in memory of.....
Kennett Also

United States

#80 Mar 25, 2008
Wayne Mitchell died July of 1994, was from Kennett but ran gas stations in Marmaduke and the one at Holly Island for many years. He was a great mechanic.
Jennifer Wilson

United States

#81 Mar 26, 2008
Lois Ellis she was my grandmother & one of the sweetest people in Rector

Delphi, IN

#82 Mar 29, 2008
the Flick family *Andrea*

“Live every day like it counts!”

Since: Apr 08

Rector, AR

#84 Apr 3, 2008
Jarrod Leach, Jason Bucy, Jeremy McDaniel, Jon Faries, Chris Walker, Joe Jones, T.J. Rodden, Dave Flick, Barb Flick, Andrea Flick (Sissy), Melissa Simpson, Beryl Simpson, Beverly Simpson, I miss you and love you all!!!
Austin72

Saint Louis, MO

#86 Apr 21, 2008
I believe the topic explains itself.
jenifer dawes

Alba, MO

#87 Apr 21, 2008
in memory of Philip Brandon Hamilton
killed in a tragic car accident by his so called friend on feb. 7 2005
he was my little brother
Chris

Carmi, IL

#88 Apr 21, 2008
Howard G. Crawford
Chris

Carmi, IL

#89 Apr 21, 2008
Bonnie F. Crawford

“Gray Wolf Club”

Since: Dec 07

Hog Thief Valley, Arkansas

#90 Apr 21, 2008
In memory of Billy Murray.
April

United States

#91 Apr 22, 2008
Michael Burton, hell of a guy and even better friend. Love and miss you everyday.
packrat67

United States

#92 Apr 26, 2008
saddened wrote:
CHRISTINA MCDONALD,JIMMY GRAVES
i would especially like to remember christina mcdonald!! she was such a sweet lil girl! its a shame that she had to die the way she died! i believe it could have been prevented if david laxton had been an adult about the guns and had, had the damn things put up or at least locked up! i believe if those guns had been put up that baby would still be alive and well today! of course i dont believe ill ever git the real story about that shooting and death anyways!!!!!!
farmers wife

Newport, AR

#93 Apr 28, 2008
jenifer dawes wrote:
in memory of Philip Brandon Hamilton
killed in a tragic car accident by his so called friend on feb. 7 2005
he was my little brother
I had no idea that he had passed away...I'm so sorry to hear that...I went to school with him when we were younger...but lost touch over the years.
Friend Forever

United States

#94 Apr 28, 2008
This is horrible but i'm not sure how to spell her last name. Shawna, she was Barry Borden's step daughter when he was married to Sherry. Dawn, Sherry's sister was my best friend till she moved to Texas and we lost touch. i was with Shawna when ever i was with Dawn at Sherry's. I had no idea she had been killed in a horrible train accident on the way to school in Texas till a few years later. i didn't even know they brought her back here for burial. atleast once a year i lay one flower on her stone. If any of the family reads this, i miss you all so much and i still cry when i think of shawna and my best friend that i also lost. i love all you guys and will forever!
packrat67

Saint Louis, MO

#95 May 14, 2008
dont want to bring up any bad memeories or anything but can anyone tell me if they know what actually happened to the lil girl "christina mcdonald" back in april of 2005? if so plz let me know ok? thanks
B Mc

Memphis, TN

#96 May 15, 2008
james fannin wrote:
iremember the greatest man to ever grace this world its the daddy of those infamous fannin boys BILLY JOE FANNIN. and for all you that speak evil of the dead there is a special place in eternity for you.
i miss you GRANDPA!!
B Mc

Memphis, TN

#97 May 15, 2008
lets not forget Doyle Hartsfield!!
sister

Alexander, AR

#98 May 15, 2008
B Mc wrote:
<quoted text>
i miss you GRANDPA!!
greastest man ever lived and truly missed i love you daddyjoe
ontheinternet

United States

#99 May 19, 2008
Friday, April 8, 2005

Rector police are investigating an apparent shooting accident that took the life of a 5-year-old Malden girl on Wednesday, April 6.
According to Rector Police Chief Tommy Baker, officers were called to a residence at 1011 South Fordyce Street in Rector at around 8:15 p.m.

When police arrived, they found the young girl, Christina McDonald, dead from a gunshot wound to the head.

Baker said police believe that McDonald may have been shot by an 11-year-old boy who was one of three juveniles at the residence when police arrived. Baker said one adult was also at the home.

Police took the 11-year-old boy to the police station around noo Thursday to interview him and plan to interview other witnesses as well. This information and McDonald's autopsy report will be turned over to area prosecuting attorney's, who will decide if they will go forward with a criminal case.

Baker said it could be several weeks before anything more is known.

McDonald had recently moved to Malden from Rector.

Authorities this morning said they were unable to make any further comments on the case because they were placed under a gag order.
Shelly

United States

#100 May 26, 2008
My Grandpa and Grandma, Finis (fat) Young and Beulah Young. Grandpa is my Hero, I was only 5 when he died but he meant everything to me. Grandma never got over it and lived a very long life, I miss them both so so much.
someone

Gregory, AR

#101 May 26, 2008
What ever came of the investigation into the girl found on the tracks some twenty yrs ago (give or take) was alot of rumors as to whether it was a suicide or murder. Does anyone else rememeber this? She was found right by the crossing that is now in front of the used carlot and beside the gin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rector Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min BARNEYII 41,549
Christa Hedrick 6 hr Non feminist 1
Fish charity vs. Fish education 6 hr Non feminist 17
Glenn Leach (Jul '08) Mon nunyobusiness 34
Cma Sun hogfan 1
Prayers for Logan Buck Sat Guest 18
Newwave communication Jan 20 Arkansas 8

Rector Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance