Stephanie Newberry

Scottsville, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I just wanted to let everyone in RBS know that Doug Sexton is snitching on everyone he can so he can stay out of jail. He is going around saying that Jenny's nephew Scotty is the snitch but come does he think people are stupid Scotty is still locked up but Doug is free. I know this to be a fact because I am sleeping with his brother Mike and Doug has been bragging about getting all these different people in trouble. I guess Jenny told him how to do the job since she is such a pro. Looks like to me they would just lock his sorry ass up all he is a thief. I was even told that he snitched on Jenny's little brother Rocky for stealing a bunch of money. Anyone I know that is on state paper has to at least have a job but not Doug I guess his job is the rat of RBS. Everyone be very very careful around his sorry a**.
better watch out

Scottsville, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2013
anyone who comes in contact with Doug's sorry a** beware he has a recorder and is taping anyone and everyone he can in order to get them busted. Wonder what he is gonna do when he messes up all his dope dealers and has no one to run to when he shoots up all his pills.
doug

Lafayette, TN

#3 Apr 6, 2013
hey lauren how you doing sorry about your money.
the truth

Scottsville, KY

#4 Apr 6, 2013
what a man he gets on here making fun because he stole someones money. Doug your sorry ass needs a job oh I forgot you never have worked a day in your life you fit right in with Jenny and the other Evans' I dont believe none of them have ever worked either other than selling pills.
jenny

Lafayette, TN

#5 Apr 6, 2013
how many pills you got left to sell bitch
teresa

United States

#6 Apr 7, 2013
i was a evans and f--k all yall.if yall had a job you would not be on here running other people down
the truth

Scottsville, KY

#7 Apr 7, 2013
do you have a job if it is Jenny's sister teresa then no you do not have one and if that is who you are Iv heard that you were a sorry person leaving your kids and not taking care of them. Maybe Jenny if wouldnt have been on here defending her sorry ass man she nor the other evans' would have been mentioned.
teresa

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2013
i promise you would not say that to my face....chicken..i dont care to tell you who i am not like you and hide behind a screen shows you dont know what your talking about after all ha ha
teresa

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
crazy
jenny

Lafayette, TN

#10 Apr 8, 2013
dont worry about this chicken shit bitch,she !ucked up cause if she has a problem with doug then it should be between them two she didnt have to say a damn thing about the evans but if theres one thing you should know about us is that we aint scared and you really !ucked up on here talking shit and im glad i dont have a job cause now my job is to make your drug headed ass as miserable as i can and bitch if i were a snitch then your ass would be in jail now and you were dumb enough to deal with doug then its your fault!!!!!!!!!!
teresa

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2013
jenny

who is the b...h on running us down.she should give her name .but guess she to busy getting high and she knows what she will get when we find out who she is...but bulls..t always talk s..t its all they know,,,maybe they need a job so they can pay for rehab
I know u

United States

#12 Dec 23, 2014
teresa wrote:
i was a evans and f--k all yall.if yall had a job you would not be on here running other people down
Once an Evans.. Always an Evans... you are a piece of shit just like Bruce.. You deserve the life you live because that's all you know.. I actually feel sorry for you.. Just look at your kids you have raised... Only 1 good one.. and I am not talking about Crystal.. Too bad you couldn't do a better job at parenting.. Guess your Mom and Dad are to blame.
2cool

Little Rock, AR

#13 Feb 8, 2015
I know u wrote:
<quoted text>
Once an Evans.. Always an Evans... you are a piece of shit just like Bruce.. You deserve the life you live because that's all you know.. I actually feel sorry for you.. Just look at your kids you have raised... Only 1 good one.. and I am not talking about Crystal.. Too bad you couldn't do a better job at parenting.. Guess your Mom and Dad are to blame.
Well all the Evans ever wanted was redneck attention. Guess they are getting it now. People really know them on here don't they? They worked hard for their reputations. Looks like the truth is hurting. Everyone knows Doug and Jenny both are thieves and narks. Anyone who messes with either is just plain stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheray patterson 15 hr saq 9
rachel 22 hr just asking 1
Truth ...Macon Co. High (Nov '14) Mon Corey D 19
Michael Holland (May '11) Mon Corey D 4
Cheating Men Mon UGH 45
lori May 24 rtttttt 2
Jason Tirjan May 24 Wales Bells 1
More from around the web

Red Boiling Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE