sorry

Newberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

He has always beat the crap out of every wife/girlfriend hes ever had. Keep them prisoner in the house, put pieces of tape or thread around the house so he would know if they went out while he was gone. So whatever he did this time is no surprise! He should come with a warning label!
ANONOMUS

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

hes going to get whats coming to him real soon
Dan

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

sorry wrote:
He has always beat the crap out of every wife/girlfriend hes ever had. Keep them prisoner in the house, put pieces of tape or thread around the house so he would know if they went out while he was gone. So whatever he did this time is no surprise! He should come with a warning label!
I've heard for years he did strange things and beat on his women but the string thing makes me think he may be psycho! Also makes me think he MAY HAVE BEEN LOCKING/TIEING THEM UP WHILE HE WAS GONE.
ANONOMUS

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

travis lives in leornard he better watch out...we're all wathing him.....just waiting for the right moment....
anonomus2

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

At least he isn't a thief other pople are waiting on the right moment for you. We all wish he would have hit you in the heart insted of the leg!! Steelin when i'm working blahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!
anonomus

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

karma came back 10 fold on him. and bit him n the butt..lol
i need your help please

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

Judged:

umm... yeah, my sister is now going with this guy and she has her two teen-age daughters out there with him and i'm scared to death about it. i don't know what to do. what happen about the leg thing? he/she told me that he "dropped a pig on it" i want as much information about him that i can get! PLEASE, help me! thanks...

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

he tells people a big hog fell on him and broke one leg and an ancle on the other leg. I think he may have stepped in one of his bear traps he sets around his house when he leaves home to catch prowlers or the women living with him if they decide to get outside while he is gone.
anonomus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

hey i know travis real good i used to live with him i can tell you all about him and none of it is good he thinks of on one but him self i might be in rector tonight i can tell you somthings you might not want to hear but its all true i lived with him for a long time
anonomus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

hey need your help is your sister melissa vines that who travis has out there know
anonomus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

hey dexter sounds like you know travis just about as good as i do
i need your help please

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

anonmus from littlerock: yeah, i have heard somethings about him (nothing good) i know one thing he can beat the sh!t out of her she is stupid for being with him (she has only known him for a month and they are engaged) but if he touches one of those girls... and no ones beleives me that he is a creep b/c they started going to chruch...You can put perfume on a shunk but he'll still smell like sh!t.

i don't think we should meet in person...can you tell me on here?
anonomus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

hey ill be in rector in a short i think we might stop by travis
anonomus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

ill have my lap t0p with me not only can i tell u things i can show u bodly harm that he has done to me
nana

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

wow i didnt know he was that way. i knew he didnt treat tina brady good and she kicked him to the curb. has anyone seen tina lately?
Guest951

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

i need your help please wrote:
umm... yeah, my sister is now going with this guy and she has her two teen-age daughters out there with him and i'm scared to death about it. i don't know what to do. what happen about the leg thing? he/she told me that he "dropped a pig on it" i want as much information about him that i can get! PLEASE, help me! thanks...
I thought she had three daughters. Where is the other one?
anonomus

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Judged:

hey i was readding the form on travis baker he smokes a lot of pot he is allways high and he sells hydos and pot says the law would never catch him but they will one off these days you just cant keep doing wrong and not get caught
i wish

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

i wish someone would shoot him in the face!
whocares

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

travis married the chick he is with her name is melisssa and she does have 3 daughters.and you are right he is not worth a shit nothing but a woman beating control freak and dope head

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Rector Forum right now

Search the Rector Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr cool dude 9,714
Mailman 3 hr New here 1
Margaret Glasgow Underwood (Sep '13) 4 hr guest 164
Brandy Owens (Jan '13) 17 hr cool dude 29
shawna wheeler Thu just wondering 1
How Many Inches Did You Get? Thu cool dude 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rector Jobs

•••