who is the women that gives stares you down at the Palace?

Posted in the Red Boiling Springs Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 41 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
homeboy

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

she hangs out in the entrance of the nursing home and she stares you down when you come in to see someone. who is she and who does she think she is?
curious

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

I went to see a family member and she was in the lobby staring at me the whole time. She has black hair and wears alot of makeup.
pretty sure

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

it is cynthia fleming smalling west
just me

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

Well if Cynthia Fleming smalling west marries many more time her last name will be too long to say!
lol

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Judged:

she is a gold digging ho who thinks she better than everyone. pretty much a usless peace of s*** draws a check and is more able to work than lots of other people.
curious

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

lol wrote:
she is a gold digging ho who thinks she better than everyone. pretty much a usless peace of s*** draws a check and is more able to work than lots of other people.
why does she stare at everyone like she is crazy?
lol

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

because she is crazy. thinks she is better than everyone.
Donna

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

You women are all spineless, sitting behind you computer screens under a fake name talking about someone. I know Cindy and I know how she is, but that don't give you any right talk smack behind her back. It least give her the chance to take up for herself, that is "if you aren't scared". I only know her sister when I see her, but I wouldn't want to ruffle her feathers to much.!! If I were some of you "jealous" women. I would grow up and speak face to face to the person you have so much negative to say about. Just sayin !
lol

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

ok donna look i have not said anything about cynthia on here that i have not already said to her face. ruffle whos cynthias or her sisters? hell her own sister cant even stand her. and if you know her so well you should be honest about how she really is....... i mean call it like ya see it...... come on
Donna

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

If you have said it to her face, then you did the right thing. But, how about all these others posting on here. I realize that Cindy and her sister don't see eye to eye on things, but remember blood is thicker than water. What she says about her, she probably don't want someone else saying. I've heard that she sent word to that nurse there that has been harrassing
Cindy, to lay off or she was going down there to take care of it. Now, I don't know if she would or not but I wouldn't want to chance it over some stupid remarks on Topix... like I said blood in thicker than water..
lol

Lafayette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

yea your right blood is thicker than water. but seriously daylight and dark difference in them to one is sweet as can be the other just a very cold hearted person and i know im not the only person who knows this.
Donna

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

I'm sure your right, I don't know either of them real well. I have always heard the same thing about them both. But, seriously would you want to make the nice one mad by saying something about her family? Is it really worth it if you like the one ?
curious

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Donna wrote:
I'm sure your right, I don't know either of them real well. I have always heard the same thing about them both. But, seriously would you want to make the nice one mad by saying something about her family? Is it really worth it if you like the one ?
She sets up there at the nursing home like she is daring some one to say something to her. I think she is asking for trouble. They are not the only ones who have family up there.
cry baby

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

you really must be checkin her out my father is down there i have seen this woman she talks to everyone but never seen her get aggressive like you are saying sounds to me like you should do the right thing and tell rita crabtree to talk to her or maybe you just dont like her if thats the case go up kick her butt and both you can be tossed out
curious

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

cry baby wrote:
you really must be checkin her out my father is down there i have seen this woman she talks to everyone but never seen her get aggressive like you are saying sounds to me like you should do the right thing and tell rita crabtree to talk to her or maybe you just dont like her if thats the case go up kick her butt and both you can be tossed out
sounds like you are the one checking her out. I just would like to go visit family without someone staring me down like I am in a line up or something.
jack meholf

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

then move your family or stop bitchin
curious

Westmoreland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

jack meholf wrote:
then move your family or stop bitchin
your name suites you. and she probably does that for you as well. And they do not own the Palace.
Donna

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

My last response will be this.....You are all just a bunch of jealous women that work there. No, that family doesn't own the Palace but neither does yours. You might want to leave Cindy alone unless she says something directly to you, because that sister of hers don't care to fight and from what I understand it would make her day to get ahold of a few at that place. Again....Just sayin !!!
My 2 cents

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

I must agree with Donna on this subject. I know her sister and I know her well and I assure you that she will not care to kick your ass. She is a good person, very appreciative of all that is done for her Mom... but she doesn't like all the drama that goes on there. She and Cindy don't see eye to eye on everything, but in the end she will defend her sister, it's just humane nature. I for one will do my job and do it to the best of my knowledge, and do what is right for the patient. But, I will not have any confrontation with the famalies. I don't get paid enough to do that. Cindy is kinda hard to get along with, but her sister on the other hand is nothing but kind and sweet. But, I know from experience that is not the ones you want to cross. She loves her sister and her nephew and I personally have heard her say she will not let anyone mess over them. I certainly don't want any trouble with her, (not because I'm scared, solely because I respect her) and my advise would be to anyone who works here at the Palace to do your job and keep out of the drama..
Anonymous

White House, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Are yall Fn serious yall need to get a hobby or something constructive if you got time to sit on here and talk about a women in a freakin nursing home this is halarious...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min Mississippi gurl 144,719
Tilly at The Times 23 min wondering 2
Mark the Mason 1 hr Unreal 45
Fire Mark Gammons!!! 6 hr not laying down 292
Dear Mark Gammons 6 hr Rocksbyebaby 42
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,262
Randy Driver 8 hr Deadbeat 2

Search the Red Boiling Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

•••