stevie newberry gay
big

Lafayette, TN

#2 May 27, 2012
yes
Joke

United States

#3 May 27, 2012
Hes nasty as nasty can get... Whores around on his wife & steals from everyone! That's why he no longer works for mr Kenneth Hollis !! Heard frog slapped his glasses off of his face for running that mouth of his! He better watch out or billy will get him again...
uno

Lafayette, TN

#4 May 27, 2012
yes bill will
knows it all

Lafayette, TN

#7 May 28, 2012
if bill was a reall man he would put his wife out.i know she has been seeing messing around on bill.i have seen it myself.even he knows it and still stays with her.what for cant be because of the kids.i guess she just lies to keep him around.she gets money from one guy all the time. the truns around and goes home to bill.every one in redboiling knows she is doing it.i dont know why bill dont see it.every one at b.p. knows it.i say she is the one that has put this on here. because he got a new job and cant see her all the time. but they need to tell bill every thing and not lie. grow some balls. she even goes around saying she has told bill to his face that she has fucked other guys.
Woww

United States

#8 May 28, 2012
U mean amber works? Where at?
knows it all

Lafayette, TN

#9 May 29, 2012
no she don't.stevie does and give's her money all the time. go to b.p. and asked any one.they will tell you.i thank bill should kick her out.the kid's should come first. just last year she would have her kid's stay at the park.and then she would go have sex with stevie at gas hut.every one at gas hut knows about her and stevie.i have seen her in alot of car's come meet stevie. some of bill's own family know's she is doing it. look's like they would tell bill.
person

United States

#11 May 29, 2012
Y'all are so retarded
knows it all

Lafayette, TN

#12 May 29, 2012
no you are amber.why don't you just tell.every one that you have been f@@@ing him.and many more.
lmfao

Lafayette, TN

#13 May 29, 2012
Why arena You so worried about ir. You in licencia with Billy.
AMBER YORK

Lafayette, TN

#14 May 29, 2012
this stuff needs to stop. it is sad that ppl cant live with out someone putting stupid sh*t on here. is it killing you so dam bad you got to try to nose in ppl bussiness. you need to grow up and get a life. what goes on with ppl is there bussiness not your. how would you like for someone to put sh*t on here bout you. oh i forgot you are to p*ssy to go by your really name. thank you B*CTHES.AND YAL CAN GO F*CK YOUR SELF TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Greenbrier, TN

#15 May 29, 2012
One question Amber-Is any of it true?
whatever

Lafayette, TN

#16 May 29, 2012
it is none of your dam bussiness. and no it is not true. so go straight to f*cking hell.i belivie you are just wanting to start sh*t.
amber york

Lafayette, TN

#17 May 29, 2012
no it is not true. i love my husband and kids. so please stop starting it . thank you .

Greenbrier, TN

#18 May 30, 2012
Why are 2 people posting as Amber?
amber york

Lafayette, TN

#19 May 30, 2012
let me tell you something if i am going to post on here it will be by my really name dumb a**. so stop the sh*t .it is not f*cking true. thank you very much.
What

Westmoreland, TN

#20 May 30, 2012
stevie not working for daddy hollis anymore what happen
knows it all

Lafayette, TN

#21 May 30, 2012
it is very true.she just is a lier.she don't want bill to know.
knows it all

Lafayette, TN

#22 May 30, 2012
she just don't want to tell bill.go asked his family that take's her every were.they know they have seen them together.even his kid's have seen them together.his little girl even call's him daddy.
Lmao

United States

#23 Jun 24, 2012
So who's Stevie's new gf.. Seen them in Lafayette earlier. He had his truck all cleaned up & everything & believe me this is a new girl it's NOT amber or Ann

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lafayette landing (May '16) 17 hr Troy Hebert 11
Macon County 23 hr Top2BottomReForm 3
Caves in Macon Co (Mar '11) Sat curios 14
does anyone know a Chris Dalton from Lafayette? (Aug '14) Sat Old flame 11
Dusty Ann Curl Dec 2 Ugh 4
heather littrell lowery Dec 1 aqq 5
Pissed Dec 1 hey pissed 3

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance