Texting While Driving

Posted in the Rector Forum

texting

Dexter, MO

#1 May 21, 2012
Drinking and Driving

Dexter, MO

#2 May 21, 2012
Do you have a little girl or boy? Please watch this to the end. It's really sad and it could happen to any of us or our loved ones. Please don't drink and drive. Call someone to give you a ride if you've been drinking and need to go somewhere.
&fe ature=related
concerned

Secaucus, NJ

#3 May 21, 2012
Do you have a number you can call in your area and get a free ride? We have that here and I've seen people call a taxi even when without money and then have a family member pay when they get home.

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
concerned wrote:
Do you have a number you can call in your area and get a free ride? We have that here and I've seen people call a taxi even when without money and then have a family member pay when they get home.
heck no

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
It would be nice to get some people around her and start a group where if someone did need a ride home we could give them one. We could ask for donation's for the gas. Maybe even the city of Rector might support this and the businesses would help us out on the gas because face it, if anyone called from a place where they been drinking we would be picking them up at paragould or jonesboro even. Maybe those town's could start up the same thing to help out on the long runs. I'm all in for helping to save lives. anyone agree? anyone know how to get it started?
rec 5952423

Dexter, MO

#6 Jul 14, 2012
the police dept will give you a ride if they pull you over
OOPS

Kennett, MO

#7 Jul 14, 2012
IF THEY ARENT TEXTING
awesome

Bexar, AR

#8 Jul 14, 2012
That video was so very sad what could happen when anyone text and drives, I have kids and I hope and pray that they use better judgement when it comes to driving and pay attention to the road and around them. People and teens need to watch the video it is just so sad, makes me cry to see what happens, But for people to text and drive they need to just pull over and then text or better yet just wait till the get where they are going in the first place. People please think before you text or this just might happen to you. A very concerned citizen that cares.

Dexter, MO

#9 Jul 14, 2012
rec 5952423 wrote:
the police dept will give you a ride if they pull you over
They should give rides if they are drunk or texting while driving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Redd 38,245
Who is the HOmewrecker? 8 hr chickenhauler 7
Plumber needed (Oct '16) Fri sid 4
Faulkner (May '15) Fri reallyagain 3
blacks in Rector (Jun '13) Jul 18 agree 89
Amish chicken house beautifies Hwy to Boydsville (Aug '16) Jul 16 Bob 12
Davey Jul 12 Slinky 2

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance