House Fire In RBS Today
Lafayette Observer

Lafayette, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Do not take this wrong, but RBS fire department could not put out a simple house fire today and had to call Lafayette again today to work their area. Just wait till a Hollis apartment catches on fire or one of the hotels in RBS. It will take a death or two before the community realizes that a new fire hall will not solve the problem. Only equipment at the fire and operators will. Sorry, but the truth is the truth.
Cali girl

Lafayette, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
From what I understand, the house was COMPLETELY involved by the time the fire dept. arrived. The homeowner was in the house and had to escape via a window. There were flames coming out every window and doors. All that was left to do was contain the fire to prevent neighborhood damage. I don't know how quickly the dept. responded, but from what I was told, the house could not have been saved regardless of who was called to fight the fire. So apparantley, this was not a simple house fire.

Scottsville, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Lafayette Observer, if you're such a professional fire fighter, why didn't you take your ass over there and put the fire out? It was far from a "simple house fire". But I guess everything is simple when you're sitting on your ass talking shit on Topix eh?

La Vergne, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2012
The fire was coming through the West end of the house when the Hermitage Springs firefighter drove up on it and woke the homeowner up. You don't save a house that is that far gone when the call is made no matter how fancey a damned fire department you have.

Mutual Aid agreements are something that will be growing when you have all-volunteer departments. Everyone is working in the day and there is a limited manpower availability. You obviously were not at the fire as I was and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Just listening to a scanner and know everything that way don't you?

And you wouldn't know the truth if it stood and looked you in the face. If you want to, ask the homeowner. He was a firefighter at one time. That is if you have enough sense to want the real truth....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Lab on Akersville rd. (Feb '11) 5 hr Scammer in Coleytown 61
Chrissy at pizza hut 9 hr Jjp 37
Kari Manning 18 hr hummmmm 2
looking Sun renter 1
Sondra Driver Sun Sondra 3
Maria the truth will set u free Sun just saying 14
Jerry cherry Sun Pilot 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Boiling Springs Mortgages