List of those arrested in Operation S...

List of those arrested in Operation Spring Clean

There are 4 comments on the Franklin County Times story from Apr 4, 2012, titled List of those arrested in Operation Spring Clean. In it, Franklin County Times reports that:

Alan Michael Abernathy, 22, 60 Polk St., Russellville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance Daniel Allen, 33, 1505 Franklin 48, Russellville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance Anthony Dewayne Baker, 30, 503 East Olive St., Russellville, unlawful distribution of a controlled substance Thomas Bates, 44, Franklin 11 South, Red ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Franklin County Times.

April

Prattville, AL

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Really?!?!?! Go after the people making meth and get rid of that crap 1st. By the time you sweep all those out marijuana will be legal here! Then what???????
about time

Orange, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2012
How did Josh Ridge get it and not his brother Kevin?

Seems like so many more they have missed... So many that just seem logical to take in and some how they are still not arrested, living the life drawing there disability check each month.
Listen up

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 14, 2012
This will not be the end fear not more arrests will be coming that's a fact. Why????? Lets be honest there's going to be a whole lot of snitching and plea deals to those wh now fight for freedom. Repent, it's not to late
GGG

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Very glad to see this. Meth manufacturing and distribution is a major problem in Red Bay (and Franklin county) overall. There won't be any business investments made in the area until all these crack heads are mopped up. I've heard most of the arrests were made around public housing. That's great - we have been supporting the drug dealers with free housing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tim Thorn a good preacher? Mon the truth 1
Looking for love Feb 14 Fuckyouandthistown 3
AIDS in Red Bay (Oct '14) Feb 10 Storming 15
cory timbs (Apr '17) Jan 25 Oktellulater 3
Haley HUMPhries??? Jan 23 Fact 37
Darrick Deaton Jan '18 U make me sick 1
Ken Goss (Jul '11) Dec '17 Nicole 72

Red Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance