Oh really

Lafayette, TN

#21 Mar 22, 2011
Truth wrote:
Not for meth... She has smoked pot a couple times, and thats the part she failed.. Are you going to go to court just to find out? So you can run home and report it on Topix, and call everyone... Thats all everyone does in Macon County..
Pot is only a misdemeanor. She has been charged with a class B felony the only thing that is worse than that is murder!
Really

Scottsville, KY

#22 Mar 22, 2011
Ok you don't have all the facts... She was charged with intent to sell and make meth.. Yes that is a felony.. They gave her a drug test, and she failed because she was around the meth... When you are around the making of meth for just an hour.. It is in your system.. if its in your system for being around it.. It only takes a couple days for it to get out.. She didn't fail the drug test after a couple days....
just here

Scottsville, KY

#23 Mar 22, 2011
btw wrote:
Last time i checked when you are making meth anyone who is around it gets it in there system so even if she did fail it for that it wasnt because she used it. Kevin is sorry exuse for a boyfriend and a father i hope they throw the book at him. He was too pathetic to say that it was his meth lab so they both got charged with it when everyone in macon county knows he was the one using and selling. But say what you want about amanda because the people close to her know her best. and she's not a meth user.
So if meth is in your system just being around it then what about the babies? Did she consider them at all during all of this? just saying!
bubba

Lafayette, TN

#24 Mar 22, 2011
just here wrote:
<quoted text>So if meth is in your system just being around it then what about the babies? Did she consider them at all during all of this? just saying!
I have to agree with this
curious

Scottsville, KY

#25 Mar 22, 2011
What kind of long term effects will it have on the kids? I hope they don't suffer because of their parents stupidity!
IDK

Lafayette, TN

#26 Mar 22, 2011
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
So if meth is in your system just being around it then what about the babies? Did she consider them at all during all of this? just saying!
I have to agree with this as well. You have a very good point!
bubba

Lafayette, TN

#30 Mar 23, 2011
IDK wrote:
<quoted text>I think its only if the children test positive for drugs, which they did not.
So how come the children didn't test positive but Amanda did? Someone said earlier that just being around meth while it was made will cause u to fail a drug test..
good grief

Scottsville, KY

#32 Mar 23, 2011
who for sure knows what Amanda did or didn't pass and if the children weren't at home, I doubt if they were given a drug test but if they were tested, I'm sure they were drug free if they weren't home at the time the meth was being made.
If all you people are that concerned just show up in the court room the day of her court and find if or what she was charged with
I'm not sayin she did right becaues she sure didn't but thats her mistake and she will have to pay the consequences
Oh Really

Lafayette, TN

#35 Mar 23, 2011
Truth wrote:
Not for meth... She has smoked pot a couple times, and thats the part she failed.. Are you going to go to court just to find out? So you can run home and report it on Topix, and call everyone... Thats all everyone does in Macon County..
Yourself included!!!
yeahright

Hendersonville, TN

#41 Mar 23, 2011
To realfacts: I'm astonished that someone could sleep, totally unaware that someone on the premises was cooking meth. It seems they'd be aware of the odor.
Real Facts

Scottsville, KY

#42 Mar 23, 2011
I hope to see you there as well so I can laugh at you when you see the truth is she wasn't involved!:)
Real Facts

Scottsville, KY

#43 Mar 23, 2011
Not when he is doing it out side... and when he did it inside it was in another room with the door/window open, and I have known her my whole life, yes she could sleep through that... Everyone needs to drop it, and wait and see what happens in court...
wtf

Scottsville, KY

#44 Mar 23, 2011
hahahaha that is the craziest thing i have ever heard...how could she have not known he was cooking meth..that just proves her true stupidity!!!!!i guess she can tell everyone the chemicals had got to her brain hmmmmmm!!!!!!!
shadowolife

Lafayette, TN

#45 Mar 23, 2011
WHO CARES???? Give a FAT KID CANDY HE WIL EAT!!!! GIVE A BORED PERSON NOTHIN TO DO HE WILL FIND ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!! OUT WITH THE OLD!!!!! Do yall thinK your children aint ready for another skating rink slash game room or I say: GOD FORBID another "DISCO", be real people!!!!! YOU travel to other towns, give them money, when you know as well as we all do.....KEEP IT HERE!! I hear this: but the skating ring closed because of kids FIGHTING AN DOING DRUGS..... or we stopped the "disco" because???? WTF? ARE YOU ADULTS OR ARE YOU NOT???? OUR KIDS NEED AN OUTLET BESIDES DRINKING AND HAVIN BABIES.
shadowolife

Lafayette, TN

#46 Mar 23, 2011
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, WILL SOMEONE PLS TELL ME???????
bubba

Nashville, TN

#47 Mar 23, 2011
shadowolife wrote:
WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, WILL SOMEONE PLS TELL ME???????
What the hell are u talking about??
Seriously

Lafayette, TN

#48 Mar 24, 2011
A majority of the people in this ignorant forum apparently do not know the girl involved in this "hot topic" other than just the rumors that this town vomits up and thrives off of. I've known her since I was three and have had her back ever since. She loves her children and she would never do this intentionally. Kevin may look retarded.. one of those.. yea, the wheel is turning, but you know the hamster is dead. Stupid.. yes, but he is a lying, sneaky, and worthless excuse for life. The Guardian of the Gene Pool should have made him a very brief and unpleasent wet dream rather than make the world suffer due to his pathetic existance. He would lie to her, take her car when she went to sleep, sneak people in, etc. She works 10 to 12 hours a day and 6 to 7 days a week. Plus the hour drive there and back. So.. uh, yea.. I know this is hard to believe, but it is possible to cherish the sleep in between either her son or daugheter waking up and wantin her because Kevin wasn't there for them. As for not hearing people come in and out, they're a bunch of paranoid meth heads.. so I'm sure they tried to be quiet while sneaking into her house. I've seen her in his face and standing up for what she thinks is right. She's taken up for her friends, family, and never hesitated to call him out on his stupidity.. which was ver often. In return she's taken hits from the fat prick and stood her ground. Get a life and stay out of everyone elses business and discussing others dirty laundry. Everyone makes mistakes, except she's getting all of this crap and your "holier than thou" remarks because of him. He has and will never care about anyone but himself. She's the most loving, generous, and giving person I've had the honor of knowing and being friends with for almost 20 years. She would kill for those kids, which is why the cops wouldn't let them be in the same room due to the concerns for Kevin's safety. She was threatening his life.. numerous times, because of his special-ed choices in life, it has jepordized her being with her children. She's fighting for the two of them now, tooth and nail, and she's one of the few people in this town who doesn't care what everyone else thinks or believes. Those closest to her know that she's an extraordinary person. This "bad mother alleged meth user" is better than all of you on here that are quick to run your mouths about other people and their choices not to mention, actually having the balls to condem them, because instead of caring about you and these ignorant, insignificant brain farts you people call opinions, she's fighting for her life and kids. You should take lessons because all of you have way too much time on your hands to condem someone based on rumors about them. Enjoy your brief moment of feeling superior, because at the end of it.. you weren't there and you have no idea who she is. Kevin told them it was all him and she had no idea he was doing it.. kinda like the numerous affairs he had while she supported her family. He's worthless and hopefully he'll rot in prison while being bubba's butt buddy and crying himself to sleep at night. Fingers crossed. Amanda is a better mom than most people I know who, unfortunatly, call themselves parents. She hasn't batted an eyelash at all the names and trash talk being thrown her way, she only cares about gettin her babies back, and she will. Get a life and go gossip about another issue you know nothing about. There is a verse everyone has obviously forgotten about, "He who has not sinned may cast the first stone." Oh.. no one? Leave her alone, let her fix the life that impotent fool has royally messed up. I'm proud to call her my friend. She's better than this and you.
Uummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scottsville, KY

#49 Mar 24, 2011
shadowolife wrote:
WHO CARES???? Give a FAT KID CANDY HE WIL EAT!!!! GIVE A BORED PERSON NOTHIN TO DO HE WILL FIND ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!! OUT WITH THE OLD!!!!! Do yall thinK your children aint ready for another skating rink slash game room or I say: GOD FORBID another "DISCO", be real people!!!!! YOU travel to other towns, give them money, when you know as well as we all do.....KEEP IT HERE!! I hear this: but the skating ring closed because of kids FIGHTING AN DOING DRUGS..... or we stopped the "disco" because???? WTF? ARE YOU ADULTS OR ARE YOU NOT???? OUR KIDS NEED AN OUTLET BESIDES DRINKING AND HAVIN BABIES.
Are you on the right page?? And are you high or something, cause you made no sense... Like seriously, what are you even talking about??
yeahright

Goodlettsville, TN

#50 Mar 24, 2011
If she's fighting for her life & her kids, as Seriously says, maybe she should start by getting herself & her kids away from a meth cooker. Just an idea but hey, what do I know. And about being in the residence & having NO IDEA meth was being cooked? Nope, not buying that noise.
IDK

Lafayette, TN

#51 Mar 24, 2011
yeahright wrote:
If she's fighting for her life & her kids, as Seriously says, maybe she should start by getting herself & her kids away from a meth cooker. Just an idea but hey, what do I know. And about being in the residence & having NO IDEA meth was being cooked? Nope, not buying that noise.
Exactly!! People are so ignorant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min WTSenior 149,811
Domino affect 21 min Some live in glas... 6
Did the TriCounty Electric local board members ... 56 min Truth 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Black Ops 9,446
What's the difference? 4 hr Emily 14
Mark Gammons support rally 17 hr LOL 11
evil bill is one stupid SOB 21 hr -CatCiao- 7
•••
•••

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Red Boiling Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••