First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Oct 5, 2011
City of Rector Brad Greene is a joke. Needs get his head out of bosses butt. Grow some balls.
this guy

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2011
Brad is good guy, and in this day and age you need to do alil brown nosing to get ahead, no need to hate on the guy.
somebody

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2011
So what's the problem. Dang put your name up and YOU grow some BALLS I mean Really!
Kelly

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2011
Brad is a good guy so leave him alone and talk about me. I mean really people, I have ask for advice and no one wants to help me. I married shay and I thought he was the one but now I have my doubts. I mean he is nice and we love to drink beer and ride the gravel roads but I don't think he can afford what I want in life. I lost my house and now we have to live with my mother-n-law and her ungreatful niece. I just know there is someone with money that would love to take care of me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2011
He's a wanna be boss. He's very judgemental.

Cherokee Village, AR

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Brad is a good guy so leave him alone and talk about me. I mean really people, I have ask for advice and no one wants to help me. I married shay and I thought he was the one but now I have my doubts. I mean he is nice and we love to drink beer and ride the gravel roads but I don't think he can afford what I want in life. I lost my house and now we have to live with my mother-n-law and her ungreatful niece. I just know there is someone with money that would love to take care of me. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Is this for real?

Cabot, AR

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Is this for real?
I will take care of you as long as you dont tell my girlfriend.
Kelly

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2011
Did you really ask if I'm for real? Yes I am. I have lots of issues in my life and no one seems to give a crap. I know I have issues but walk in my shoes for a few days and see how you feel. Yes I drink my beer and take my xanax but I'm not getting what I want out of life. These crazy cops think they can get me for drinking and driving. All I can say to them is good luck bandits. Take it to the house...
yeehaw

United States

#9 Oct 11, 2011
booyahhhh! he likes to spread it around and she like to spread it out. but then again, its is just a ----, right? booyahhhhh!!
wow

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2011
Kelly wrote:
Did you really ask if I'm for real? Yes I am. I have lots of issues in my life and no one seems to give a crap. I know I have issues but walk in my shoes for a few days and see how you feel. Yes I drink my beer and take my xanax but I'm not getting what I want out of life. These crazy cops think they can get me for drinking and driving. All I can say to them is good luck bandits. Take it to the house...
is your last name Vancil, now Robinson? Sharon and Greg Bohrs daughter? Bet you make them real proud!
Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Oct 13, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text> is your last name Vancil, now Robinson? Sharon and Greg Bohrs daughter? Bet you make them real proud!
There is a Kelly by this name, but she is not posting these idiotic posts. Someone who is childish and mean is trying to make them look like her. she does not even have access to a computer, and these same posts have been inserted in other subjects because this person just won't quit trying to cause the family pain. Also it is obvious that if that person were really caring of Greg and Sharon they would not have used their names. It is just a typical low intelligence, trouble maker trying to create a stink in the process of hurting someone in order to make himself or herself feel better.
some advice

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2011
Kelly wrote:
you sound ungrateful too and you better keep in mind to have love and be broke is better than having money and being depressed and maybe the guy wont be too nice either
Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 14, 2011
I repeat: the posts from "Kelly" are not from her but from a trouble- maker posing as her in order to cause her and her family pain. Usually, people who behave in such a manner do so in order to elevate themselves. It makes them feel superior to denigrate others.

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2011
This started out bout butt kissing Brad. What the crappies
defender

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2011
Whoever that is defending that pathetic kelly is crazy. She was mouthing one day while doing my nails about how she post from her moms computer. She was talking to a red head girl that works at flash telling her about some mans exwife that lives in piggott. She was talking about how she and her mother would look at her mothers friends on Facebook and get on people's pages that were friends with this woman/and her mom to keep check on what this mans ex was doing. I think kelly was dating a married man from what I heard. Apparently this woman was this mans wife instead of an exwife. Needless to say I didn't go back. She didn't do a very good job anyway. So like I said, before you defend her maybe you should check her mothers computer, libary or her phone before you post. You know its her posting for herself or a family member because from what I have heard around town, she has no friends and I see why.
old friend

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2011
Kelly wrote:
i went to school with this girl. She married my cousin and had a little girl. I think that her first marriage really messed her up. She has since married 7 or 8 more times and has given birth to 2 more children. She needs GOD in her life. For your little children please stop drinking and using narcotics.
Concerned

Melbourne, AR

#17 Oct 17, 2011
defender wrote:
Whoever that is defending that pathetic kelly is crazy. She was mouthing one day while doing my nails about how she post from her moms computer. She was talking to a red head girl that works at flash telling her about some mans exwife that lives in piggott. She was talking about how she and her mother would look at her mothers friends on Facebook and get on people's pages that were friends with this woman/and her mom to keep check on what this mans ex was doing. I think kelly was dating a married man from what I heard. Apparently this woman was this mans wife instead of an exwife. Needless to say I didn't go back. She didn't do a very good job anyway. So like I said, before you defend her maybe you should check her mothers computer, libary or her phone before you post. You know its her posting for herself or a family member because from what I have heard around town, she has no friends and I see why.
I know who u r and that it is u who is a part of the "create pain and suffering for Kelly and her family " campaign. She might have once had access to a computer but she does not any more. You continue to try to cause them harm which is pathetic. Of course she has problems as do we all. Check your own closet. I assure u that I am not crazy. U and your cohorts just keep on posting vicious, mean things and also acting as if u r her. How despicable. Karma is a bitch.
You dont even know her

Kennett, MO

#18 Oct 17, 2011
You don't even know her (Kelly). If you knew her, you would know that she does have access to a computer, and so does her so called, wannabee cowboy, of a husband. Sorry Shay, but oh well, you married it.If you don't like what everybody has to say about her, then stay off topix. I have known her for many years, and everything they are saying is true. She made her life what it is, not pills, not beer, just Kelly. One of these days everybody that takes up for her, will realize, that she is sick in the head. Even her own Mom, is finally starting to see what kind of a person she really is. If you love her so much, go give her a hug and some money, otherwise , let the Kelly bashing continue.
Concerned

Melbourne, AR

#19 Oct 17, 2011
You dont even know her wrote:
You don't even know her (Kelly). If you knew her, you would know that she does have access to a computer, and so does her so called, wannabee cowboy, of a husband. Sorry Shay, but oh well, you married it.If you don't like what everybody has to say about her, then stay off topix. I have known her for many years, and everything they are saying is true. She made her life what it is, not pills, not beer, just Kelly. One of these days everybody that takes up for her, will realize, that she is sick in the head. Even her own Mom, is finally starting to see what kind of a person she really is. If you love her so much, go give her a hug and some money, otherwise, let the Kelly bashing continue.
You know less than nothing. That is part of the problem. If u did, you would recognize the evil within you and separate yourself from the devil and his ungodly ways. You perpetuate evil. I hope that u recognize this before it is too late. Even if all the things that you say were true, your gossip and continual lies accomplish no good except to make you (a needy, controlling, mean individual who thrives on demolishing others in order to make yourself feel powerful). I and many, many others recognize your methods.
confused

United States

#20 Dec 13, 2011
What does kelly have to do with the actual topic which was Brad?????? hmmmmmm......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for the piggott police meth heads tag numbers &... 6 hr Lena 23
Anyone know David Johnson (Nov '15) 18 hr Sloan 3
Destiny Hass 18 hr Maddy 3
Mlws Thu hmm 6
blue eyed cutie at freds pharmacy? Wed karen 4
Brooke Jun 29 Mohawk teacher 14
looking for kami clayton Jun 27 paul 1

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance