First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pj k

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2011
dude i watched her suck a dog off and spit it in the floor shes so nasty n i kno shes with wes for his money all she wants him for is money n pills anyone know anything else about her?
unknown

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Jun 8, 2011
isnt that the girl with the meyers man? i may be wrong but i just dont kno for sure
chris

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Jun 8, 2011
i happen to stay out there with these people and she is no good me and all my friends watched her suck wesleys dogs dick the other night wes got her a bunch of pills and we really watched all this happen,i think one of the boys made a video of it it was so funny,she looks like a man but she really is cool and she aint hurting no one you are just jealous cause wesley gives her all his check he draws,she has already had sex with everyone out there they say her ass stinks you have got to get drunk before you can do her but hell shes still my buddie
mason

Westmoreland, TN

#4 Jun 8, 2011
i got the video text me i will show it to you its so funny and after she got threw she let him do her.
just me

Westmoreland, TN

#5 Jun 8, 2011
aint she been gone from here for a long time,damn i seen her the other night you would be crazy to let her even touch your dog man.
used2bethere

Nashville, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2011
There were 2 Diana Ray's. Which one are you all talking about? The blond or the dark headed one?
mason

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2011
ricky rays sister its different colors its scott and rickys sis the real tall one that looks like a man
used2bethere

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2011
Heard she was back in town. Thanks Mason.
unknown

Westmoreland, TN

#9 Jun 9, 2011
she needs to leave town!!
bobby

Westmoreland, TN

#10 Jun 9, 2011
yes i seen that thing down town with some old ugly man that looked retarted and man she looks rough dope has really messed her up
chris

Westmoreland, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2011
another big nite at the myers home,we had a great time diane and wes was so drunk that they both shit all over the house and man does it stink the dogs want even lick it up,diane cooked us some burgers and they were raw,we never thought he would live with someone this crazy hell he is crazy to but not like her,she was so drunk and high that she thought she was eating a burger but it was shit off the floor man who could we get to clean the house its bad
kracker24

Westmoreland, TN

#12 Jun 10, 2011
man i seen that video you people are crazy someone should lock that dope house up and throw away the key,i like to have fun but this is to much its insane and all you kids need to go home where you belong
mason

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Jun 10, 2011
we aint doing nothing wrong so leave all of us alone
mother

Westmoreland, TN

#14 Jun 10, 2011
i happen to be a mother to one of these boys that are staying out there and this ray woman is causing alot of shit and the law want help us cause ive tried my son is over 18 so theres not much i can do but i can kick her ass but what good is that going to do my son want even talk to me anymore he stays with these dope headed people and she is supplying the drugs for these young kids people wake up and help us cause they need to bust that house on oak grove rd and take wesley and his bitch to jail.
sherry

Westmoreland, TN

#15 Jun 12, 2011
aint she the one doug was with and he went back to jenny so she ended up with wesley
used2bethere

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 13, 2011
Went to H.S. with her. Seems she sure has changed since then!
doug

Westmoreland, TN

#17 Jun 15, 2011
hell no she wasnt with me i love jenny and that bitch aint never been with me lets all get that straight!!!!!!!!!!
i live on oak grove rd

Shelby, NC

#18 Jun 15, 2011
were r u all talking about ...i dont what any of this on my rd..i know a few people. i might can get it shut down.,..
unknown

Lebanon, TN

#19 Jun 15, 2011
Yeah, she's my sister-in-law, I know how the bitch is; the whole family is like that, except my son...that's why I left her sorry ass brother and RBS!!!!!!!!!!
sherry

Westmoreland, TN

#20 Jun 15, 2011
its all taking place at wesleys myers home off the road on oak grove rd. diane is living there with him and the drugs are coming in and out,all kids are staying all night and they are buying beer for them and the sex they are having with those animals should not be allowed and those kids know better i just seen diane and her brither buying those kids beer she should go back to where she came from they have already got caught with drugs in the car but that didnt stop them they are still dealing.and for unknown im glad you are away from them the whole damn family is nothing but drug heads hell her mom even sells her meds to anyone and i know the man they say was with her and thats a lie doug has never been with her and he told her she better never come around him or his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rbs football 5 hr Mary Apple 6
X Mayor leaving RBS 10 hr Phone 89
Looking for a good man Wed Anomous 8
Hanna hollis Wed hummm 8
Danielle Netherton Wed curious 1
ghost on oak grovr rd (Mar '13) Tue Mind blown 8
Kendra Carter Aug 14 Brittany 4

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance