Proud Daddy

Westmoreland, TN

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Does anyone know Kenneth Hollis? What type person would he be around 17 year old girls? Does he drink, smoke, do drugs?
Homer

Westmoreland, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Not I repeat not someone to be around your daughter. Not a role model.
ex girlfriend

Westmoreland, TN

#3 Jun 21, 2012
he has run off with randell brays wife maybe he will stay gone
Terrys ex girlfriend

Lafayette, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2012
ex girlfriend wrote:
he has run off with randell brays wife maybe he will stay gone
get your story straight, "ex girlfriend" Kenneth is not the only one to run off with Tammy(Randell's wife), Terry has went with them too!!! I guess she is such a WOMAN that it takes both of them to please her, but they do like to share is what I have heard!
FYI

Lafayette, TN

#5 Jun 22, 2012
I know from experience that neither one needs any help satisfying a woman. so if she has both she is one lucky lady.
Tammys ex girlfriend

Lafayette, TN

#6 Jun 22, 2012
I have been with Tammy and I know that it will take both of them to please her, I wasnt enough is why it didnt work. when we would be "together" it would take me and the toys to make her happy!
reed bray

Westmoreland, TN

#7 Jun 24, 2012
give her to me i want her
too funny

Lafayette, TN

#8 Aug 9, 2012
well I guess he has moved on from Tammy, I hear he is seeing someone from the convenience store in rbs. she lived in one of his trailers then he moved he to a more secluded apt at the bottom of king hill rd.. she is NASTY I hope he dont catch anything from that skanky whore!!
You Kidding

Lafayette, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2012
The nasty the better for Hollis - fat - slim - rich - poor - stinks - does not matter for ole Kenneth Boy. I hear Reed Bray is his real Daddy - anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Boiling Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Price n Kate Ward 3 hr He a wuss 9
Dr odunussi 10 hr tatertot 6
Suzie Baldwin 12 hr Nonjudgmental 5
Tennplasco lafayette tn (Mar '15) 14 hr old employee 64
Edwin Neel (Dec '15) Thu Eric 43
Thomas House Aug 24 hung guy 1
Chad spivey Aug 23 Hesatwat 6

Red Boiling Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance