old car wash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i asked the city

Kennett, MO

#22 Jul 18, 2011
i asked one of the city street cleaners and he said it was going to be a drive thru cleaners. I think that will be good to have.
i asked the city

Kennett, MO

#23 Jul 18, 2011
next time i'm over that way i'll try to ask the people working on it.
so sure

United States

#24 Jul 19, 2011
I was told its going to be a carwash office also. I think faron is one of the people up there alot overseeing or something. although the tabaco store sounds better then another car wash!
finally the truth

United States

#26 Jul 19, 2011
You people are crazy with all the stuff you have come up with. Why is no one telling the truth? The Amish are moving their bakery into town. And yes they will have a drive thru. They haven't done any of the work yet because they don't do concrete or block work for whatever reason, but they're about to finish it and start baking/selling up there. So stop the nonsense and come out and buy local! Btw, as you could've guessed they will be cash only.
rector people

United States

#27 Jul 19, 2011
whatever its going to be people on topix wont like it, it will cost to much, be to big or to small, not open enough hours, and on and on. How the heck can topix have so many bad seeds.
please

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Jul 19, 2011
clay co. is going wet afier election day !they are just getting prepared.....okay!!!!!!!
sounds about right

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Jul 23, 2011
rector people wrote:
whatever its going to be people on topix wont like it, it will cost to much, be to big or to small, not open enough hours, and on and on. How the heck can topix have so many bad seeds.
laughing out on this because you are right. open to soon not, soon enough, not open late enough, open to late, not the right color on the walls, wrong kind of food ,food to spicy, not spicy enough, not the right help, no help, drinks to cold, coffee to hot, I sure would hate to open any kind of an eatery in rector and have people talk about me all the time. I actually heard it was going to be a shoe store with a drive up window to drop off shoes to get them shined.
funny

UK

#30 Jun 11, 2012
sounds about right wrote:
<quoted text>laughing out on this because you are right. open to soon not, soon enough, not open late enough, open to late, not the right color on the walls, wrong kind of food ,food to spicy, not spicy enough, not the right help, no help, drinks to cold, coffee to hot, I sure would hate to open any kind of an eatery in rector and have people talk about me all the time. I actually heard it was going to be a shoe store with a drive up window to drop off shoes to get them shined.
i read all of this and definately some fuuny stuff here. What did it end up being?
food for three

United States

#31 Jun 21, 2012
I think its going to be a BBQ place. Ive been told that more then any of the other stories. will it be open by Labor Day? they would be crazy not to be open the week of Labor Day thats Rectors biggest week all year.
Hungry

United States

#32 Jul 16, 2012
food for three wrote:
I think its going to be a BBQ place. Ive been told that more then any of the other stories. will it be open by Labor Day? they would be crazy not to be open the week of Labor Day thats Rectors biggest week all year.
I hope it open by then

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 min Reality Check 42,151
Following Glenn (Jul '17) 17 hr Guest 13
Mass shootings 20 hr Hunter S Thompson 16
This town is shit Sun Kait8 fan 5
snitches (Jan '16) Feb 17 Guest 39
Casey's doughnuts Feb 16 Duff 3
Snowflakes like Christa Feb 14 Get a clue 22

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance