WTF

Scottsville, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2010
What do you think of him? Does he always screw people over or just people he don't like.
someone

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Sep 21, 2010
are you talking about jamie jo pitcock???
YELP

Lebanon, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2010
to be honest he screws everyone over. you can be a friend and he still screw you over. i'd know i'm one them that gave to much trust as a friend and well stuff come up missing. i've lost all respect for someone who steals...
someone

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2010
is it jamie jo pitcock?? he works in lafayette??
LONG TIME FRIEND

Cave City, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2010
YELP wrote:
to be honest he screws everyone over. you can be a friend and he still screw you over. i'd know i'm one them that gave to much trust as a friend and well stuff come up missing. i've lost all respect for someone who steals...
youLook' right now, up front, and in a hurry before this thread goes any further, I just want to say you are biting off more than you can chew and if you want to keep @ least a few of your teeth then, take this advice and keep your opinions to yourself.. And if you know him as well as I do, then you know why I say this. Just letting you know.
someone

Westmoreland, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2010
i just want to know if its jamie jo..
the bitch

Scottsville, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2010
He is a piece of shit that will screw you over i wouldn piss on him if he was on fire
wanted to know

Westmoreland, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2010
if you are talking about jamie jo pitcock. that works in lafayette you are telling the truth.i know way to much about him and you are right on it..
ONE THAT KNOWS

Cave City, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2010
the bitch wrote:
He is a piece of shit that will screw you over i wouldn piss on him if he was on fire
From what I hear you were left on fire and he walked off and left you burning so I guess he didn't piss on you either DID HE? Ha ha ha love ya betcha don't know who in the world this could be. But I'm watching you so lay off and I mean it..........
one who knows best

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2010
WELL
TO Jamies Disabled wife

Lafayette, TN

#11 Jun 18, 2012
To disabled wife who is waiting on a settlement sorry don't know your name he works in lafayette. He is cheating on you with a girl he works with.He says when you get your settlement your out of his house,
I am very sorry to have to tell you this.
I HATE CHEATERS.
mistake

Lafayette, TN

#12 Jun 18, 2012
the last post didnt belong in this topic.
HES A THIEF

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Jun 19, 2012
I know one thing about him , he is a thief , a liar, a cheater, and he dodges people that he owes! Be WARNED TIE DOWN YOUR STUFF WHEN HE IS AROUND! He is stealing everyone blind including his BOSS! He is working and drawing unemployment!He is also a deadbeat DAD!
knows It All

United States

#14 Jul 4, 2012
Many years ago when people started using last names, they usually were a description of that person, such as his job, or what he was good at, or something physical about him, etc. I think you all know what I'm getting at, especially you Mr. Cherry Seed D--k. Obviously, one of your ancestors had a d--k the size of a pit, so goes the name---pitcock. I'm serious about this---look it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anthony jones 52 min foghat 1
So are y'all back on again? 11 hr Them 7
heather littrell lowery 13 hr saw 6
Kelby Davis 14 hr Chrissy 1
Deanna Johnson (Mar '10) Sat Kat 2
christy kirby Fri qrw 3
molly jones Thu huummmm 8

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance