liftparts

Miami Beach, FL

#25 Oct 3, 2011
Ten moms from our travel team paid him for pictures for fathers day and we still have not received them. I made a report with the gulfshores police department and they are looking into it. If you could forward me any information it would be appreciated. definitely the FBI agent or contact number.
(%)

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Oct 4, 2011
Ken lives here in red bay if u wanna get up with him all u have to do is either come to red bay home football games he sells there and his daughter cheers for the high school and his wife Lynn us the dispatcher at the red bay police department he is not a hard man to track u guys are making it hard and pulling the cops and the FBI in for ur stuipity now someone please answer this question why would u give ur money to someone without the product in hand this is a trust no one world open your eyes
Mandy

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Oct 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="(%)"]Ken lives here in red bay if u track u guys are making it hard and pulling the cops and the FBI in for ur stuipity now someone please answer this question why would u give ur money to someone without the product in hand this is a trust no one world open your eyes [/QUOTE]
Because that is the way it is done at baseball tournaments. Has been for years. Only we were dealing with reputable photographers and not a crook.
Tracy

New Orleans, LA

#29 Oct 17, 2011
Well I am sick! Me and lots of other parents from my sons team are out a lot of money. I have had no success with his # and email address. I contacted Scott Mobley- the USSSA director for Alabama and he gave me another number for him. I will try that number tomorrow, but from what I'm reading I doubt I'll have any luck. I will definitely take legal action with this.
the friend

Paxton, IL

#31 Oct 29, 2011
She did not get Fired for stealing!!!!
Tonya

Ragland, AL

#32 Oct 30, 2011
I am also a victim of Mr. Goss and his sham business. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, the Madison Police Department and the Red Bay Police Department. There are at least 6 or 7 others on our team that were taken for a ride by this theif.
They will also be contacting the Police Department to report this crook.
Taken Too

Montgomery, AL

#33 Oct 31, 2011
Have been trying to get pic since June 2011, baseball tourney, he was fully set up and 4-5 of our parents purchased ALL of the photos, over 1200 pics and we never got them. Mr. Goss said that he would refund our money late Sept. and that has not been received either. If you have any information please send it my way so I can pass it along to the rest of the team.
email: selinap@knology.net
Mollie Fontenot

Pineville, LA

#35 Nov 5, 2011
Ken Goss is a crook! He stole money from our Alexandria, Louisiana, based team. Our tournament was in May 2011. We have called the police department, and his wife still works there. Police Chief was very nice, and said that she had spoken to the mayor in an effort to have his business license revoked. I will be contacting the mayor's office Monday, and emailing him/her regarding this situation. This man needs to be in jail. He apparently has stolen thousands of dollars.
Crazy

Philadelphia, PA

#37 Nov 11, 2011
That's crazy
Crush baseball coach

Lafayette, LA

#38 Jan 10, 2012
I too have had the same problem with this guy. I did get him once around early Sept. he told me I would see by pics in 2 weeks.($275 worth) No pics. Now his phone is no longer in service. My team as a whole spend around $700 with this guy. Everyone is pissed and ready to go pay him a visit wherever he is. Photos were from Foley World Series 9u.

Crush Coach
Lafayette, La
know him

Florence, AL

#40 Jan 22, 2012
he live in red bay owe lot!!! of poeple write bad checks his wife does work for red bay police so you a can"t get help there go franklin county D.A see if he can help but everyone will have to work together he has dau red bay high school

:
Cheer Mom

Amory, MS

#41 Jan 26, 2012
Wow!!! I am so glad that I have found these post. We had this man come to our end of the year All-Star Cheer Showcase in May 2011 and guess what, we still don't have pictures. Several parents and our cheer coach have tried contacting him and his mailbox is always full but he usually calls our coach back and says I will be there tomorrow but tomorrow never gets here for him. We all wrote our checks out to his company "Expressions Photography" and the very next day it cleared the bank. I have called my bank and got a copy of my check and the way my bank looks at it, it seems like it was cashed. I didn't think you could cash checks made out to a company. If anybody has any updated info on this guy please let me know. That was my daughter's 6th year and her division won Nationals Champions plus I would love to have every year together just like school pictures!!! Thank you
Joann

United States

#42 Feb 12, 2012
Well Myself and several parents here in Lynn Al. Also got took by this man, we had pictures that were taken back in Sept. 2011 and have not gotten our pictures and what makes it even worse is when you speak with him he is not sorry about it, he treats you like you r crazy and he has Done nothing wrong!
Shannon

Helena, AL

#43 Apr 11, 2012
He struck again at a tournament in Madison, AL, in June 2011....we have not received pictures or money. I've contacted him several times by phone and he always tells me that he'll get the pictures to me but never follows through with his promise. Another Mom from our team was also "taken" by him as well and it was pictures of her son's walk-off homerun. I'm truly saddened at to see how many people in various cities/states have been robbed by this man....robbed of money and more importantly precious memories.
Dayna

Aiken, SC

#44 Apr 12, 2012
We were in the Madison, AL baseball tournament in June of 2011. I'm out $80 to this crook. Don't hire this guy to photograph an event, please. He will steal everyone's money and never follow through with photos prmised. He will not answer his phone and it rings to a full voice mail box. He is nothing but a liar and a theif!
Becky

Fulton, MS

#46 Jul 8, 2012
I ordered $400 dollars worth of photos on June 1st and was promised the pictures the Thursday before Father's Day. We still have not seen them. I reached him once and he told me his mother was sick and that is why he didn't bring me the pictures. I have left several messages and have not heard anything back. After reading all this, I am sure I will not. I am about to file charges. Since he crossed state lines there are several laws that have been broken along with stealing. I agree he is talented but obviously he is a more talented thief. Anyone who wants to join me please contact me at bekk27@hotmail.com
Nobody

Russellville, AL

#47 Jul 24, 2012
Just an update - his car has been reposed and there is a moving van at his house in Red Bay right now.
Nobody

Russellville, AL

#48 Jul 24, 2012
And his business is closed and there is paper covering the windows.
stuck too

Huntsville, AL

#49 Aug 17, 2012
he aint going nowhere, got it made here in red bay and got everybody snowed cant see the real crook he is
crrm

United States

#50 Aug 21, 2012
I know where his live in red bay but rather not say on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Red Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious Oct 20 HeyItsCTR 2
AIDS in Red Bay Oct 20 HeyItsCTR 4
Corrupt police in Red Bay (Feb '08) Oct 20 HeyItsCTR 78
Some thoughts Oct 7 guest 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
council member should step down (Jan '14) Sep '14 outoftown 13
west family Sep '14 brob 3
Red Bay Dating
Find my Match

Red Bay Jobs

Red Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Red Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Red Bay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]