katie hardin
cool

Paragould, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2009
not bashing or trashin but since when can miss rector have a baby??? i thought they were very stict about that...i think katie is very pretty but i thought that was in the rules.
Gee wiz

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2009
cool wrote:
not bashing or trashin but since when can miss rector have a baby??? i thought they were very stict about that...i think katie is very pretty but i thought that was in the rules.
Kristie hardin won. She is 16 and does not have a baby. Katie is her sister. Katie is married and lives somewhere else. Kristie is gorgeous and sweet and is very deserving of the title. Please get our facts right before you bash an adorable teenager.

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2009
Gee wiz wrote:
<quoted text> Kristie hardin won. She is 16 and does not have a baby. Katie is her sister. Katie is married and lives somewhere else. Kristie is gorgeous and sweet and is very deserving of the title. Please get our facts right before you bash an adorable teenager.
Well said, and I don't even know this girl but was present when she was chosen.
So many are way too quick to lend their voices to negative feed back.
cool

Paragould, AR

#4 Sep 10, 2009
look... i said no bashin or trashin beyotch!!!my facts are from the rector paper b!tch so tell you local paper to get it right!couldnt get none of you jerks to tell who won so had to depend on the paper..you all are too quick to be jerks about stuff....thats the rude rector ppl i was seeing someone talk about
Visiting Rector

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2009
cool wrote:
look... i said no bashin or trashin beyotch!!!my facts are from the rector paper b!tch so tell you local paper to get it right!couldnt get none of you jerks to tell who won so had to depend on the paper..you all are too quick to be jerks about stuff....thats the rude rector ppl i was seeing someone talk about
We're all so thankful that you can read and understand so well, Darlin'
cool

Paragould, AR

#6 Sep 10, 2009
yeah i read it perfectly fine...do to claycountydemocrat dot com b!tch...ugly rector and piggott ppl
LOL

United States

#7 Sep 11, 2009
cool wrote:
Now that was a good ass kickin. I totally agree with you. I to have asked over and over who won and no one will speak of it. i guess it is proven now that the majority of the people on topix is just evil. so evil their kid didn't win that they won't even post who did. then attack someone who just wanted clarification. come on rector you reall suck. i'm ashamed when people ask where i live. i've been known to even lie about it. this is another example of why.
cool

Paragould, AR

#9 Sep 11, 2009
did you look online??? apparently not because..it still says katie...nobody has trashed yet....so stfu
cool

Paragould, AR

#10 Sep 11, 2009
Katie Hardin, daughter of Kem and Rhonda Hardin, was crowned Monday night as Miss Rector 2009. Members of the court are: Whitney Conley (second from left), first alternate; Ashley Williams (second from right), second alternate; Rhonda Classen (far left), third alternate, and Emily Cornelison (far right), fourth alternate. Carrying hte new queen's robe were Little Mr. and Miss Rector Drew Henderson and Morgan Garner.
(Democrat photo/Nancy Kemp~~~~~~~~~~hmmmmmm whos the dumba$$ now? i got misinformation...jerks

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2009
This is the very reason we did not want to put the names of the winners on here. They are just kids. As soon as a name is mentioned, people like you jump on the bandwagon to talk about them.
just a kid

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Sep 11, 2009
Were just kids? I'm afraid not anymore so stop treating us like one! We can take care of ourselves. We don't need you to "take up" for us! Okay thanks!
cool

Paragould, AR

#13 Sep 11, 2009
especially when nobody is trash talkin except to the idiots who are trying to make something out of nothing...still nobody has said anything wrong.
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Sep 12, 2009
I'm trash talking all the pissed parents that would not put the correct names of the winners on here. If they, or anyone else would have we would not be having this convo. And the kids are right they deserve to be recognize. If someone then wanted to say something I'm sure they can take up for theirselves. They do it all the time. But pissed parents wouldn't give them a chance. Just a bunch of sore losers.
LOL

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Sep 12, 2009
And I'm not the same person as just a kid'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr --Bad Dad-- 43,217
Work. 23 hr U lazy 2
We’re is ole Brando Fri Bulldogs 1
Kerbi May 15 Yup 21
Vehicle accident Sunday night 5/13/18 May 14 Concerned 1
Christie K. May 12 Showedtrue 1
christie cook (Sep '11) May 12 Guest 24

Rector Jobs

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages