Don Polson The way I see it: Freedom ...

Don Polson The way I see it: Freedom challenged on this Presidents Day

There are 110 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Feb 21, 2011, titled Don Polson The way I see it: Freedom challenged on this Presidents Day. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Don Polson has called Red Bluff home since 1988, is a past president of the Tehama County Association of Realtors,licensed from 1994 to 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Had enough

Redding, CA

#85 Feb 26, 2011
Pat Johnston wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I'm just Pat. I have no idea who Robert is, but he can be funny and I do agree with him a lot. We write nothing a like. So, I don't know why you think that. Maybe you can expound.
YOUR BOTH ARE NUTS!
Dogs Life

United States

#86 Feb 26, 2011
Had enough wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR BOTH ARE NUTS!
Maybe you and your right wing-nut friends should join them then and have a pundit party!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#87 Feb 26, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
..... So, to answer your question, it is Reagans fault to begin with, then it is Bush Sr. fault in the second place and the grand master of doom and death and destruction and pain GW Bush finished it off.
Hupp!! There you go again with the partisan thing again. It would be fine if you were close to accurate when playing your game.
Your Democrat brethren were in tight control of CONgress during those years and didn't have an interest in sound energy legislation and 8 years of The Clintons, the, "decade of greed and over abundance", nary a peep from them as well.

Everything I wrote about in my opinion has remained constant since WW2. Cherry pick your Democrats if you can't help yourself. But it's still nothing more then a contrived retroactive hope and change dream.
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>... Part of that is propaganda driven though....
Yep, a very bi-partisan effort and in no small way IMO.

United States

#88 Feb 26, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter did his best in lowing speed limits etc,...
Oh...BTW, that was done in 1974 during Gerald Ford's administration.

You have no idea what kind of handicap your blind partisanship is.
pointing out nonsense

United States

#89 Feb 27, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong BuckO if you think the reality I've witnessed is fantastical. Americans are wasteful of resources period. Not just oil, but everything from water to wood. We simple waste more than we should and now certainly more than we can afford. As much as I hate these high gasoline prices I feel they are the only way we are going to use less and pollute less. If the price is high because of speculative greed or because of real supply issues it is the only way I see Americans changing their habits myself included. I think the Government should put a fuel tax on it to keep it high if that helps us change faster. The Earth simply can't handle our wasteful and polluting ways much longer.
not possible to disprove the delusional rantings of a nut to the nut's satisfaction...last November's vote should have proved you are fringe

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#91 Feb 27, 2011
pointing out nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
ideological loon whose entire worldview is based on fantastical interpretation...
and you're world view is based on lies and programing...good luck trying to buck that programing .
Pat Johnston

Stockton, CA

#92 Feb 27, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong BuckO if you think the reality I've witnessed is fantastical. Americans are wasteful of resources period. Not just oil, but everything from water to wood. We simple waste more than we should and now certainly more than we can afford. As much as I hate these high gasoline prices I feel they are the only way we are going to use less and pollute less. If the price is high because of speculative greed or because of real supply issues it is the only way I see Americans changing their habits myself included. I think the Government should put a fuel tax on it to keep it high if that helps us change faster. The Earth simply can't handle our wasteful and polluting ways much longer.
Why can't people learn without being punished with higher prices. I don't think higher prices deter anyhting, but the ability for people to pay more money for something we shouldn't use. Maybe if these Republican Governors would implement more green jobs and tax credits for environmentally sound practices than we could create jobs and fix the environment. Ynfortunately Republican Governors would rather rape and pilage the pocketbooks of their employees. It's easier to do something negative, stupid and easy to meet your goal, but doing something morally right will pay off now and in the future. High gas prices hasn't helped our addiction to oil. Only a smart and long term solution headed up by our leaders will bring America and the World back from environmental and financial extinction.

Location hidden

#93 Feb 27, 2011
Respectful effort wrote:
<quoted text> Hupp!! There you go again with the partisan thing again. It would be fine if you were close to accurate when playing your game.
Your Democrat brethren were in tight control of CONgress during those years and didn't have an interest in sound energy legislation and 8 years of The Clintons, the, "decade of greed and over abundance", nary a peep from them as well.
Everything I wrote about in my opinion has remained constant since WW2. Cherry pick your Democrats if you can't help yourself. But it's still nothing more then a contrived retroactive hope and change dream.
<quoted text> Yep, a very bi-partisan effort and in no small way IMO.
I swear you're post get more ignorant and redundant...Oh well continue on.
Les Wolfe

West Tehama County, CA

#94 Feb 27, 2011
Pat Johnston wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's add sexism and agism to all your other isms, along with I'm assuming no college degree. By the way, I blog in between appointments. If I don't write perfectly, it's either because I posted it quick or I don't care, because no one is paying me to write perfectly. However, with my two college degrees, I have been paid for writing for television, radio and newspaper over the last twenty years and have won numerous awards for my writing.
As to your small and impotent self, all old guys have problems, especially if they're expending to much energy being an teaturd!
Wow, what self-aggrandizement, two college degrees and from what university, WhatsmattaU? How impressive is that, but who’s going to believe it? Did the publications that paid you happen to be Al Jazeera or NOW, otherwise known as “Who Let the Dogs Out”?

In post #79 you included my wife in this fray and that is low down and high smelling. How low will you go? From all your hysterical rants about your emasculating skills and your prowess for judging **** size, your husband is good fodder to be on the receiving end of some serious lampooning.
Robert Red Bluff

Chico, CA

#95 Feb 27, 2011
Les Wolfe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what self-aggrandizement, two college degrees and from what university, WhatsmattaU? How impressive is that, but who’s going to believe it? Did the publications that paid you happen to be Al Jazeera or NOW, otherwise known as “Who Let the Dogs Out”?
In post #79 you included my wife in this fray and that is low down and high smelling. How low will you go? From all your hysterical rants about your emasculating skills and your prowess for judging **** size, your husband is good fodder to be on the receiving end of some serious lampooning.
It cracks me up when Polson writes for Les. Like we can't tell the difference.
Robert Red Bluff

Chico, CA

#96 Feb 27, 2011
Respectful effort wrote:
<quoted text>Oh...BTW, that was done in 1974 during Gerald Ford's administration.
You have no idea what kind of handicap your blind partisanship is.
I stand corrected. I was 13 then and perhaps I don't remember exactly. I do know that Ole Jimmy did a great deal to put us on a path we should have stayed on. I will also agree that during the Clinton years precious little was done to change our oil addiction. I will also agree that during the Clinton years the SUV became the family car and got bigger and bigger until Ford introduced the Ford its Excursion which is listed as 2 bedroom 1 bath. Things have began to shink considerably since then.

Why don't you just move to Switzerland and embrace your neutrality for real instead of just pretend. I know you vote Republican across the board I can just feel it.

United States

#97 Feb 27, 2011
now one wrote:
<quoted text>I swear you're post get more ignorant and redundant...Oh well continue on.
Since I don't know anybody here I refrain from assuming anything. I only go by what each one of us write.

So what is it with you? Some type of bi-polar issues? Check out your post #66 here and you tell me.

Redundant? heck yeah... Robert has a bad habit. He's loose with the facts and dwells in the bosom partisan rhetoric.
He has a right to be that way for sure, however, I'll hold him responsible by shining light on it when it happens.

United States

#98 Feb 27, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected....
Good, we've made progress then.
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just move to Switzerland and embrace your neutrality for real instead of just pretend. I know you vote Republican across the board I can just feel it.
Neutrality? Heck no Robert, I'm in the largest fight of all!
I'm all about exposing the useful idiots of the Democrat and Republicans and their selective acknowledgment of facts only if they conveniently happen agree with their argument at the time.

And you stand corrected again. I voted for the Libertarian for this States governor and the Democrat running against Herger this past election. I voted for the Republican Fiorina against Boxer though.

No Robert, since Ross Perot, I've voted for Buchannan, Keyes, and Paul. I did however, vote for GWBush because Gore was a dweeb and Bush "said" he was Conservative (he wasn't) and, "said" he wanted a private option(suckered me good)for Social Security.

Robert Red Bluff

Chico, CA

#99 Feb 27, 2011
Respectful effort wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, we've made progress then.
<quoted text>
Neutrality? Heck no Robert, I'm in the largest fight of all!
I'm all about exposing the useful idiots of the Democrat and Republicans and their selective acknowledgment of facts only if they conveniently happen agree with their argument at the time.
And you stand corrected again. I voted for the Libertarian for this States governor and the Democrat running against Herger this past election. I voted for the Republican Fiorina against Boxer though.
No Robert, since Ross Perot, I've voted for Buchannan, Keyes, and Paul. I did however, vote for GWBush because Gore was a dweeb and Bush "said" he was Conservative (he wasn't) and, "said" he wanted a private option(suckered me good)for Social Security.
I'm beginning to understand you a little better. I voted for Boxer because she and Feinstien help save millions of acres of Southern California desert that use to be my old stomping grounds. They added millions of acres to Death Valley National Park and to Joshua Tree National Monument. I personally witnessed an entire ecosystem be destroyed beyond recognition in the High Desert so I was very grateful. I also appreciated her efforts to purchase the Headwaters Forest in Humbolt County (5500 acres of old growth redwoods) and saved it from being clear cut to pay junk bonds. I realize her personality is tough to deal with, but my environmental leanings persuade me to vote for her. Feinstien (can't spell it) is actually much higher on my list of good politicians.
Oh what a different world we would live in if Gore hadn't been robbed of that election! Most Likely no 911 and for sure farther alone in our desparate search to be free from middle east oil. I doubt the Real Estate collapse would have been as severe. But we will never know.
I'm willing to concede that Obama will be defeated in 2012. The Citizens United case has all but assured it. Now that the oil companies are useing a 2 million barrel a day disruption of oil flow in Libya to screw every American as much a possible I'm sure the recovery will slow and unemployment will remain too high for his reelection. It is sad that a few people can control the destiny of millions.
I just filled my gas tank and the guy at the counter was talking of civil war and the guy behind me was talking of revolution. Scary times for sure.

United States

#100 Feb 27, 2011
Robert Red Bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to understand you a little better. I voted for Boxer because she and Feinstien help save millions of acres of Southern California desert that use to be my old stomping grounds. They added millions of acres to Death Valley National Park and to Joshua Tree National Monument. I personally witnessed an entire ecosystem be destroyed beyond recognition in the High Desert so I was very grateful. I also appreciated her efforts to purchase the Headwaters Forest in Humbolt County (5500 acres of old growth redwoods) and saved it from being clear cut to pay junk bonds. I realize her personality is tough to deal with, but my environmental leanings persuade me to vote for her. Feinstien (can't spell it) is actually much higher on my list of good politicians.
Oh what a different world we would live in if Gore hadn't been robbed of that election! Most Likely no 911 and for sure farther alone in our desparate search to be free from middle east oil. I doubt the Real Estate collapse would have been as severe. But we will never know.
I'm willing to concede that Obama will be defeated in 2012. The Citizens United case has all but assured it. Now that the oil companies are useing a 2 million barrel a day disruption of oil flow in Libya to screw every American as much a possible I'm sure the recovery will slow and unemployment will remain too high for his reelection. It is sad that a few people can control the destiny of millions.
I just filled my gas tank and the guy at the counter was talking of civil war and the guy behind me was talking of revolution. Scary times for sure.
I sincerely understand your concern for the environment Robert, I really can.

But right now, IMO, corruption and the lack of Wall Street being in handcuffs is a bit more on my priority list. That ANY incumbent politician is still in office, and those that continue to vote them in is nothing more then a vote for the status quo.

Boxer and Fienstien are bought and paid for by those, "few people" you say you despise and by those I abhor.

And of Boxer, this is just so wrong in many ways.
Sheepdog

Chico, CA

#101 Feb 27, 2011
Vaccines activate moron genes that cause further belief in vaccines
Mike Adams
Natural News
February 27, 2011
Weekend satire special: New research accidentally conducted by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has discovered that vaccines activate the “moron” genes that normally lie dormant in human beings. Once activated, these “moron genes” cause individuals to lose higher brain function and the ability to question false information fed to them by doctors, drug companies and the media. This, in turn, results in even more people pursuing repeated vaccines, further causing expression of the moron genes, over and over again, until their brain function collapses to the level of a raw vegetable… otherwise known as a “voter.”
Because of their disastrous effects on higher brain function, these vaccines are now being called “Moron Vaccines.”
Moron Vaccines contain all the usual ingredients of flu vaccines and MMR vaccines, including methyl mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and DNA fragments from diseased monkey organs.(This is truly what’s found in other vaccines…)
But Moron Vaccines have one ingredient that’s slightly different. As Dr. All Proffit, a leading vaccine patent holder, explained,“Moron Vaccines are much like regular vaccines, except instead of taking diseased material from infected cows and monkeys, we take brain cell samples from existing morons which are easy to find among our colleagues. We then weaken those brain cells to make them even more moronic, and then we inject them into infants and children, mixed with a bit of mercury to make sure it targets the neurological system for maximum effectiveness.”
The result? As Bill Gates explains,“Billions of children each year are being saved from IBFD.” IBFD is short for “Intelligent Brain Function Disorder. It is an affliction affecting hundreds of millions of people each year, causing them to achieve dangerously high levels of cognitive function that causes them to ask inappropriate questions about vaccines such as,“Why have vaccines never been tested against non-vaccinated children?” Or,“Why do vaccines cause some children and teens to collapse into autism, comas or death?” Or,“Why don’t flu vaccines actually prevent flu symptoms in 99 out of 100 people who receive them?”
Those questions have no place in today’s medical system, where the correct answer to every disease is — as doctors are routinely taught —“More vaccines!”
“The population is too intelligent for its own good,” Dr. Proffit added.“The only way to keep people in line with the expectations of Big Government, Big Pharma and America’s top employers such as McDonald’s and Wal-Mart is to increase the moron density in America through a determined, long-term vaccination program carried out with the help of doctors and government medical authorities.”
To financially support that program, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) is investing over fifty billion dollars to roll out Moron Vaccines on a global scale.“This will help ensure that more people buy Microsoft products,” explained Gates.“Because if they regain higher brain function, they might be tempted to run Linux instead.”
The FDA granted approval to the Moron Vaccines based on the scientific clinical trial data provided by the maker of the vaccines, most of which was, believe it or not, fabricated by morons.“This is why the data are so consistently reliable,” explained the company CEO.“When you’re studying Moron Vaccines, who better to offer an experienced perspective than an actual moron posing as a research scientist?”
The FDA was influenced in its decision to approve the vaccines by the CDC, which recently warned that America was “suffering from an epidemic of critical thinking” that threatened the future of the U.S. government, the Federal Reserve, and the vaccine industry in particular. The source of this epidemic has been traced to Rep. Ron Paul, of course.
ConcernedinCA

AOL

#102 Feb 28, 2011
May I ask everyone on this discussion to think about this: divided we fall. If you want health for yourself and your family, you will educate yourself about smart meters and resist smart meters with radiation pouring into your home at high levels, hour after hour, with all you can. Together. www.smartmeterdangers.org .

Political differences really are secondary to health. Our freedoms are really threatened by these smart meters too. Let's work together on this issue.
Robert Red Bluff

Vina, CA

#103 Feb 28, 2011
Respectful effort wrote:
<quoted text>I sincerely understand your concern for the environment Robert, I really can.
But right now, IMO, corruption and the lack of Wall Street being in handcuffs is a bit more on my priority list. That ANY incumbent politician is still in office, and those that continue to vote them in is nothing more then a vote for the status quo.
Boxer and Fienstien are bought and paid for by those, "few people" you say you despise and by those I abhor.
And of Boxer, this is just so wrong in many ways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WrpFSfpXD50XX
I've seen that video and it is awkward to say the least. She was being petty. Does that deserve to be the end of a 4 term Senator? I don't think so. I agree that someone or many someones need to be in jail over this completely avoidable financial collapse that we are suffering with and will be suffering with for decades. It could take over a decade for my house to come up to simply what I owe on it. Why does the homeowner have to pay the penalty? Why does the homeowner have to be stuck in their home even if they need to move? Why is their only choice to abandon the home and ruin their credit or short sale the home and still ruin their credit? Thirty years and a 850 fica score flushed down the toilet because of someone elses fraud! It is outrageous. People should be given a way out of their homes without thrashing their credit if the haven't missed payments or borrowed wrecklessly on their property.
That guy that owned Country Wide should be in jail on death row. Dodd and Frank and Cox the former head of the SEC should be in jail. Alan Greenspan should be doing an apology tour and he should have about 50 CEOs touring with him. Principal balances should be reduced or forgiven for those that want out of their homes for employment issues. It is very apparent that Main ST. got left holding the debt and responsibility and Wall Street and the Banks walked away with boat loads of cash.
There is a ton of free-floating anger out there about this and I think this next Gasoline circus that is coming may put many over the edge. I paid 30 cents more on Friday than I did on Monday last week. What's this week going to bring? There is no way that supply and demand can justify that type of increase. Stop the speculators and take Wall Street out of the Oil Business! If that means the Government has to take over the Oil Companies and rename them ObamaPetro, then so be it!
Pat Johnston

Stockton, CA

#104 Feb 28, 2011
pointing out nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
not possible to disprove the delusional rantings of a nut to the nut's satisfaction...last November's vote should have proved you are fringe
If the fringe consists of intellegent, moral people who care about the environment, Americans making a livable wage with benefits, taking care of those who can not function in society, people with solid familys and values, who can think for themselves and talk coherently, than I'd rather be on the fringe anytime.

Just, because there is a lot of uneducated people out there, who really don't want to work or can't find decent jobs, who will follow the loudest mouths and stupidest ideas, because they aren't making it in today's economy and will listen to anyone who has a supposed "way" out of the mess, whether it makes sense or not. They are the people behind the Mad Hater Tea Party. Angry followers, who can't think for themselves.

Hitler found a willing majority to justify his murder of millions of Jewish people. Being a majority don't make it right. That's why we have a Constitution to protect the minority from tiereny from the majority. Of course, Tea Partiers don't really like to apply the Constitution to others rights and opinions, except when it benefits their crazy beliefs.

A perfect example of the minority standing up to unethical legislative bodies is what is happening in Wisconsin. That little creep of a Governor Scott Walker wants to stomp the Constitutional rights to organize unions out, so he and his Republican buddies can keep feathering the nest of the rich and the corrupt.

Location hidden

#105 Feb 28, 2011
Respectful effort wrote:
<quoted text> Since I don't know anybody here I refrain from assuming anything. I only go by what each one of us write.
So what is it with you? Some type of bi-polar issues? Check out your post #66 here and you tell me.
Redundant? heck yeah... Robert has a bad habit. He's loose with the facts and dwells in the bosom partisan rhetoric.
He has a right to be that way for sure, however, I'll hold him responsible by shining light on it when it happens.
wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bluff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tehama County Board tackles feral cats (Nov '08) Sat Denise 24
News Man convicted of sexual abuse of minors Apr 15 NUNYA 1
Review: Bob's Red Bluff Transmission (Sep '10) Apr 9 Don 12
News Sacramento man arrested in connection with Red ... Apr 9 J Thomas 1
Www.stopmedicarefraud.gov Apr 9 Concerned taxpayer 2
joshua eric wilkes owner of windjammer lake car... (Jul '15) Mar 31 2013 july 2
News SERRF after-school program holds Highlights Show Mar 28 Cottonwood resident 1

Red Bluff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Red Bluff Mortgages