City of Red Bluff and Tehama County t...

City of Red Bluff and Tehama County to mull sewer agency

There are 6 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Jan 17, 2011, titled City of Red Bluff and Tehama County to mull sewer agency. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

A joint powers of agreement to form a public agency for the Antelope Sewer Project is expected to be ratified by the Tehama County Board of Supervisors and Red Bluff City Council Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Al Reine

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Watch what they say ! Their are many cities and counties within California that have both city and county sewer taxes, even on WATER ! Just watch the ? or possible tax from the Liberal California State Assembly. You just might see a New Name for the TAX under: User Fee, Sanitary Fee, Clean water act, etc. Redding even had a Toliet Tax years ago ! The California State Assemby has a much easier way to increase or add both fees and taxes ! With Governor Moon Beam Brown as the Governor, anything can happend ! for sure higher Fees, and taxes !!
Gazebo

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
Watch what they say ! Their are many cities and counties within California that have both city and county sewer taxes, even on WATER ! Just watch the ? or possible tax from the Liberal California State Assembly. You just might see a New Name for the TAX under: User Fee, Sanitary Fee, Clean water act, etc. Redding even had a Toliet Tax years ago ! The California State Assemby has a much easier way to increase or add both fees and taxes ! With Governor Moon Beam Brown as the Governor, anything can happend ! for sure higher Fees, and taxes !!
Richard Nixon pushed through the clean water act, Al. Was he a marxist?? A devil/diablo/anti-christ too????? I am all for everybody having a septic system instead, but that is not practical in an urban setting. Not all taxes are bad. Waste and corruption, however are ALWAYS bad and perpetrated by those on both the right and left.
Al Reine

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2011
Gazebo wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard Nixon pushed through the clean water act, Al. Was he a marxist?? A devil/diablo/anti-christ too????? I am all for everybody having a septic system instead, but that is not practical in an urban setting. Not all taxes are bad. Waste and corruption, however are ALWAYS bad and perpetrated by those on both the right and left.
Sewer Mouth drinking Pelosi Swamp Water Kool Aid !
Reality

Los Molinos, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
<quoted text> Sewer Mouth drinking Pelosi Swamp Water Kool Aid !
Super Pelosi monkey lemons,? BHO, Ried tangent banana pickle start!!
Gazebo

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2011
Al Reine wrote:
<quoted text> Sewer Mouth drinking Pelosi Swamp Water Kool Aid !
I am not familiar with that flavor of cool aid, Al. Is that one of those new color-changing ones????

“Stupidity should be outlawed”

Since: Nov 09

Redding, CA

#6 Jan 19, 2011
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Super Pelosi **** lemons,? BHO, Ried tangent banana pickle start!!
I saw whitegrass doughnut hole explanation. Murder on neckmouth.Squeezefist slide on paper bubble lightswitch responsibility.Ya..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One injured Tuesday in Antelope Boulevard four-... Thu Denise 1
Demented evil Trump dump! Apr 25 Dominguez 1
News Tehama County Board tackles feral cats (Nov '08) Apr 22 Denise 24
News Man convicted of sexual abuse of minors Apr 15 NUNYA 1
Review: Bob's Red Bluff Transmission (Sep '10) Apr 9 Don 12
News Sacramento man arrested in connection with Red ... Apr 9 J Thomas 1
Www.stopmedicarefraud.gov Apr 9 Concerned taxpayer 2

Red Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance