HUH

Glencoe, MO

#21 Jan 15, 2012
Anyone have pain medication for my mom "she" really needs it....speaking of karma
jp7k

United States

#22 Jan 15, 2012
whut wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, the next time I hear someone dissing band again I'm going to track them. We are not nerds. We actually put in MANY hours to provide at least SOME entertainment in the basketball games and football games. Unlike some people, we actually participate in something we find fun and interesting. You don't need to make snide comments about anything anyone finds interesting. Right now I could said "f those jocks" and not be the least offended because, honestly, I hate sports. But unlike you, being rude and ignorant, having to say something that isn't honestly important, I'll be polite and just say that you need to stop it; It's highly immature and rude. And this coming from a Sophomore, it's sad.
Thank you!!!*HIGH FIVE*
frank

Chillicothe, IL

#23 Jan 18, 2012
The only way to fix this mess is to get some goog people to run. Recently our board has made some very questionable decisions. The amount of money spent on the softball, snackstand is very questionable. The real problem as I see it is with management turnover. Why can we not keep the good people after we hire them? Think about it, if we hire good people and can't keep them, where does the problem lie--- the board. Drive by on a daily basis, pay attention to how many board members are there on a daily basis--- same reason first state went down, you can't have the board members running day to day operations, hire the people and let them do their job. Now once they hire someone and think this person is not doing their job they feel they must get involved. Either way they have caused the problem. This all starts with the voters, this group has to go, it just gets worse every year.
Jizzy

Columbia, IL

#24 Jan 18, 2012
frank wrote:
The only way to fix this mess is to get some goog people to run. Recently our board has made some very questionable decisions. The amount of money spent on the softball, snackstand is very questionable. The real problem as I see it is with management turnover. Why can we not keep the good people after we hire them? Think about it, if we hire good people and can't keep them, where does the problem lie--- the board. Drive by on a daily basis, pay attention to how many board members are there on a daily basis--- same reason first state went down, you can't have the board members running day to day operations, hire the people and let them do their job. Now once they hire someone and think this person is not doing their job they feel they must get involved. Either way they have caused the problem. This all starts with the voters, this group has to go, it just gets worse every year.
How often does school board elections occur?
It is time for the "problem board members to leave".
right on

Waterloo, IL

#25 Jan 24, 2012
this cant happen soon enough,bunte stellhorn gielow stenzel all need to go.they all have no interest in the school anymore.This is a complete power thing they have and they all need to be stripped of it.Its time for them to go.i mean did we really need marbel countertops in the consession stand,but hell its not their money its all of us taxpayers.maybe i will run
hair

Springfield, MO

#26 Jan 25, 2012
If the public wants to see a change in the school or school board they need to start going to the board meetings and listening to the decisions being made. I go regularly and am often the only person there who is not a school employee. Many improvements could be made to the school and associations within the schools however, the current school board is extremely conservative and will not spend the money, they have the money but won't spend it. There is no reason the Red Bud Schools should be anything less than excellent.
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#27 Jan 26, 2012
School Board is going to have a new super. Really? A half of year as principal and he wants a higher position. He may be seeking a "power trip". The current board members are going to have a shock with this one. HaHa!
2 sides

Chillicothe, IL

#28 Jan 26, 2012
The superintendant resigned in the middle of the school year. The easiest transition in the middle of a school year is to promote from within if the applicant appears to be capable.

What are other suggestions?
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#29 Jan 27, 2012
2 sides wrote:
The superintendant resigned in the middle of the school year. The easiest transition in the middle of a school year is to promote from within if the applicant appears to be capable.
What are other suggestions?
I do not have any other suggestions other than kick back and watch the "fireworks"
Hair

United States

#30 Jan 27, 2012
A power trip really? If you had the opportunity to move forward in your career wouln't you take it? the community has total control over who is on the school board. Exercise your right to vote!
WHAT

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jan 28, 2012
HUH wrote:
Anyone have pain medication for my mom "she" really needs it....speaking of karma
What is up with this?
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#32 Jan 28, 2012
Hair wrote:
A power trip really? If you had the opportunity to move forward in your career wouln't you take it? the community has total control over who is on the school board. Exercise your right to vote!
The community did not have control of Tallman getting the super position retard!
right on

Waterloo, IL

#33 Jan 30, 2012
Sporty wrote:
<quoted text>
The community did not have control of Tallman getting the super position retard!
he wont last 2 years and the school board will run him off like they do will the last ones they had,they dont get their way thats what they do.its a known fact!does anyone know who is up for re-election this year and when it is?
Shepard

Red Bud, IL

#34 Jan 30, 2012
When are school board elections? And how does one go about running?
Hair

Batesville, AR

#35 Feb 6, 2012
Sporty I think you misunderstood my post I am simply Stating that the community can elect who is on the school board! The reasoning for the high turnover in schools administration is due to the controlling school board. I'm not saying the community had control over Tallman becoming sup, but I am saying that the school board had a lot to do with the previous sup leaving. Thanks for the retard comment, ignorant jerks like you are the people that make Red Bud awesome. Maybe you should run for a board position.
concerned

Waterloo, IL

#36 Feb 13, 2012
WHAT wrote:
What does a school board do? Seems like something everyone would be better off not having.
School board needs to be FOR the teachers AND for the students, not just to get 'glorified' coz they are "On the Board". They act like they are gods. They make such STUPID rules and you can tell they don't have a single clue of what happens in the classrooms. Should be mandatory they VISIT to see the hard work put in by teachers AND students. Most of them can't even attend school functions, too busy "socializing" I reckon! Go figure!!!
wish I could

Waterloo, IL

#37 Feb 13, 2012
Shepard wrote:
When are school board elections? And how does one go about running?
IF YOU HAVE ONE LICK OF SENSE, GO FOR IT
In the band

Waterloo, IL

#38 Feb 13, 2012
I was in the band and I'm far from being a nerd. It's hard work to be a musician and obviously, the people who knock it can't play a single note! They need to keep their remarks to themselve, they only show their stupidity.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, MR. JUNGE AND ALL THE BAND MEMBERS
Sporty

Waterloo, IL

#39 Feb 13, 2012
Hair wrote:
Sporty I think you misunderstood my post I am simply Stating that the community can elect who is on the school board! The reasoning for the high turnover in schools administration is due to the controlling school board. I'm not saying the community had control over Tallman becoming sup, but I am saying that the school board had a lot to do with the previous sup leaving. Thanks for the retard comment, ignorant jerks like you are the people that make Red Bud awesome. Maybe you should run for a board position.
Thank You for the "jerk" now I know I am finally fitting in (RB). You can stick the board position up...:)
Whatsup

Smithton, IL

#40 Feb 26, 2012
I don't like the new principal. She's snobby and just flat out rude in my opinion. Maybe she is a nice lady at the end of the day, but not any time I or my friends have talked to her. She just acts like she doesn't have the time of day for you or your problem. Absolutely ridiculous attitude coming from an elementary school principal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is David Stone Sill Around? (May '08) 2 hr fugly 670
Tamara koesterer for school board. OMG!!!! 12 hr class of 88 2
Black hummer 12 hr DuaMe 7
Dr. Walls's office Calamity. Dec 24 Exercise 3
Santa Dec 16 Santa 1
Donna Owens/ what a DOUCHE Dec 16 thatsrightusa 7
also gone now what? Dec 14 Exercise 9
Red Bud Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Red Bud People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Bud News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Bud

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

NBC Sports12:58PM
William Hayes, Alec Ogletree draw fines after fight with Giants
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
NBC Sports 8:41 PM
Report: Chargers worked out Austin Pettis
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?