Next Last
USA

Scottsville, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Any one know what happen at the Quick -N - Easy today
american

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Nov 21, 2012
they fire everyone and took the american flag down and wont hire anyone american to work
popeye

Lafayette, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2012
american wrote:
they fire everyone and took the american flag down and wont hire anyone american to work
that sounds about right
Town Guy

Clover, SC

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Won't be spending no more of my $$$$ there ever again
angry american

Lafayette, TN

#5 Nov 22, 2012
just not right. those girl's were always very friendl and done their job well.and when a S.O.B. messes with the American Flag.YOUR WALKING ON THE FIGHTING SIDE OF ME!
Grateful

Lafayette, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I just hoped they fired that grandfather there that his grandson keeps stealing i think his name is willie brown
judge

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Nov 22, 2012
The manager came in after firing some of the workers ripped the flag down and threw it in the trash can and said it that is garbage and told the girl to take the trash out. If they think those flags on the building will fool anybody in RBS they have a thing or two to learn. Must have happened because why would they make such a big show about flags? Everyone needs to boycott that place till something is done to address the issue.
lol

Livingston, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2012
I have seen so many careless people at gas stations, especially when filling their vehicles.

I have seen them actualy smoking at the pumps, can you imagine the damage that could cause, the destruction and loss of business?

It would be tragic, just tragic.
In the know

United States

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Are they still protesting?
It may freeze them out tomorrow if they still are
judge

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2012
They were still there today. Very few customers. Wonder if they are learning their lesson?
In the know

Groveland, FL

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Probably not
They don't belong here
This is America not India!!!

Lawndale, NC

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Which store is this all going on at is it the bp quick and easy in town or the one in hill wood by the marthon station.
In the know

Groveland, FL

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Hillwood Quik & easy
Will never have my business ever again!!
I used to by all my work gas there over $ 200 a month along with other grab and go items but never again will I ever enter that place!!!!!
Town Guy

Palatka, FL

#15 Nov 25, 2012
The protesters were still there today and 1 was holding a sign that said "As long as it takes"
Look if they can keep it up for 3 months and I don't figure nobody will shop there now anyways the foreign new owners will pack it in -- that's my opinion !!!
These people need to be shown how we feel and we can speak with our billfolds!!!
my opinion

Lafayette, TN

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Town Guy wrote:
The protesters were still there today and 1 was holding a sign that said "As long as it takes"
Look if they can keep it up for 3 months and I don't figure nobody will shop there now anyways the foreign new owners will pack it in -- that's my opinion !!!
These people need to be shown how we feel and we can speak with our billfolds!!!
it dont seem like its a bothering the new owners one bit maybe the protester should take their anger out on spud for selling out maybe he had a good reason to sell out why arent these ppl questioning spud and find out why they dont ave their jobs any more cause all the girls that worked in the store down town spud sold still works there so just maybe theere was a reason 5 got fired on top of the hill.
Town Guy

Palatka, FL

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Yeah it's bothering them
I've been by there several times and Marathon is packed with customers and Quick & Easy has none zero nadda NONE !!!!
I hope they protest till thier hearts content!!
We are Americans!!!
Hit en where it hurts ---$$$$$$$
townlady

Lafayette, TN

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Town Guy wrote:
Yeah it's bothering them
I've been by there several times and Marathon is packed with customers and Quick & Easy has none zero nadda NONE !!!!
I hope they protest till thier hearts content!!
We are Americans!!!
Hit en where it hurts ---$$$$$$$
The place downtown was bought buy a different person then the one uptown. Those five girls worked really hard and spud is very upset. They were not supposed to be fired. He kept assuring them that the new owner would not fire any of them. They have talked to spud about it.
Was There

Carthage, TN

#19 Nov 26, 2012
my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>it dont seem like its a bothering the new owners one bit maybe the protester should take their anger out on spud for selling out maybe he had a good reason to sell out why arent these ppl questioning spud and find out why they dont ave their jobs any more cause all the girls that worked in the store down town spud sold still works there so just maybe theere was a reason 5 got fired on top of the hill.
There is no reason to be mad at Spud ! Spud dint think he nor his employees had anything to worry about ! spud was just as shocked as the employees to find out what he had done ! Spud is still apologizing to the girls for them being treated the way they were ! The only reason the girls were fired was because the new owner brought in a cousin and his wife , there for fire everyone so those 2 can make more money !
Town Guy

United States

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Hope everyone supports the protesters!!
Hope these new owners learn everyone around here isn't stupid!!!
They won't make it long with the level of business they have now/ it's costing more to open than thier making!! N
just me

Livingston, TN

#21 Nov 27, 2012
Town Guy wrote:
Hope everyone supports the protesters!!
Hope these new owners learn everyone around here isn't stupid!!!
They won't make it long with the level of business they have now/ it's costing more to open than thier making!! N
i pass by there 4 times day i blow at them for support who run sta. bunch rage heads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carry outs 2 hr Fck u vivtor 9
be good life matters (Jun '16) 5 hr Some1s hangry 6
Call Center (Sep '11) 15 hr how about this 26
14 shot in school shooting in Parkland Fl. 17 hr victor 15
Jed Goad for school board Wed victor 4
Mindy king Logan arms Apr 23 Dr Phil great gra... 4
How far will it reach Apr 20 Big Foot 7

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Red Boiling Springs Mortgages