Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2012
It is annoying to go to the wash and there is mud in the stall because hunters clean the four wheelers and trucks off.
muddymom

Dexter, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2012
i get mad when the mud gets all over my clothers and hands. Why not have one for muddy things only ?
Justme

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2012
They pay the fees just like u. You two are both nuts, worring about mudd at a car wash. Silly people.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Not that big deal but it would be nice if they would use their quarters to clean up their mess.
mud

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 26, 2012
As I was preparing to go thru the drive thru wash I noticed a truck that was really really muddy and he pulled into the clean stall when there was a muddy one he should have used. Yes the mudders could use 3 EXTRA QUARTERS AND CLEAN UP THEIR MESS SO THE REST OF US DON'T RUIN OUR SHOES AND CLOTHES. The hunters and 4-wheell drive guys have no respect for the people that follow them at the car wash. shame shame on you red necks!

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2012
mud wrote:
As I was preparing to go thru the drive thru wash I noticed a truck that was really really muddy and he pulled into the clean stall when there was a muddy one he should have used. Yes the mudders could use 3 EXTRA QUARTERS AND CLEAN UP THEIR MESS SO THE REST OF US DON'T RUIN OUR SHOES AND CLOTHES. The hunters and 4-wheell drive guys have no respect for the people that follow them at the car wash. shame shame on you red necks!
Well said
Muddy hunter

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Glad i could help u pissed off city folks.

Dexter, MO

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Muddy hunter wrote:
Glad i could help u pissed off city folks.
did you leave the mud or clean it up?
true

Dexter, MO

#9 Mar 21, 2013
mud wrote:
true true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garry Mann 6 hr Cheeze It 8
City Parks and Rec 9 hr Quest 4
Jaqueline Holland 13 hr Mohawk fan 5
Dalton Morris 20 hr Cougar 1
horny Fri Kris 3
Astro turf and track Fri An outsider 31
Piggott memories (Aug '13) Thu Rowdy 6

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance