in memory of.....
from the heart

Gregory, AR

#126 Jun 2, 2008
April Barker and her fiancee's little sister. Tragically killed in a car accident a few days before her wedding. Tamra Wesley was the only survivor. Scotty Yeargin - He was in my class in kindergarten and he became a good friend even though I only knew him a little while. Lillian Randleman - one of the most distinguished women I have ever known. Billy Qualls - he lived life to the fullest every day even though he didn't feel like it most of the time.
So sue me

Gregory, AR

#127 Jun 2, 2008
What about coach Tamarian God rest his cranky ole sole
mee

United States

#128 Jun 2, 2008
from the heart wrote:
April Barker and her fiancee's little sister. Tragically killed in a car accident a few days before her wedding. Tamra Wesley was the only survivor. Scotty Yeargin - He was in my class in kindergarten and he became a good friend even though I only knew him a little while. Lillian Randleman - one of the most distinguished women I have ever known. Billy Qualls - he lived life to the fullest every day even though he didn't feel like it most of the time.
April is still alive, it was April's big sis, Tammy, that passed away.
from the heart

Gregory, AR

#129 Jun 3, 2008
mee wrote:
<quoted text>April is still alive, it was April's big sis, Tammy, that passed away.
Sorry!! Knew that, just used wrong name. Thanks!
hooterman

Little Rock, AR

#130 Jun 7, 2008
steve clayton, he finished high school at greenway in 84 then moved to rector. He was
a very close friend

“Live every day like it counts!”

Since: Apr 08

Rector, AR

#131 Jul 30, 2008
B Mc wrote:
lets not forget Doyle Hartsfield!!
Hell of a guy! He was a good friend.

United States

#134 Aug 4, 2008
Tony Hall

Malden, MO

#135 Aug 4, 2008
Paul Nordmeyer
proudto be here

Hinesville, GA

#136 Aug 12, 2008
Friend wrote:
Chris Walker, we had some good times together.
I knew Chris too. Lots of great times. did you go to school in Rector or Kennett?-interested

Since: Aug 08

Gregory, AR

#137 Aug 14, 2008
let me say i still remember alot of good times with mike burton, doyle hartsfield, jon faries, jeremy Mcdaniel, josh Robinson, jared Leach, jason Bucy these guys were my brothers all of rector will miss them
Peaches

United States

#138 Aug 14, 2008
Friend Forever wrote:
This is horrible but i'm not sure how to spell her last name. Shawna, she was Barry Borden's step daughter when he was married to Sherry. Dawn, Sherry's sister was my best friend till she moved to Texas and we lost touch. i was with Shawna when ever i was with Dawn at Sherry's. I had no idea she had been killed in a horrible train accident on the way to school in Texas till a few years later. i didn't even know they brought her back here for burial. atleast once a year i lay one flower on her stone. If any of the family reads this, i miss you all so much and i still cry when i think of shawna and my best friend that i also lost. i love all you guys and will forever!
Sherry's dtrs name was Shana not Shawna. Shawna is Greta's dtr.
noserose

Saint Louis, MO

#139 Aug 14, 2008
Eddie Hill
Peaches

United States

#140 Aug 14, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to Leah Whitney?
Leah Whitney didn't pass did she? Did you mean Dawn Whitney?
log

Hinesville, GA

#141 Aug 15, 2008
jeremy mcdaniel was a good friend of mine and great guy!
rectorite

United States

#142 Aug 16, 2008
Peaches wrote:
<quoted text>Sherry's dtrs name was Shana not Shawna. Shawna is Greta's dtr.
Shana Lynn Deniston 1973-1989
rectorite

United States

#143 Aug 16, 2008
Leah Sinko, Janet Page, Carolyn (Keas) and Ronnie Pruett, Jerry Huggins, Kenny Horton, Ralph Simmons, Gary Bullinger, Mark Grimes--all taken from us too soon.
rectorite

United States

#144 Aug 16, 2008
from the heart wrote:
I never hear the song "I miss Billy the Kid" without thinking of Billy Qualls.
Peaches

United States

#145 Aug 17, 2008
rectorite wrote:
<quoted text> Shana Lynn Deniston 1973-1989
I knew that.
good friend

United States

#146 Aug 17, 2008
Kenny Watson Great Guy RIP Buddy

Since: Aug 08

United States

#147 Aug 19, 2008
Ma'Kel Berry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 min Now U Know 43,298
Need answers 21 hr Answers 18
Rector Sonic Thu No doubt 6
racism (Oct '12) Wed Guest 39
Work. May 21 Uncle Tom 3
Kerbi May 15 Yup 21
Vehicle accident Sunday night 5/13/18 May 14 Concerned 1

Rector Jobs

Personal Finance

Rector Mortgages