Want To Know

Adolphus, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Any body know Mayor Kenneth Hollis in Red Boiling Springs? What type of person is he?
holler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

a joke.

(did i say that? bad me. bad, bad me.*smacks hand*)
resident

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

ask all the women he rents to.
Want To Know

Adolphus, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

What do you mean to ask the women he rents to? He beat them? He do sex with them? Who are some women that could be ask?
somebody

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

just ask the drug heads in red boiling they know him well.
Really

Adolphus, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Why do the drug heads know Hollis well?
somebody

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

cause he rents to the people he knows that are on drugs,i know people that have called and told him that people were cooking meth in his apartments and his remarks were i know that and i knew that when i rented to them but everybody does drugs,just think about it some of the girls he rents to have never had a job,so how do you think they pay the rent?
amused

Rutherfordton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

I cant help but wonder what the intense interest on your part in Dixon Springs is? Just seems odd to me that your obsession has led you to start multiple threads about Hollis.
Again

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Whew another victim of Hollis according to a clip on that internet news MyMacontv.com . She is disguised it looks like and they have given her a fake name "Jane" Wonderin how many more are going to come out.
TETE

Red Boiling Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

That 17 yr old girl in a known Ho! I lived in that same apt. complex, and I never seen Hollis up there. If he was up there, it was to collect his rent or talk about the drugs that were brought into the place. He may not be innocent, but that girl isn't either. I'll testify that shes lying, and I know a few more people that would! Hollis was an OK landlord, but not a molester....the bitch is A HO!!!!!
shit

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

the way i look at it is people in rbs are need to find some way to make some one look bad. but they know that he trys to make things in rbs better than what it is. he has always helped me if my family need help . AND I HAVE NEVER SLEAP WITH HIM.
wanting change

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

to shit, tell it to the judge!!!!!!!!!! who know's if you slept with him or not!! sounds like shit to me!!!!!!!!
shit

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

u want to know something wanting changes. i would tell the judge. that i think that it is so funny that everyone wants to come out with there secrets . to me i looks like people want to start alot of BULL SHIT bout people . and i would not sleap with a good friend that helps people when they need help. So what now?
wanting change

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

what has he really done for the people of rbs? built more apartments? that didn't help us it helped his pocket book. put a high priced hard ware store in ? we could have all went to bray's hard ware. been a productive citizen in this community? i guess as long as it benifited his personal needs or pocket book! so tell me mr. or mrs. shit what great has your saint done for us?!!!! SO WHAT NOW??????????
wanting change

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

and to tete, you must be stupid!! you can't testify to something if you weren't there!!!!!!! what do you have xray vision and super hearing??????? what a jack ass. if you don't live in that residents and you weren't there when he was then how to hell can you be a witness????????? can you say stupid?????????? and to shit, you are as stupid as tete!!!!!! no one cares how you look at it!!!!!! it's funny how good a person is to someone on the recieving in. maybe you got what you needed from him but that doesn't mean he is a good person!!!!!!!! oh and as a reminder (WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM) I feel sorry for his wife and worse for his little girl! those two are the one's who have to listen to all the talk.
PISS ON YOU

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

TETE wrote:
That 17 yr old girl in a known Ho! I lived in that same apt. complex, and I never seen Hollis up there. If he was up there, it was to collect his rent or talk about the drugs that were brought into the place. He may not be innocent, but that girl isn't either. I'll testify that shes lying, and I know a few more people that would! Hollis was an OK landlord, but not a molester....the bitch is A HO!!!!!
He is a child molester an how in the hell do you no. Oh let me guess your one of his ho that knows everything sounds like to me that he was taking all your drugs an screwing you to.
PISS ON YOU

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

wanting change wrote:
and to tete, you must be stupid!! you can't testify to something if you weren't there!!!!!!! what do you have xray vision and super hearing??????? what a jack ass. if you don't live in that residents and you weren't there when he was then how to hell can you be a witness????????? can you say stupid?????????? and to shit, you are as stupid as tete!!!!!! no one cares how you look at it!!!!!! it's funny how good a person is to someone on the recieving in. maybe you got what you needed from him but that doesn't mean he is a good person!!!!!!!! oh and as a reminder (WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM) I feel sorry for his wife and worse for his little girl! those two are the one's who have to listen to all the talk.
THATS THE WAY TO TELL THEM HO'S
wanting change

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

i'm not a dam ho! ho! your a jack ass that thinks you know it all. one of those people who can testify to any kind of bull shit if you slick the palm of their hand!!!!! so i don't think you have much to say to the judge you dumb jack ass!!!!!!!!!
JOY

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

shit wrote:
the way i look at it is people in rbs are need to find some way to make some one look bad. but they know that he trys to make things in rbs better than what it is. he has always helped me if my family need help . AND I HAVE NEVER SLEAP WITH HIM.
Who are you trying to fool i no you
senseable

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

What is all this shit, wake up people, who is turning the wheels here, open your eyes folks look behind the scenes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Search the Red Boiling Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Julia 140,888
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr Zeke 8,946
Dumas Head (Aug '12) Thu srf 14
Nestlé Water Plant Jul 23 Gia 1
Christian Massages Jul 21 Out of town 6
The list (Dec '13) Jul 18 kiss 17
Macon co shamed again Jul 18 Peggy Smith 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000