in memory of.....
grand

Little Rock, AR

#148 Aug 19, 2008
thanks for mentioning Jeanette Floyd I loved her. Dont forget Wesley Ramer
Michele

O Fallon, MO

#149 Aug 20, 2008
rectorite wrote:
<quoted text> Shana Lynn Deniston 1973-1989
I know it now. Just wish I had knew when it happened.

Dawn if you read any of this i would like to get back in touch. I'm sure u know who i am, I can't put my real name on here but for us both we were each other's first best friends. I could so use you right now. I hate it so much that I lost you. Lately i'm loosing everything in my life but i always think about you. You know how to find me, just go to the old home place and they can tell you. God Bless everyone.
Jennifer

Fairmont, WV

#150 Aug 24, 2008
Lois Ellis she was the sweetest person and my grandmother she did alot for the sake of others and ask noyhing in return
Lisa

Lawrenceburg, IN

#151 Aug 24, 2008
u wish wrote:
MICHAEL BURTON, JOSH ROBINSON, KAREN TUCKER, MRS. BECKY SPEER, MY GRANDMOTHER AND GRANFATHER, PAT GREENWAY AND SON
What happened to Karen Tucker? It's so sad losing all these young people.
guest

Paragould, AR

#152 Aug 28, 2008
michael burton was one of the greastest guys in the world, i miss him everyday he was always someone i could call at anytime and he would be there, he was a true friend. i miss him more than anything. a day hasn't past that i haven't wanted to pick up the phone and call him and have him answer the phone. rip i love you!!
Peaches

United States

#153 Aug 29, 2008
guest wrote:
michael burton was one of the greastest guys in the world, i miss him everyday he was always someone i could call at anytime and he would be there, he was a true friend. i miss him more than anything. a day hasn't past that i haven't wanted to pick up the phone and call him and have him answer the phone. rip i love you!!
When did Michael Burton pass?
guest

Paragould, AR

#154 Aug 29, 2008
september of 07

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#155 Aug 29, 2008
u wish wrote:
MICHAEL BURTON, JOSH ROBINSON, KAREN TUCKER, MRS. BECKY SPEER, MY GRANDMOTHER AND GRANFATHER, PAT GREENWAY AND SON
I'm not sure who mentioned my mother here, bu thank you so much. She is dearly missed by many people. She had such a beautiful smile and I miss that so much. I wish she was here to see my children grow and I wish she could have been apart of my wedding. I did have a candle burning in her honor and we laid a rose on the table for her. I miss you mom, and may you Rest In Peace.

Others that have passed that I dearly miss....Derick Robertson (my cousin)taken from us way to early...we love and miss you DROB.

Justina (Hardin) Weber...I miss you girl...I know you and Jewel are looking down on us and taking care of us everyday.

God Bless everyone in Rector

Rebekah (Speer) Calhoun
Peaches

United States

#156 Aug 30, 2008
Nicks_Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who mentioned my mother here, bu thank you so much. She is dearly missed by many people. She had such a beautiful smile and I miss that so much. I wish she was here to see my children grow and I wish she could have been apart of my wedding. I did have a candle burning in her honor and we laid a rose on the table for her. I miss you mom, and may you Rest In Peace.
Others that have passed that I dearly miss....Derick Robertson (my cousin)taken from us way to early...we love and miss you DROB.
Justina (Hardin) Weber...I miss you girl...I know you and Jewel are looking down on us and taking care of us everyday.
God Bless everyone in Rector
Rebekah (Speer) Calhoun
Yes your mother is missed and was loved by many. She was a wonderful and caring teacher.

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#157 Aug 30, 2008
You don't know how much that means to me as her daughter to hear things like this. I really means alot. Dealing with her being gone is hard on both me and my brohter. But I appreciate all the great things people to say and remember about her. I know she will never be forgotten...she is to memorable to forget. God bless all of you.
Wish I wouold have known

United States

#158 Aug 31, 2008
In loving memory of Makel Barry! I will always love you and think of you every day! Rest in Peace
Okie Now

Tulsa, OK

#159 Sep 2, 2008
rector777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell of a guy! He was a good friend.
What happened to Doyle Hartsfield? I graduated Rector in 1985 and have been living in Oklahoma ever since. I had no idea he was gone until this past weekend (labor day), I say the bricks at the gazebo downtown. One had his name on it from the class of 1994. I was in the band with his older brother Gerald. Information please!!
guest

Montreal, MO

#160 Sep 2, 2008
Bill Smitty, God Bless.

Since: Dec 07

United States

#161 Sep 3, 2008
grand wrote:
thanks for mentioning Jeanette Floyd I loved her. Dont forget Wesley Ramer
yep..Wesley Ramer...good guy..great neighbor
smokeless

Olive Branch, MS

#162 Sep 3, 2008
james vangordon
well

Paragould, AR

#163 Sep 3, 2008
Nicks_Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure who mentioned my mother here, bu thank you so much. She is dearly missed by many people. She had such a beautiful smile and I miss that so much. I wish she was here to see my children grow and I wish she could have been apart of my wedding. I did have a candle burning in her honor and we laid a rose on the table for her. I miss you mom, and may you Rest In Peace.
Others that have passed that I dearly miss....Derick Robertson (my cousin)taken from us way to early...we love and miss you DROB.
Justina (Hardin) Weber...I miss you girl...I know you and Jewel are looking down on us and taking care of us everyday.
God Bless everyone in Rector
Rebekah (Speer) Calhoun
Your mother was my Second grade teacher at Piggott and I loved her very much!! She was a wonderful woman and touched my life beyond my second grade years. Hang in there girl your mom is watching ur children grow and she was with you on your wedding day from Heaven I'm sure!! Thanks for mentioning Tina she was my very best friend and I miss her everyday!!!
Jennifer Wilson Lindsey

Fairmont, WV

#164 Sep 4, 2008
My grandparents Jessie & Mary Lindsey
My Grandpa Everret Ellis I love & miss you all
loving memory

United States

#166 Sep 4, 2008
In memory of Bill Smithee. He was a great man.

Since: Sep 08

Here and there, drifter

#167 Sep 6, 2008
someone wrote:
What ever came of the investigation into the girl found on the tracks some twenty yrs ago (give or take) was alot of rumors as to whether it was a suicide or murder. Does anyone else rememeber this? She was found right by the crossing that is now in front of the used carlot and beside the gin.
If I remember right she had several gunshot wounds in the head, but nothing else ever come of it. cant rember her name

Since: Sep 08

Here and there, drifter

#168 Sep 6, 2008
Okie Now wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Doyle Hartsfield? I graduated Rector in 1985 and have been living in Oklahoma ever since. I had no idea he was gone until this past weekend (labor day), I say the bricks at the gazebo downtown. One had his name on it from the class of 1994. I was in the band with his older brother Gerald. Information please!!
Bad deal vehecle accident several years back at haliday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rector football 3 hr Brotherhood 12
James cupp 21 hr Miss Kitty 8
Casey Hollis Thu Pretender 1
Mr. Williams (May '13) Thu guest 4
Harps (Sep '15) Thu guest 15
Shawn Hager Aug 24 Curious 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Aug 19 BARNEYII 31,047

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages