First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angel eyes

Evening Shade, AR

#1 Jan 6, 2010
Listen I am a former student and my younger sibling was as well, we both had the same problems with this man, but maintained a low but passing grade. Does anyone know what mr. haynes' problem is with his students? He downs their hopes and dreams, and degrades them in front of the enitire class. I want to know why nothing has been done to get this monster out of a class room and put in a position where he can never be near a child again!
someone

Clarkton, MO

#2 Jan 6, 2010
I always thought mr haynes was a real good teacher, In my opinion, he did the things he did for a reason, a real good one. I know the students he did this too in my class, he always said if they didnt straighten up, they would go nowhere in life, But come to think of it, the very 3 he always talked to in class dropped out of high school and proved him right, its called motivation. But in my opinion, get him talkin about huntin and never have to work again.
it dont matter

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2010
omg!! i am a student of his and i love him!! yal need to lay off of mr. haynes. he is one of the best teachers rhs has.

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2010
My daughter dropped out of school because him/other teachers, broke her spirit and she got real ill her senior year. with her sickness and what all the teacher's said to her she went into a very deep depression and is still suffering to this day. Rector sucks a big one as far as i am concerned. if i had to do it over again they would never attended rector school.
someone

Clarkton, MO

#5 Jan 7, 2010
Shes prolly on drugs or somethin, theres nothin wrong with rector school.
justme

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Jan 8, 2010
Angel eyes wrote:
Listen I am a former student and my younger sibling was as well, we both had the same problems with this man, but maintained a low but passing grade. Does anyone know what mr. haynes' problem is with his students? He downs their hopes and dreams, and degrades them in front of the enitire class. I want to know why nothing has been done to get this monster out of a class room and put in a position where he can never be near a child again!
Listen, you are an ignorant baffoon if you don't like Mr. Haynes. Half the idiots in the classes he has aren't worth 2 shits and I suspect that you are one of then. He is a good teacher and a good man. He tells it just like it is. If you don't try you can't suceed, too many other teachers just give you the grade you want, not him, in his class you have to work for it. So get off your lazy a$$ and work.
justme

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Jan 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
My daughter dropped out of school because him/other teachers, broke her spirit and she got real ill her senior year. with her sickness and what all the teacher's said to her she went into a very deep depression and is still suffering to this day. Rector sucks a big one as far as i am concerned. if i had to do it over again they would never attended rector school.
If you daughter dropped out of school, she just proved what Mr. Haynes said. Once again, your daughter probably didn't want to work for her grades..so I don't feel sorry for you, and don't you blame a teacher for your own laziness.

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2010
someone wrote:
Shes prolly on drugs or somethin, theres nothin wrong with rector school.
Yes she is on drugs but they are prescribed to her by a doctor and i have to give them to her everyday. To say there is nothing wrong with rector school you must be one of them. If she was on any other kind of drug then it would have turned up in the 100's of test she has been through to try and find out what is wrong with her. You need to shut your mouth about things you know nothing about. Your a prime example of rector school.
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, you are an ignorant baffoon if you don't like Mr. Haynes. Half the idiots in the classes he has aren't worth 2 shits and I suspect that you are one of then. He is a good teacher and a good man. He tells it just like it is. If you don't try you can't suceed, too many other teachers just give you the grade you want, not him, in his class you have to work for it. So get off your lazy a$$ and work.
Look at how you talk to a student that has been wronged and putting their story out there so maybe someone will help. You act just like rector school. I'm sure you are part of it. Calling the kids names and putting them down. saying half arn't worth two shits.... yeah that is rector school alright.
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
If you daughter dropped out of school, she just proved what Mr. Haynes said. Once again, your daughter probably didn't want to work for her grades..so I don't feel sorry for you, and don't you blame a teacher for your own laziness.
You have NO idea if my daughter wanted to work for her grades or not. I bet you graduated from rector or you are teaching there because you can't read and comprehend. I said that she got ill her senior year and i also referred to not just Haynes, I said "him/other teacher's". She dropped out because of a combination of it all. She is still sick to this day. right now in bed, in her room where i will soon be taking her meds to her. A sick child should not have been told by teacher's that she wasn't sick and she should have been able to do work at home. when your sick and the doctor's can't figure it out and you have other adults that are suppose to help children tell her she is not sick then that is going to cause more stress and more sickness. 13 years in rector school system could prove the fact that stress causes sickness. My daughter now has a diagnosis and i will not tell you what it is so you people can narrow it down to who she is, but i will tell you she would have graduated if the teacher's and school would have worked with her. Haynes was one of those teacher's that didn't want to work. I'm not looking for your damn sympathy. I'm simply telling my daughter's story to back up the other child who started this thread. I'd bet half the class would agree as well since they are not worth shits by his standards.

You are a very sad person. I bet you go to church every Sunday. Some role model you are. You support children not disregard them sick or not.
justme

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Jan 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes she is on drugs but they are prescribed to her by a doctor and i have to give them to her everyday. To say there is nothing wrong with rector school you must be one of them. If she was on any other kind of drug then it would have turned up in the 100's of test she has been through to try and find out what is wrong with her. You need to shut your mouth about things you know nothing about. Your a prime example of rector school.
<quoted text>Look at how you talk to a student that has been wronged and putting their story out there so maybe someone will help. You act just like rector school. I'm sure you are part of it. Calling the kids names and putting them down. saying half arn't worth two shits.... yeah that is rector school alright.
<quoted text>You have NO idea if my daughter wanted to work for her grades or not. I bet you graduated from rector or you are teaching there because you can't read and comprehend. I said that she got ill her senior year and i also referred to not just Haynes, I said "him/other teacher's". She dropped out because of a combination of it all. She is still sick to this day. right now in bed, in her room where i will soon be taking her meds to her. A sick child should not have been told by teacher's that she wasn't sick and she should have been able to do work at home. when your sick and the doctor's can't figure it out and you have other adults that are suppose to help children tell her she is not sick then that is going to cause more stress and more sickness. 13 years in rector school system could prove the fact that stress causes sickness. My daughter now has a diagnosis and i will not tell you what it is so you people can narrow it down to who she is, but i will tell you she would have graduated if the teacher's and school would have worked with her. Haynes was one of those teacher's that didn't want to work. I'm not looking for your damn sympathy. I'm simply telling my daughter's story to back up the other child who started this thread. I'd bet half the class would agree as well since they are not worth shits by his standards.
You are a very sad person. I bet you go to church every Sunday. Some role model you are. You support children not disregard them sick or not.
Okay. I'm sorry that your daughter is sick, but it's the truth. There are too many kids that go to that school and aren't worth crap. I might have been wrong about your daughter. But thats not to say that their aren't some pretty trashy people that go to school there. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jan 8, 2010
All kids, trashy or not, deserve the same treatment as anyone else. you are wrong in everything you have said on here. i'm having a hard time not hating you right now.
justme

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Jan 8, 2010
Guest wrote:
All kids, trashy or not, deserve the same treatment as anyone else. you are wrong in everything you have said on here. i'm having a hard time not hating you right now.
Okay. Do you honestly think I care if you hate me? If I wanted my opinion to be popular I'd be talking bullshit about Haynes. But I don't want my opinion to be popular. I'm not wrong. I've been in his classes and he is NOT THAT BAD! I'm sorry, but he is right on almost everything. Not everyone deserves to be treated the same, but deserves to be given the same chances. He didn't like me on the first day I had his class, but I proved what he thought and said about me wrong,by my actions. But frankly, I really don't care if you hate me, don't act like what you think really matters to me.
friend

Evening Shade, AR

#12 Jan 12, 2010
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Do you honestly think I care if you hate me? If I wanted my opinion to be popular I'd be talking bullshit about Haynes. But I don't want my opinion to be popular. I'm not wrong. I've been in his classes and he is NOT THAT BAD! I'm sorry, but he is right on almost everything. Not everyone deserves to be treated the same, but deserves to be given the same chances. He didn't like me on the first day I had his class, but I proved what he thought and said about me wrong,by my actions. But frankly, I really don't care if you hate me, don't act like what you think really matters to me.
Mr. Haynes is an arrogant prick that does not have the right to judge or degrade his students, any of them. They all deserve the same treatment , him embarrassing them doesnt help, exspecially if they have low self esteem anyway...damn how hard is that to figure out ...!!!???You think a well educated man would know that ??? Right but yet most ppl on this topic have the same thoughts he does and acts the same way ...so good luck with that ! ha
get your facts straight

Stuttgart, AR

#13 Jan 17, 2010
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..So I have a 92 in his class so dont say crap about how you have to work for it cause I do but yet he still calls me stupid on a dailey basis and also he told someone that if they were his kids he would have aborted them..Yeah that is really a great teacher..I think you dont know anything about his class..And he has no right to tell you if your going to fail cause that negative motavation could be used for good but he chooses to put people down..And NONE of my teachers hand me my grade..I am thinking that you have been out of school for a LONG time..and btw the person that you called a igorant baffoon graduated as a honor student and has a 3.8 gpa in college...SO dont talk when you have no clue what your talking about
justme

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 17, 2010
get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..So I have a 92 in his class so dont say crap about how you have to work for it cause I do but yet he still calls me stupid on a dailey basis and also he told someone that if they were his kids he would have aborted them..Yeah that is really a great teacher..I think you dont know anything about his class..And he has no right to tell you if your going to fail cause that negative motavation could be used for good but he chooses to put people down..And NONE of my teachers hand me my grade..I am thinking that you have been out of school for a LONG time..and btw the person that you called a igorant baffoon graduated as a honor student and has a 3.8 gpa in college...SO dont talk when you have no clue what your talking about
Yea..you are a bafoon as well. and I didn't call them an igorant baffoon, I called them an ignorant baffoon. Oh, and I'm actually in his class right now, so I know a lot about his class.
another teacher

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2010
ok, today Mr. Haynes, last week, Mr. Williams, tomorrow, Mrs,Haynes?, Mrs. Brewer?, Mr. Langille, get over it!!!!!!!!!! Poor pitiful me.
justme

Paragould, AR

#16 Jan 18, 2010
my daughter had mrs hanes and what a b!tch. she called her stupid in class and when i had a meeting with her and mr williams, she admitted in front of him. it didnt seem to bother him at all. she doesnt need to be teaching. teachers like her are a disgrace to education and should have serious consequences for such actions. ive never heard anything bad about mr. haynes but if hes anything like his wife...rector school has serious problems. its a very pathetic excuse for a school.
another teacher

United States

#17 Jan 18, 2010
justme wrote:
my daughter had mrs hanes and what a b!tch. she called her stupid in class and when i had a meeting with her and mr williams, she admitted in front of him. it didnt seem to bother him at all. she doesnt need to be teaching. teachers like her are a disgrace to education and should have serious consequences for such actions. ive never heard anything bad about mr. haynes but if hes anything like his wife...rector school has serious problems. its a very pathetic excuse for a school.
blah,blah,blah
country girl

United States

#18 Jan 18, 2010
justme wrote:
oh my god!!! nobody cares what you think. if you dont like the teachers at rector school, then why dont you have your daughter transfered to another school? and if you think the teachers are so pathetic, then why dont you take thier place then? oh wait, thats right all you know how to do is sit at the computer all day and talk shit. YOU my friend are very pathetic!!! maybe you should try getting a life.
justme

Paragould, AR

#19 Jan 18, 2010
country girl wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my god!!! nobody cares what you think. if you dont like the teachers at rector school, then why dont you have your daughter transfered to another school? and if you think the teachers are so pathetic, then why dont you take thier place then? oh wait, thats right all you know how to do is sit at the computer all day and talk shit. YOU my friend are very pathetic!!! maybe you should try getting a life.
no my dear you are pathetic. i am working on being a teacher, i did transfer my daughter and i reported mrs. haynes to the state board so you are wrong, im not sitting behind a computer all day talking trash, im putting in my two cents where it is rightfully needed! you get a life loser!
justme

Paragould, AR

#20 Jan 18, 2010
another teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
blah,blah,blah
you are a real professional. good example for another teacher from rector. omg, go back to school and take professional development because obviously you slept through it. you are probably someone who thinks its ok to call children stupid. why dont you grow up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Piggott schools 14 min Just Curious 1
Who are you voting for clay county sheriff??? 1 hr HeyJack 12
underage relationship 2 hr justsayingfam 13
Divorce 5 hr Pimp daddy 3
snitches 21 hr Vic 4
Clay county sheriff election. Who are you votin... Wed Bahaha 38
jacob l Tue sandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages