old car wash
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2011
What are they doing by subway? Are they restoring the car wash or doing something new?
I have heard

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Jul 16, 2011
guest wrote:
What are they doing by subway? Are they restoring the car wash or doing something new?
I can not swear by this, but I have heard that it belongs to the young people who are selling the bar-b-que out of the little stand near there.
I have heard

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Jul 16, 2011
guest wrote:
I'm sorry, but I didn't complete my thought. I have heard that when the building is finished they will be opening a bar-b-que shop there.
rumors

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2011
why dont everyone wait and see what is going on before getting on here saying what they think it may or may not be. everyone hears something different. I hope if it is a food place they have something different, so tired of the same old foods. I want to be blown away when I go to a restaurant someone step up and put some amazing food out there. can someone who knows for sure post a note.
truth

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2011
I know for sure because my uncle from corning is doing it. It is going to be a tobacco superstore, but they'll have chips and soda too.
truth

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2011
Also forgot to mention, there is going to be a drive thru so everyone can get their cigarettes and dip/chew without going in. Everything will bebe sold at stategipson's minimum prices. Best thing I think is frequent shopper cards. Each pack you buy he'll lunch a card and after 10 punches you get a free pack! One last thing, if there is a brand tobacco u don't see in there, they'll special order it and if you buy it three times they'll start stocking it. Im looking forward to it, hope everyone else is too. We've been needing this.

Bexar, AR

#7 Jul 16, 2011
truth wrote:
Also forgot to mention, there is going to be a drive thru so everyone can get their cigarettes and dip/chew without going in. Everything will bebe sold at stategipson's minimum prices. Best thing I think is frequent shopper cards. Each pack you buy he'll lunch a card and after 10 punches you get a free pack! One last thing, if there is a brand tobacco u don't see in there, they'll special order it and if you buy it three times they'll start stocking it. Im looking forward to it, hope everyone else is too. We've been needing this.
Just what this town needs! Something to assist the smokers in spending more money and developing cancer quicker!
REALLY

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Jul 16, 2011
truth wrote:
Well isn't that just wonderful. Another place to buy cancer sticks and powder and chew. We really do need one of those here in town. YEAH! All that plus you can get your card punched..DOUBLE YEAH
butter pecan

United States

#9 Jul 16, 2011
where is this tobacco superstore being built? at the old car wash beside subway? I know the carwash is going to be candy/icecream shop. they will sell candy by the pound like they have at the mall and have over 30 flavors of icecream. kind of like a baskin robins. you can order a double scoop with gummy bears on top! I think rector needs something like this. my aunt from jonesboro is putting it in.
Hooray

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Jul 16, 2011
butter pecan wrote:
where is this tobacco superstore being built? at the old car wash beside subway? I know the carwash is going to be candy/icecream shop. they will sell candy by the pound like they have at the mall and have over 30 flavors of icecream. kind of like a baskin robins. you can order a double scoop with gummy bears on top! I think rector needs something like this. my aunt from jonesboro is putting it in.
Boy, Rector you are coming along. Just from one topic on here, you now have the possibility of four new businesses.. car wash, barbeque store, smokes store, and candy store. I think SOMEONE is pulling the legs of Rector on this particular page. I do, I do!
The LAW

Kennett, MO

#11 Jul 17, 2011
Its going to be a BBQ place owned by Faron Young...
Fords

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2011
Glen Sain is putting an outdoor supply store there.I was told Todd will be running it.

Kait 8 News - Officials with the city of Rector,AR., and executives with the Springfield-based outdoor retailer have set December 2011 as the opening date.“There is no other retailer in America like Bass Pro Shops,”Bass Pro Shops stores are a combination of museum, art gallery, aquarium, outdoor education, conservation and entertainment. Each store is uniquely themed to the region in which they are located so that no two stores are alike.“We are excited about bringing our Bass Pro Shops store to the city of Rector AR,” said Bass Pro Shops President Jim Hagale.“This store, will be dedicated to the families and visitors who enjoy the many outdoor traditions, and the great sporting heritage of the region.This store will not be a traditional shop, it will be on a small scale designed to the location”. Bass Pro Shops hope to open more stores like this around the U.S.
hillbilly

Melbourne, AR

#13 Jul 17, 2011
Fords wrote:
Glen Sain is putting an outdoor supply store there.I was told Todd will be running it.
Kait 8 News - Officials with the city of Rector,AR., and executives with the Springfield-based outdoor retailer have set December 2011 as the opening date.“There is no other retailer in America like Bass Pro Shops,”Bass Pro Shops stores are a combination of museum, art gallery, aquarium, outdoor education, conservation and entertainment. Each store is uniquely themed to the region in which they are located so that no two stores are alike.“We are excited about bringing our Bass Pro Shops store to the city of Rector AR,” said Bass Pro Shops President Jim Hagale.“This store, will be dedicated to the families and visitors who enjoy the many outdoor traditions, and the great sporting heritage of the region.This store will not be a traditional shop, it will be on a small scale designed to the location”. Bass Pro Shops hope to open more stores like this around the U.S.
Thats Funny ------ and if'n a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt ever time he jumped -- lol
Shane

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 17, 2011
Fords wrote:
I hope this is true because we need something like that here. This will help bring people from corning and piggott and also give people some jobs here in town. I just hope people support it so it'll stay open. I wonder if they'll have guns because im tired of driving to Jonesboro every time I want a new shotgun.
YUP

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2011
Shane wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this is true because we need something like that here. This will help bring people from corning and piggott and also give people some jobs here in town. I just hope people support it so it'll stay open. I wonder if they'll have guns because im tired of driving to Jonesboro every time I want a new shotgun.
I just spoke to the mayor, and it's official. This going to be the NEW whore house. That's why there is a window on the side,'cause their gonna shove 'em out the window, so the good citizens of Rector can't see all the action. It replaces the others around town, now in one central location and so handy right there on the highway.
office

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Jul 17, 2011
The new building is an office for the car wash.
lets make a deal

United States

#18 Jul 17, 2011
it is going to be an office for the car wash, the above post is correct. good night cant you people see the carwash is going to be a carwash!!
well

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2011
I heard it was going to be a drive thru abortion clinic.
corn on the cobb

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2011
do you have the day off?
ROTN

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Jul 18, 2011
I also spoke with Faron Young and was told it was going to be a bar-b-q.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clay Co. Deputy Sheriff arrested on assault and... (Sep '11) 2 hr Bob 40
for the piggott police meth heads tag numbers &... 6 hr citizen 18
Jonathan Grooms 9 hr Old friend 1
Ari wh0r€$ 9 hr big rode 13
Blonde young lady at Casey's 9 hr Curious 1
Phillip forbs! (Sep '15) 19 hr Itsgoindwn 11
its going to get out you cant hide it forever Jun 23 You done it 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages