your funnniest gil stellhorn story

Posted in the Red Bud Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
too funny

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2011
I love the boots shorts no shirt and hat he's been sportin around town in. Goooooo gil!
Ang

Waterloo, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2011
Come on. He has a mental illness. No need to mock and ridicule him publicly. He needs professional help.
hmm

Waterloo, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2011
still funny.
Im sick of YOU

Coulterville, IL

#4 Jun 21, 2011
Ang wrote:
Come on. He has a mental illness. No need to mock and ridicule him publicly. He needs professional help.
"Earache my eye!!"....
wow

Chillicothe, IL

#5 Jun 21, 2011
really??? all of you are ridiculous. This guy is someones father, son, brother, uncle, to a wonderful family. Sometimes I can't believe how small minded people can be. Grow up.
seriously

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2011
Really!! Then he needs to start acting like one or he wouldn't be on this forum. You are right he comes from a great family that he needs to quit embarrassing by all the immature things he is doing. He is the one that needs to grow up!
Ang

Waterloo, IL

#7 Jun 21, 2011
He is mentally ill and he always will be. It's not his fault. He doesn't make himself do it. It just happens. I feel bad for his kids who have to live with the stigma of having a mentally ill father that becomes a menace to the community. I hope they are not judged for his actions. He is not going to seek treatment on his own, he needs to be institutionalized. I just wish he would realize it sooner rather than later.
seriously

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2011
No need to ridule n make a mockery of him in public. Hell he does that himself. Really! Do you know him personally because how do you know that he has a mentall illness because he will tell you different. What kind of mental illness does he have?treat your friends and family like crapitis? Is there some sort of medication that would help his illness? If so he should be taking it cause really he is doing some pretty wacked out *hit
seriously

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2011
Do you no how long he has been using that excuse? Do you know if he really has one and if so why aren't any meds involved. Because he has really been doing some wacked out *hit!
Ang wrote:

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 21, 2011
seriously wrote:
Do you no how long he has been using that excuse? Do you know if he really has one and if so why aren't any meds involved. Because he has really been doing some wacked out *hit!<quoted text>
Yes he really does have a mental disorder and its called bipolar. No he doesn't take his meds and most people that are bipolar dont like to because it puts them down and keeps them down. He has been acting up again and thats because of his problems and hes pissed a lot of people off but what can ya do ya know. Talk about it on a topix forum i guess lol!
mihn

Columbia, IL

#11 Jun 22, 2011
take his crazy redneck ass to the looney bin. I'm tired of him acting like a psycho and scaring people.
Lick my azz

Coulterville, IL

#12 Jun 30, 2011
I heard he went fishin....
boy oh boy

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2011
yeah, hes bipolar.
and hes a freak. cussed out a 17 year old girl, tried to fight a big guy with his short shorts & a bra on.. started a fight just the other night in Baldwin by trying to piss on same dudes harley. wish the cops would finally catch up with him & send him away to the funny farm. dude needs help before he kills himself, or someone else does it for him. hes pissing alot of people off.
PGeeez

Melbourne, FL

#14 Jul 23, 2011
I thought i was rid of that fruitloop. its been years here he comes again. people here thought "what the F%$#, where did this clown come from". he was thrown him out of the bar, he's lucky he didn't get duck taped to a tree in an orange grove, but the people felt sorry for the fire ants. To whom it may concern please keep that ya hoo in randolph county.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 24, 2011
PGeeez wrote:
I thought i was rid of that fruitloop. its been years here he comes again. people here thought "what the F%$#, where did this clown come from". he was thrown him out of the bar, he's lucky he didn't get duck taped to a tree in an orange grove, but the people felt sorry for the fire ants. To whom it may concern please keep that ya hoo in randolph county.
Did he seriously go down to florida and start crap or are you just makeing a joke? I dont think Randolph county wants to deal with him anymore so thats why they "let him loose" LOL!
Gils Rooster

Coulterville, IL

#16 Jul 24, 2011
I thought he was in jail again? Thats the best place for him and everybody else.
PGEEZE

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2011
Just a joke,nothing like smoken WALLe.He's not F#$%#!$up every body eles is.Go gettem Wall!
Karnderac

Baldwin, IL

#19 Feb 23, 2012
Yes, because the answer to all your problems is to cyber-bully the guy. Grow up. If he really is a mentally ill, then you have no right to say the things you have said. If not, you still don't have a right to cyber bully him.
the neighbor

Waterloo, IL

#20 Mar 23, 2012
Yes Gill has problems, but he is a nice guy. He would do anything for anyone and all that wrote stuff about him should know that. I know he has pissed a lot of people off the last year but no one is perfect. So give the guy a break.
Gwally57

Waynesville, MO

#21 Mar 30, 2012
He's Been Arrested Numerous Times And Gets Off With A Slap On The Wrist And A Fine.Nothing Against The Stellhorn Family But Because His Family Has Money And Is One Of The Prominent Names In The Red Bud Area,He Can.Most Other People Would Be In The Nut House Or Prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bud Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 4 hr PastureBob 165
Casey Brown Thu COME ON 1
The Shoe Nov 21 Speak for yourself 6
Standing at square (Nov '16) Nov 20 Hog Power 24
The shoe (May '17) Nov 19 Mack 6
Susan Stone's Dangerous Driving Nov 18 Michael 3
Red Bud Christmas decorations Nov 18 PIG VOMIT 4

Red Bud Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Bud Mortgages