of 2
Next Last

Dexter, MO

#22 Feb 3, 2011
is trav still working for his dad?
TRAVIS BAKER

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Mar 13, 2011
IF YOU WANT SOME POT GO SEE TRAVIS BAKER AT LEONARD HE ALLWAYS HAS POT AND PILLS FOR SALE

United States

#24 Mar 14, 2011
travis is the worst kind. i've known him my whole life. nothing but trouble. everything bad that is said is true. no one needs to be with him little on around him. oh and he will not change. church or not.
meme

United States

#25 Mar 21, 2011
it's so good to know we have judges and jury on here.

“just say it already”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#26 Mar 29, 2011
What I would like to know is, who doesn't have a few skeletons in their closet? I have known Travis my whole life, even lived at his place for a while, and he has never treated me with anything but respect. I do know most of his ex-wives, and yes, there was trouble, but that's when you get out, right? As far as the string and tape, those are some pretty hefty allegations to be throwing around unless you are a first hand witness and willing to stand behind your words in a court of law. T.L.B., you know I always got your back.
mmftm

Jonesboro, AR

#27 Apr 5, 2011
he's a real winner allright, beats on women and has to carry a gun with him to make up for the balls and manhood he don't have! FYI he ain't going to shoot nobody cause he ain't got no BALLS LMFAO u punk!
mmftm

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Apr 5, 2011
bein4real wrote:
What I would like to know is, who doesn't have a few skeletons in their closet? I have known Travis my whole life, even lived at his place for a while, and he has never treated me with anything but respect. I do know most of his ex-wives, and yes, there was trouble, but that's when you get out, right? As far as the string and tape, those are some pretty hefty allegations to be throwing around unless you are a first hand witness and willing to stand behind your words in a court of law. T.L.B., you know I always got your back.
I bet you got his back and front to cause i've always known he was funny and not ha! ha! funny either it seems u r just taking up for your butt buddy! Besides he doesn't even know what respect is much less how to treat any body with it. girl that married him i feel for you and hold on cause it only gets worse! lets see just ask Crystal Benson one of his first wives or Tena brady another one of his wives he abused not including countless others plus there's Rose she is the one who done 80% of the manual labor then got beat on for her hard work! Travis Lee Baker is the scourge of the earth!
HA HA HA

United States

#29 Apr 9, 2011
He is a coward !!! I went to school with him and one night me and a friend of mine went to his house years ago and he had no idea what to do couldnt kiss for shit and acted like a deer caught in the headlights ! He was cranky as hell I nicknamed him Crabis ! He was nice in school never bothered anyone but i can tell you this, a man that hits a woman is a coward and would not fight a person that wants to stomps that ass. It is easy to hit someone who cant or wont fight back !!!!!

“just say it already”

Location hidden

#30 Jul 18, 2011
mmftm wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you got his back and front to cause i've always known he was funny and not ha! ha! funny either it seems u r just taking up for your butt buddy! Besides he doesn't even know what respect is much less how to treat any body with it. girl that married him i feel for you and hold on cause it only gets worse! lets see just ask Crystal Benson one of his first wives or Tena brady another one of his wives he abused not including countless others plus there's Rose she is the one who done 80% of the manual labor then got beat on for her hard work! Travis Lee Baker is the scourge of the earth!
You could not be more wrong. First of all, I am a female, and have known Travis, as I said earlier, all of my life. We spent many hours on the front porch swing in our younger years, and as I also said in my earlier post, he has never shown me anything except respect. And secondly, if you believe anything that Crystal Benson Jackson has to say, you have more issues than you are claiming that Travis has. I'm sure that his ex wives have plenty of stories that they love to tell, but honestly, how many marriages end with the 2 talking good about each other. Of course there were problems in his past marriages (if not he would still be with ex-wife #1), but can you tell me what marriage doesn't have it's problems. And please, indulge me, and tell me when it is that a man and woman are into it that things aren't blown way out of proportion in that little one horse town of Rector? You should really do your homework before getting on here and making yourself look like the under-educated idiot that you are.
whocares

United States

#31 Aug 14, 2011
he is a pos

“just say it already”

Location hidden

#32 Aug 24, 2011
whocares wrote:
he is a pos
Because we live in America,(which for now) is a free country, you do have the right to your own opinion. But for the record, that's all it is, is YOUR opinion. Stop hating, I LOVE YOU T.L.B. AND ALWAYS WILL.
Tena

United States

#33 Oct 19, 2011
Hates that my name was ever tied to a man like that, but thankfully, i was only married to him for 4 months! What can I say? I was so young and so stupid. Thankfully, I learned really quick what not to take from a man ever again!!! Lesson learned. BTW, I've been married to a wonderful fella now for 10 years. Life is great!
Tena

United States

#34 Oct 19, 2011
I'm alive and doing very well. I have a great job, 2 sons, and a good husband. It took me a while to get my "stuff" together, but I couldn't ask for more. God has been so good and delivered me from Travis and a lot more things. Thanks for the good word Nana!!!
Guest951 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she had three daughters. Where is the other one?
yup

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Oct 31, 2011
you know he was always in love with missy. but they have never got together. she thought alot about him too.. but i don't know how she feels about him. i dont think she knows about all this. she went to school with him. its not the one with him now. i think her name was schoff or bowen or something like that. her sister is mel miller.
hey

United States

#37 Nov 10, 2011
yes i remember her. i went to school with Myssi too. have you seen her? we used to party together.i think she loved travis as a friend and nothing more. she thought alot of mike rose when we were in school. has anyone heard from her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Kay McClung? 3 hr Talk of the Town 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 33,861
ISO house for rent in rector or rector/Boydsvil... 19 hr Rental 2
anyone know linda emerson (Aug '15) Mon Ziggy 3
Flash Market Mon Who 33
agust lopez (Aug '12) Mon Handy 12
sam noakes Sun ght 1

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance