Right I know for a Fact

Adolphus, KY

#21 Oct 8, 2010
Ok your about stupid.. Tammy is the biggest whore in RBS.. I tell her she is one everytime I see her. Straight to her face and she never has anything to say unless she is in her car riding (she can't drive because she is a drunk and has had a couple of DUI's) So lets see you keep up with her. Like I told her before you know what flies swarm? A pile of shit. She isn't special unless you want to talk about the fact she is still walking around instead of being isolated for carrying the most contractional diseases.. She is so skinny from the meth she is smoking and the morphine she shoots up. She got a settlement and still was able to keep her public housing paid for with our tax dollars. She buys her daughter a car but do you think she does anything to help her son? NO... She is the worst mother and if you seen her buying food it was because it was foodstamp day!
I also know for a fact

Scottsville, KY

#22 Oct 8, 2010
Ok so maybe you are the stupid one, sounds like you are just jealous, ever heard of trying to help someone instead of slandering them, maybe your just not that special and it makes you feel better putting someone else down, Her daughter bought the car from money that she had saved, may I ask why Tammy is your business? You need to get a live and not worry about Tammy and her kids! You ought not judge people, like I said before God is going to get you! And all of God's chidren are special even you!
Right

Adolphus, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2010
Your so wrong.. Tia didn't buy that car. Tammy did with the settlement she got from work comp claim she filed. How would Tia have any money saved up? If she had a savings account that should have been listed on the public housing application and her moms foodstamp application right? She has done plenty to piss me off.. So God can sit aside this time cause she is going to get what is coming to her! Your about dumb and stupid to pass off some bullshit to people that know her first hand!
you are so wrong

Scottsville, KY

#24 Oct 8, 2010
You DO NOT know what you are talking about! Tia saved money from working! Done you wrong? Took your man away? LOL LOL LOL, no wonder you are being so hard on her, you have the problem, jealousy will eat you alive LOL LOL LOL! Don't have what it takes to make your man happy? Poor baby, I'm done here, darling you can't fix stupid, no help for you, have you missed your morning dose of medicine.
Right

Adolphus, KY

#25 Oct 8, 2010
Tia ain't never worked a day in her life she is just now 16 years old.. You aren't denying Tammy received a settlement.. It is public record in Macon county. You did know that right? So can't fix stupid. Your defending a homewrecking whore that is married and still out here whoring around. Who the hell are you? And I never said I was a woman.. So the jealousy crap your passing is wrong. Also learn to spell and proper grammer.
you are so wrong

Scottsville, KY

#26 Oct 8, 2010
Right wrote:
Tia ain't never worked a day in her life she is just now 16 years old.. You aren't denying Tammy received a settlement.. It is public record in Macon county. You did know that right? So can't fix stupid. Your defending a homewrecking whore that is married and still out here whoring around. Who the hell are you? And I never said I was a woman.. So the jealousy crap your passing is wrong. Also learn to spell and proper grammer.
LOL stands for "Laugh Out Loud", yes I knew she got a settlement not my business or yours, Tia works at the hotel in RBS, thought you knew everything? Hey I don't care who you are and yes I'm defending her, she is not getting on here bad mouthing people like you are, so I say she is better than you! And "grammer" is spelled grammar. So you also learn to spell and USE proper GRAMMAR.
tell them

Westmoreland, TN

#28 Oct 8, 2010
Right wrote:
i am with you on this. she is with every man that will have her.i even got told she had some kind of std.and all this guys thats out having sex with her is going to get it.and then thier wife's or girlfriends will get it.
not blind

Westmoreland, TN

#29 Oct 10, 2010
I also know for a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong!
ik and beleave what i see and nonthing about what i hear...and for u she ant with my man he's home with his family all the time when he ant at work so know what your talk about befor u speak...ik she ant with my old man
trey

Hendersonville, TN

#30 Oct 11, 2010
Where the hell did you learn english? Rosetta Stone? lol
funy

Westmoreland, TN

#31 Oct 14, 2010
its fun but most of what you hear about tammy is true.so not blind you mustnot know her.
sickofher

Westmoreland, TN

#32 Nov 2, 2010
she should stop bracking up home's..and go find her a man that dont have kids and that had a woman.
sickofher

Westmoreland, TN

#33 Nov 2, 2010
that didnt have a woman..sorry about that.she must love bracking up home's.think about the kids and the kids mother"s..
Elvira

Cookeville, TN

#34 Nov 3, 2010
I think she is one crazy person Goes to bed with every guy she can & especially the people that r in jail she has been seen @ Pattie's driving through the window buying Beer with Corey Halliburton one of the cops of Red Boiling Springs But he has been fired off of the Peolice Dept.It has just been time comming He has got what he desirves He has a Great Wife & Little Boy Brandon but guys like him will pay the Price for what he has done. I Pray for his Family Especially his Mother Penny & the Sister he just had who just Passed away. My Heart Goes Out To The Family Deeply God Bless U R always In My Throughts!!!
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#35 Nov 3, 2010
I don't no this Tammy Cox from who ever but i no from the words that have been spoken she is no good. I know he is the biggest Lier that can b & he would go with anyone i think even if she was a different (COLOR) if u no what i mean. He was Married to a Wonderful Wife & had a (GREAT LITTLE SON)BRANDON & He couldn't forgive her for her mistake. But then he hadn;t got (FIRED) from his job yet then but he has now. He is no longer with the RBS.Police Dept.I think about his MOTHER (PENNY) & The Death Of Her Loving Daughter I Pray For U Penny & Hope Things Do Get Better Please Take Care & U R Always In My Throughts. May God Bless!
Oh By The Way The E-Ex Cop,s Name Is
(COREY HALLIBURTON)
Also another thing he has been seen with Wendy Cox driving through the Drive Through Window & PATTIE's PLACE BUYING BEER!!!!????

dont like her

Westmoreland, TN

#36 Nov 3, 2010
she has been messing with all kinds of guys in jail.she is a sick person that needs help.becouse most of the man she has been messing with have girlfriends.thats what i call a sick person that would brack up homes and take from kids.
Greatest Mom

Cookeville, TN

#37 Nov 3, 2010
In the # 35 story about (Corey Halliburton) I made the mistake of calling Tammy Cox Wendy cox that was my wrong doing but what i here that Wendy girl is not no better than Tammy Cox, from what i here. Well anyways I wanted to correct my mistake..........
we all

Westmoreland, TN

#38 Nov 4, 2010
know tammy cox ant nonthing but a nasty a** hole that live's in rbs from what i hear she's with every body and ever thing that will sleep with her she's like a door knob ever body that is low enough to sleep with her has had a trun with her...so all these guys that is having their trun with her needs to be check....there is std's out there and ass many guys that has been with her i say she's got a few..
friend

United States

#39 Nov 4, 2010
the son has been away from tammy for 14 yrs yes he has seen her and lived with her for a while. when he turned 18 is when he left his daddys home and his stepmothers house but he soon realized that his real mother is the one that raised him. we all love and respect his mother that raised him. she dont drink, smoke or do any drugs. she works two full time jobs and everyone loves how she is with her kids. she always has a smile on her face and the people that she takes care of all love her.
parent

United States

#40 Nov 4, 2010
that is so true
want to know

Westmoreland, TN

#41 Nov 4, 2010
how does she keep up with all the men in jail??there is like 3 or 4 in there she has been seeing??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a male friend 1 hr Wow 2
Precious Gems 9 hr PastorDan 1
Donna Netherton (Apr '10) 10 hr Haha 28
Tell me about Adrian Powell Thu They are good people 6
Annie Haskins Thu Nbv 4
Corey Halliburton Thu Been there done that 6
Jail in Macon Cty (May '17) Thu Be straight up no... 17

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Red Boiling Springs Mortgages