslim.
The Truth is out there

Lancaster, IL

#13 Mar 21, 2012
Obama is not a muslim his father was and his mother was christian He was rasied by his MOTHER You all say he is muslim but he go to a christian church Can not be muslim and go to a chrisian church

He is not a Muslim also does it matter if he is or not

The United States Constitution
Article VI, paragraph 3

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

So it does not matter if he is a muslim Religion can not be used to keep him out of Officie so DO NOT PASS GO DO NOT COLLECT $200 TRY AGAIN
Red man

Red Bud, IL

#14 Mar 22, 2012
Shepard wrote:
First off, did I say we get all of our oil from the middle east? I simply stated some reasons as to why gas prices are high. It's based on supply and demand; That's high school economics shit right there. Secondly, I don't watch MSNBC. 3rd, What government run things have worked? Well for starters The Police, The firefighters, and social security are all pretty damn good things if I do say so myself, and I'm sure the list goes on and on. And the education system isn't a "Government run plan".
Also, the auto-bailout actually worked and saved jobs for many working Americans. Who would be against that? So save your half-assed grade school arguments for another time and come back when you have a decent argument to make instead of relying on your lame right-winged talking points.
Can you say redistribute the wealth? I am a business owner, why should I work my ass off to make a good living for my family, not to mention pay my employees pretty well, just to give it to a bunch of free loading lazy wellfare drawing bums. You Obama lovers can't see that he wants this to be a socialist, European nation where the government tells you when to take a crap. Why would any president who really wants to help our economy try to socialize anything? Auto bailout money, cash for clunkers, and any other stimulus plan was done with borrowed money from China. How is this helping our economy. These greedy union boobs ran that industry into the ground, along with banks. In my world if you run a bad business you go out of business. The unions vote for this bafoon and that's why they get bailouts. Most democrats agree with that. You need to get your nose out of Barry's ass and realize that he is not doing anything to help us. How could he? He has never ran anything but his mouth. God bless the TelePrompTer. You would have been better off with Hilary. And so you know, Republicans don't have a clue either, so don't go there.
clarified

Waterloo, IL

#15 Mar 23, 2012
Shepard wrote:
"Muslim socialist" Holy shit that made me laugh out loud. Dude, I usually don't call other people names, but you are quite the idiot. Sure, Obama isn't the greatest president, but that doesn't give you the right to call him something that he isn't.
The Economy is actually turning around right now (Gas prices are high, yes, but that's due to: Iran closing the strait of Hormuz and China and India buying up large quantities of gas. America is actually drilling more oil here than we have in the past 30 years. These are actually all facts. Stop watching fox news and listening to Glenn beck and think for yourself for once.)
Obama:
Ordered the death of Bin Laden. BOOM!
Helped topple Gaddafi. Double BOOM!
Helped prevent 2nd great depression, saved the american auto industry.
Help create 3+ million private sector jobs since inauguration.
Ordered the death of Bin Laden?? Wow you do have your head up obamas rear! That was in play for years before obama was elected. If obama passed on the hit like he probably wouldve liked to he would be done. Helped create 3 million GOVERNMENT JOBS which are NOT PRODUCTIVE but I really dont think most liberals understand the meaning of a productive job. To liberals a job is a job. GM shouldve gone through a structured bankruptcy. GM allowed the heavy handed union bs to ruin them financially and obama came along and bailed them out at the expense of the taxpayer and handed the company to the unions. I'll never buy another GM vehicle again for that reason. Dont give me the bs that the 'auto industry' was broke. Ford is fine, GM made bad decisions in negotiating with the unions, the same kind of people who will bankrupt the entire country if allowed. Also, GM is constantly chasing the easy money or subsidies, ie the Volt.
clarified

Waterloo, IL

#16 Mar 23, 2012
I dont know if obama's muslim or not. He certainly isnt christian or he wouldnt have cancelled national prayer day. Dont give me the church and state rhetoric....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie 9 hr Humm 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 17 SisterMarie 109
Hey Joe Aug 17 Sam 2
what is it Aug 12 Chief Hardbone 3
Red Bud water Aug 11 Godin guy 7
Wanting to buy MOUND CITY BEER Brewery items fr... (Apr '10) Aug 7 kristiques24 32
Cards and board games Aug 6 mfries30 4

Red Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Bud Mortgages