Who is Rector's most elegible bachelo...

Who is Rector's most elegible bachelor and bachelorette?

Posted in the Rector Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Kennett, MO

#1 Dec 16, 2007
Give me your honest opinions!
stony da living legend

Gregory, AR

#3 Dec 17, 2007
jeremy should stop posting as his wife lol

Since: Dec 07

Rector, AR

#4 Dec 27, 2007
Todd Ford...All the way. I wish I could find the perfect woman for him. He deserves it.

Since: Nov 07

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2007
meanstreak32 wrote:
Todd Ford...All the way. I wish I could find the perfect woman for him. He deserves it.
YES HE DOES!!
pitbull

Gregory, AR

#6 Dec 31, 2007
He could prolly get a girl if could get his head out of his own ass long enough to realize he isnt the sun .

Dexter, MO

#7 Dec 31, 2007
pitbull wrote:
He could prolly get a girl if could get his head out of his own ass long enough to realize he isnt the sun .
so true
Harley Chick

Gregory, AR

#8 Jan 1, 2008
meanstreak32 wrote:
I thought he was married to Brandi Sanders. I am confused?

Rector, AR

#9 Jan 1, 2008
Harley Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he was married to Brandi Sanders. I am confused?
They were, but not anymore.
Harley Chick

Gregory, AR

#10 Jan 2, 2008
meanstreak32 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were, but not anymore.
Can you tell me what happened I thought they were the perfect couple? I thought they had that forever kind of love. I hate that for their kids.
Who Cares

Paragould, AR

#11 Jan 8, 2008
well all i know is that he's dating a rector school teacher who is BEAUTIFUL and messin with Racheal E. On the side!....
ARBA

United States

#12 Jan 13, 2008
wow, has everyone forgot Derick Parrish???? Eligible as can be, and adorable as can be... he had a year relationship with someone from college and they broke up in feb 07. he dosn't go out or anything. he needs someone to help him get over that broken heart.....he is also 21, very nice :)
mysterywoman

Kennett, MO

#13 Jan 14, 2008
i think Matt Mills has to be Rectors most eligible bachelor... very cute, very smart and very sweet!! That's a hard combination to find these days!

Kennett, MO

#14 Jan 16, 2008
Derick Parrish is a very cute boy!!!!!!!!! Must get his looks from the Parrish side....
rector fan

Cabot, AR

#15 Jan 17, 2008
pitbull wrote:
why don't you stick yours UP yours.!!!!! unless you've been there.......don't go there!! i will come out if you will.
someone new

Cabot, AR

#16 Jan 17, 2008
Harley Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me what happened I thought they were the perfect couple? I thought they had that forever kind of love. I hate that for their kids.
Ask her, she should be proud to tell it!!
Marvin from piggott

Dexter, MO

#17 Jan 18, 2008
Is Ronnie Crockett still single? I always thought he would be a good catch for some nice girl. Years ago when we lived down that way he always had a smile on his face and sure seamed happy and out going. i heard he had money too.

Gregory, AR

#18 Jan 18, 2008
He has actually been dating a lady for quiet some time now. I can't remember what her name is, she is not from Rector.
concerned

Gideon, MO

#19 Jan 18, 2008
someone new wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask her, she should be proud to tell it!!
What the crap is that suppose to mean? I know Brandy very well and I am gald she left Todd, he is an ass!!!!! She could do so much better and DID!!! Wade C is a better man then Todd could ever be!!!!! Alls Todd did was go on "HUNTING TRIPS" but we all know that he was really sleeping around on her!!! She is the the best person you could ever meet!!!! Todd is bad news an if you don't think so just ask him where he was the day after his little girl was born!!! ON A HUNTING TRIP!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT GUY MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!
curious

Campbell, MO

#20 Jan 18, 2008
just curious why does todd always have their little girl -- I don't really know either one of the very well but I only see her with a select few people and they are not Brandi or her family so I'm sure there is a reason and I just wandered
pitbull

Gregory, AR

#21 Jan 19, 2008
rector fan wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you stick yours UP yours.!!!!! unless you've been there.......don't go there!! i will come out if you will.
sorry I am not even sure how to respond to that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 19 min BARNEYII 36,169
Karma awaits You 8 hr Buger 4
what happened to nick thompson? (Apr '10) 9 hr High Horse 20
News Clay Co. Deputy Sheriff arrested on assault and... (Sep '11) 10 hr Pathetic 52
Brad Cobb 18 hr Curious 1
Who do you think is the nicest teacher @ Rector... (Jun '08) May 24 Bad Dad 11
Sommer rodgers " warbritton" May 22 Yes 7

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages