old friend

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Does anybody know where he is these days?
deployed

Dexter, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I heard he was deployed.
dbg

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 11, 2012
i havnt seen his name on topix for so long that i thought he dried up and blew away.
wish

Dexter, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Its a shame he's not still around here, I'd try to get me some of that!
dbg

Tampa, FL

#5 Jul 12, 2012
i think he must be in dexter mo.
dbg

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 18, 2012
well...where is kelly baker.? is he still in rector? did he re-up ? did he get deployed? is he the person who commented under the name "WISH" from dexter? is he still married ? is he living with heath (just kidding)
bradley

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2012
dbg wrote:
well...where is kelly baker.? is he still in rector? did he re-up ? did he get deployed? is he the person who commented under the name "WISH" from dexter? is he still married ? is he living with heath (just kidding)
Was told last week he got deployed. They said he's expecting a 9 month tour, they couldn't remember where.
in town

Gretna, LA

#8 Jul 21, 2012
bradley wrote:
<quoted text>Was told last week he got deployed. They said he's expecting a 9 month tour, they couldn't remember where.
he didn't get deployed. I seen him in Rector today.
soon

Dexter, MO

#9 Jul 22, 2012
leaving soon
camero

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Sep 26, 2012
wish wrote:
Its a shame he's not still around here, I'd try to get me some of that!
i already did!
dbg

Clearwater, FL

#11 Sep 27, 2012
camero wrote:
<quoted text> i already did!
no big feat there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Redd 38,172
Ashley Lovelace 6 hr Rider 28
David Cagle 10 hr Fisher 5
blacks in Rector (Jun '13) Jul 18 agree 89
Amish chicken house beautifies Hwy to Boydsville (Aug '16) Jul 16 Bob 12
Davey Jul 12 Slinky 2
Douglas,Allen and Leach all on Vacation Together? (Jun '12) Jul 11 Sad 14

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages